The Sight

Somebody Else

"Is there something wrong? Why aren't you looking at me?" she heard him asked those questions while feeling the muscular man's gaze. She breathed in and breathed out. "I'll just go out. I'll come back later." said Kwang Soo. Jong Kook looked at Kwang Soo, however, the youngest Running Man member chose to respect what Joong Ki noona wants him to do. He gave Jong Kook a little bow along with a little smile as he stepped out of the room. "Kwang Soo is acting weird. He was not like that earlier. Did something happen?" he asked.

She smiled at Jong Kook as she started to speak. "Oppa, I'm sorry." she said softly. Jong Kook looked at her and asked, "What are you sorry for?" She answered, "For being like this. For being in this kind of state." Jong Kook smiled at her sweetly as he told her, "This is not something you should be feeling sorry. It's an accident. I was so worried that something might had happened to you, and I'm really glad that you're okay. That there's nothing wrong with you. So don't be sorry that you're in this kind of state." 

Jong Kook pulled her close into his arms as she cried endlessly. He doesn't know why Ji Hyo is so emotional right now, but he's thinking that it could be perhaps due to the accident that she's been through. When Ji Hyo got into an accident, his world tumbled down. He couldn't act smart, so he's thankful that nothing bad happened to the woman of his life. "Shall we go out for a walk?" he asked. "But I can't walk yet." said Ji Hyo in a cute way. He smiled at Ji Hyo as he said, "Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride?"

Ji Hyo was very surprised with Jong Kook's offer. He wanted them to take a walk, but her cover might be blown if she agrees. So she said that she couldn't walk yet, however, her man offered a piggyback ride, and that made her heart beat faster. "Don't you like to be carried like that?" Jong Kook asked her again when she was not able to reply at first. "Oppa, although I would love to do it, I don't think it will be safe for us to go out like that. There's tons of reporters outside." she said without seeing how Jong Kook smile disappeared. 

"Oh, that's right." he said in a soft tone. Although both of them know that they belong to each other, the whole world knows that Ji Hyo belongs to the royal prince. It will not be a good idea if people will see them so close with each other like that. Ji Hyo touched his face as she asked, "Are you okay?" He took Ji Hyo's hand as he held it tight when he answered, "I am okay. Don't worry." Ji Hyo let go of her hand and touched his wry forehead. "Don't frown, Oppa. Let's just be happy while we can." she told him to which he stared gently at.

"The people out there definitely don't have any idea on how hard things are for us." she said while touching her boyfriend's forehead. "I don't want you to be stressed about them. Nor I don't want you to be stressed about me, so that's why, let's just be happy." she added. She didn't know that Jong Kook has been staring at her for a long time now. She hugged Jong Kook tightly as she said, "Can we just go out for a walk while I'm on a wheelchair? I think that would be safer." She could feel Jong Kook smiled when he hugged her tightly. 

"I'll be back. I'll just get the wheelchair where my precious woman will sit on." he told her happily. He saw Ji Hyo nodded at him, so he stood up and ran out of the room quickly. While he was out of the room, he saw Park Yoo Chun and Joo Ji Hoon talking seriously. The two men didn't see him, and he was very grateful for that. The wheelchair has been given to him, so he went back to where Ji Hyo's room is. He assisted Ji Hyo carefully and now he's going to walk her around. "Ji Hyo-yah, when we get old, you can always have my hands to hold."

Her eyes became watery once more when Jong Kook's warm words hit her. "Oppa's hands will be forever warm, they will never be cold. Just hold me whenever you feel something." he added adding guilt and hurt to her feelings. She nodded as a response for she knows when she answered, her voice might crack. It's weird how there were no longer reporters seen in and out of the hospital, but one passerby answered their question without knowing as he talked over the phone, "I heard the young prince will grant any of those reporters' wishes as long as they don't write or capture anything among him and Ms. Song Ji Hyo." 

Both of them sighed as a relief, but the couple remained quiet. They reached the grassy space in the hospital where they could talk comfortable while sitting on the very green grass. "Do you feel guilty?" Jong Kook asked all of a sudden. She nodded her head as an answer. "I do, too." Jong Kook told her honestly. "Before Ji Hoon and I got to know you, he's been like a family and a friend to me. But things started to change when both you and I decided to deal with our feelings. It's a shame that Ji Hoon and I ended up like this, but I will never be ashamed that it's you and your love that I didn't miss. All of me loves you, Ji Hyo-yah."

She put her head on Jong Kook's shoulder and started to say things, "It's weird that from the time you went in to visit me, we only exchanged words. It's not like we are dying or something, right?" Jong Kook touched her face while its lying on his shoulder. He held her face and looked at her. She pretended to look at him and smiled. "I love you Ji Hyo-yah." he told her as she feels his love when they exchanged a kiss when she smilingly said that she loves him, too. She decided to say something more, but Jong Kook kissed her lips softer and longer as he told her after, "I love the look in your eyes whenever you look at me and say that you love me, too. That kind of look has always been in my heart and on my mind.", just before she could tell him honestly that she has now been confirmed to be blind.