The Trip

Somebody Else

'The subsciber can not be reached. Please try again later.' Park Yoo Chun looked at his royal boss when he heard the voicemail of Song Ji Hyo's phone. He has been hearing the voicemail for a thousand of times already, so he has decided to inform Joo Ji Hoon about the woman's whereabouts. "Your Majesty, the reason why you can't reach Song Ji Hyo-ssi is that she's now in the Philippines for a trip with Kim Jong Kook-ssi." Ji Hoon looked at Yoo Chun as he asked in a scolding tone, "Didn't you say that she has a schedule with 2NE1 and 2PM?"

Yoo Chun bowed as he answered the question, "They finished filming with 2NE1 and 2PM early. They were also joined by the Mystic band. After filming, they hurriedly went to the airport to catch the flight to the Philippines." Ji Hoon gritted his teeth with his answer. "Book me a flight to the Philippines now." he ordered. "You can't, Your Majesty. Today is your live engagement party with Yoon Eun Hye-ssi." Yoo Chun reminded him. "I said, "Book me a flight." Ji Hoon said angrily. "Then what should I say to the King and to the older Crown Prince?" Yoo Chun asked to which the young prince received with a heavy sigh. 

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo have reached one of the often mentioned countries in Korean Dramas, the Philippines. They are happy that they no longer need to pretend for no one knows who they are inside the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. They will be staying in the Philippines for three days, so they are taking Joong Ki's tickets as presents. "Aren't you tired?" Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo. "No, I'm not." she answered with a smile. Jong Kook took the woman's backpack as he said, "Let me carry this for you." "Thank you." she said softly.

The two individuals will be staying in Boracay Island. It's one of the most famous tourist spots in the said country. Both of them were surprised to see the beauty of the island even though they came in there late at night. The peaceful sound of the waves welcomed them. "Joong Ki has booked two rooms that are just next to each other." he told her. "That's good. " she said. "Your brother has been very good to my sister. Too bad they weren't able to stay with each other until the end." he told her. She was touched to hear Jong Kook's thoughts about her younger brother and his younger sister. "Maybe some things are really not meant to be." 

Kim Jong Kook smiled a little when he heard Ji Hyo's comment. 'Does that mean you are really not meant for me?' he asked himself while looking at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo caught him looking at her, but he plays it cool when he asked, "Shall we try the food here?" Ji Hyo's mood grew more lighter as she heard the word 'food'. "I love eating." she said happily. "Then eat a lot. It'll be my treat." he said. Ji Hyo's eyes grew bigger as she asked, "Really? Cool!" Jong Kook's smile didn't leave Ji Hyo's sight. "I didn't know you look really charming with that smile."

Ji Hyo has been drinking alcoholic beverages since they've reached one of the beautiful eateries in the said island. "Can I drink more?" she asked while puffing her cheeks. "Ji Hoon-ah will be mad." Jong Kook told her. "I've already had enough."she said with a double meaning. Jong Kook looked at her while trying to comprehend what she said. Ji Hyo looked at him as she said, "Ya, Kim Jong Kook, can you please not look at me like that?" Jong Kook asked, "Why not?" Ji Hyo looked at him as she answered, "Because I might kiss you." 

Kim Jong Kook looked at her as he said, "Don't say that to me because you're lonely. I'm still a man and you're still a woman." Ji Hyo looked at him with her face turned red due to the drinks she had as she said, "I wonder how it will be like if you're my man and I'm your woman. I wonder if I can also commit a mistake like this looking at another man, confusing my mind, confusing my heart." Jong Kook was flustered with what he heard and so he told the woman without trying to hinder his feelings, "Don't look at me like that.. I might kiss you back." 

Ji Hyo smiled at him as she puts her face near Jong Kook while looking only at him. "Ji Hyo-yah, don't make me commit a sin." he uttered as he was reminded of Ji Hoon's request of not falling for the woman. "Then just let me commit a sin." she said as she kissed Jong Kook on the lips. Jong Kook looked at the woman's face that is just an inch closer to his face. He saw Ji Hyo's eyes were closed and her lips are on his. He let go of the kiss, and held Ji Hyo's face as he murmured the words, "If this is a mistake, you'll be the most beautiful one. The only one."

Ji Hyo felt the warmth and closed her eyes to feel more when her forehead was kissed. Jong Kook smiled sweetly when he saw her eyes are now closed. He kissed the tip of her nose, held her chin, and gently kissed her on the lips. Ji Hyo's eyes opened as his lips pressed hers. They were silent, but they were still staring at each other while their lips are still locked. Jong Kook opened his mouth with a smile, and as she closed her eyes again, she openly returned his kiss. They are now whispering words using their mouth without knowing a video of this scene has already been sent and delivered to the young prince of the South.