The Tickets

Somebody Else

Joong Ki welcomed them with a smile. "Ya!" she called Joong Ki with a worried face. "What's wrong, Noona? Are you hurt somewhere?" asked Joong Ki with a lot of concern. Kwang Soo looked at Jong Kook, and both men went inside the Songs' house so the siblings can have a talk. "I'm not hurt somewhere, babo-yah." she said. "Why didn't you tell me that you were hurt that much? Why do you have to play it cool?" she asked. Joong Ki smiled at her a little when he finally understood why she's acting like that. "It can't be helped, Noona." he answered.

"That's why I was so angry at your royal boyfriend when he told the world that you guys aren't dating. That was his biggest mistake." he told her. "Ya! How many times should I tell you that you should understand him more?" she asked again. "Then why can't I see too much happiness in your eyes anymore?" answered Joong Ki to which she received blankly. "Don't worry about ending up like Kim So Eun, Noona. You're the reason why I didn't take it badly when she broke up with me. I understood her because I understand you. That's how I love you two." Joong Ki answered sadly.

"Why are we talking about my love life all of a sudden? Your love story should be the one we should talk about. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are excited to read and to see more of your growing relationship with Kim Jong Kook." said Joong Ki. "Stop it, Joong Ki-ah. You know Ji Hoon is my boyfriend." she told him. "But he's already attached to someone else." said Joong Ki. "It can't be helped, Noona." he added. "Don't talk like that. We'll make it through." she said while trying to feel the sincerity of her words. "Then please don't make Kim Jong Kook hyung fall in love with you." Joong Ki told her with a straight look. 

Kim Jong Kook overheard the siblings' conversation because he wanted to call them for dinner. He went back to the room, and he was welcomed by Kwang Soo. "Hyung, are you okay?" asked by the tall guy. "Yes, I am." he answered. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm just here." Gwang Soo offered. "Thanks, but I'm really okay." he said as he sipped his apple juice. Kwang Soo has been very familiar with the Songs' house, so they were able to prepare something while Joong Ki and Ji Hyo were out. "Hyung, can I ask you a question?" Kwang Soo asked.

"You've already asked." he joked. Kwang Soo laughed, but continued with his question, "What will you do to keep Ji Hyo noona?" He looked at him curiously and asked, "What do you mean?" Kwang Soo put his heart on his chest, "This part of your body is shouting Noona's name, right?" "Ya!" yelled Jong Kook. "You should stop playing Cupid." he added. "Don't you like Ji Hyo noona?" he then asked again. "I told  you to stop." he yelled again. "The song that you sang before...you meant that, right?" added Kwang Soo. "I said, "Stop"." he shouted once again.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Ji Hyo when she heard his yell. "There's nothing wrong." he answered while glaring at Kwang Soo. "Noona, noona! Jong Kook hyung is glaring at me. Did you see that? I was just asking him if the song that he sang last week has a special meaning, but he shouted at me." revealed Kwang Soo to Jong Kook's embarrassment. Ji Hyo came closer to Kwang Soo and jokingly slapped his face. "Ya! You shouldn't bother people with your silly thoughts." she said trying to hide her obvious embarrassment. 

Ji Hyo, Jong Kook, Kwang Soo, and Joong Ki are now at the dining room. They finished eating dinner, and so all of them have been talking about a lot of things about each other. Kwang Soo and Jong Kook became closer, and the Song-Song siblings are happy about it. Joong Ki then put out something from his jacket's pocket. "Jong Kook hyung, please take these." he said. "What are these?" asked Jong Kook. "So Eun and I were supposed to go the Philippines on our annivesary, but since it won't be coming anymore..." he stopped and continued with,

"I'd rather have you and Noona use them. Whether you two can really work it or not, you'll never know. So, get to know the answer from tomorrow. Tomorrow's the flight." he said. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at the younger Song blankly. "You should keep them." Jong Kook told him, but Joong Ki just shook his head with a smile. He signaled Kwang Soo to leave the dining room, and so as he was about to leave the two surprised individuals, he winked at them with a teasing smile as he wished them both, "Good night."