n i n e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< L u h a n ' s  P O V >

I have texted Sumin for the 64th time since yesterday when she went missing after the incident with Boksoon. I also called her for the 98th time right now but it seems like her phone is off or something. I didn't see her this morning, I didn't see her this lunch too. I tried to look for her at every nook and cranny of 

It was now the end of the day and we are hanging out by the school's soccer field. "Suho, have you seen Sumin? I haven't seen her all day." I asked as I sit beside him on the grass.

"No I haven't..." he shook his head slowly.

"How about you guys have you seen her?" They just shook their heads hesitantly. Some of them didn't respond at all. Like Tao, Kris, Sehun, and Kai. I looked at each of them trying to see if one of them would tell me where she is. But they stayed silent going on with what they are doing. Oh... Chanyeol though, where is he?

"You know what hyung, I think you better leave her alone for now." Kai said earning a nod from Sehun.

"I wanted to talk to her and apologize. I felt bad about yester--." I wasn't even finished talking when Xiumin cut me off. "You felt bad? Dude, imagine how Sumin felt and is still probably be feeling right now."

"I think you crossed the line. You asked her to be your pretend girlfriend right?" Kris asked. He was calm but I can feel the anger through his words.

"Yeah....."

"Luhan, even though it's just pretend you should treat her like your real girlfriend. And dude don't forget she's your best friend too. You should take care of her and listen to her and . You guys have been together since childhood and you're treating her like crap just because of Boksoon!" He scoffed this time he cannot hide his anger.

"You don't understand what I'm going through right now." I just answered calmly. I don't want any fights to break out. One fight is enough and that is between me and Sumin but looking at it right now I think I just made 11 other people mad at me too. 

"Yeah, maybe we don't. But we know that you had treated Sumin like crap ever since Boksoon happened. I actually thought you'll treat her better now that she's your pretend girlfriend and all but, no, it seems to me like you were treating her worse. You need to stop hyung and be like the way you were with her before!" Sehun shouted at me. That must be one of the longest things he said to me. He really do care about Sumin. I understand, we're all like a family ever since.

I kept silent for awhile. I don't know what to say anymore. What did I do? Other than yesterday's incident... I thought I was just being fair since I love Boksoon and Sumin is my bestfriend so naturally the person I love comes first... right? But with the look on their faces. I think they'll eat me alive if I say that.

I sighed. "I'm sorry... I definitely screwed up big time. I didn't know I was treating her that badly."

"Well, don't apologize to us. Apologize to Sumin." Lay said clasping my shoulder, gently patting it. Kris let out an exasperated sigh and shook his head. I think I need to clean up this mess soon.

< Y o u r  P O V >

I slowly opened my eyes still feeling a bit groggy. Ugh I still have a massive headache. That stupid rain yesterday got me sick. I looked to my left and saw Chanyeol's head. He is lying on my arm facing me. Wait... Chanyeol..? When did he get here? I don't want to wake him up though. He seems really tired. Has he been taking care of me? I felt touched at the thought. Tchk. This giant. He's really so sweet despite his deep voice and his intimidating height.

I gently reached out to him trying hard not to wake him up and fixed his fringe. He scrunched his nose and stirred in his sleep. I quickly pulled my hand back as my heart froze for a moment. Don't wake up, don't wake up, don't wake up, don't wa-- oh.... he woke up. He looked at me smiling. For a person who just woke up he seems really cheery.

"Oh, hey you're awake now." He streteched his arms out wide making a really loud noise along with it.

"Yeah. How long was I out? And.... how long have you been here?" I squinted my eyes at him. He's in his uniform. Did he got here from school? If he did why are the others not here with him though? Hmmm.

"Well, you slept the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter