t w o

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

"Please, Minnie. Please." Luhan pouted as he begged me all the way to our table in the cafeteria. I just sighed, shook my head, and tried to ignore him.

"What's his problem?" Kris asked as he saw my annoyed expression and Luhan trying to be all cute with me. I just shrugged before standing up again to get my food. Of course, Lulu is tailing behind me. I stopped abruptly and he bumped on my back. I turned to face him. I looked at him with my most blank expression ever. "I won't do it Lulu." I took in a deep breath before continuing "I won't. So please, please, please just stop. It's annoying." I walked away from him and went straight to get my lunch. My tummy is angry, and when it's angry I am definitely not at peace. Luhan looked dejected but right now I don't care. I'm not gonna be anyone's pretend girlfriend even if that anyone happens to be my best friend whom I'm in love with. 

After getting all my food I went back to our spot and saw Luhan resting his head on the table ever looking so pitiful. "Even though you look like that. I still won't do it. Okay?" I heard him sigh and I just sighed too. I won't give in even if he's being like this.

"I don't mean to interrupt the both of you but... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!" Baekhyun shouted obviously annoyed with the act he's seeing infront of him.

"Woah Baek, calm down. You're scaring her. You're scaring everyone" Kyungsoo, wide-eyed as he always has been, tried to calm Baekhyun down.

"Well this doofus right here..." I placed my hand on Luhan's hair but he shook his head to try to get rid off my hand but I just grabbed a handful of his hair to hold on. He can't shake me off that easily. "...wants me to be his fake girlfriend so that he could make Boksoon jealous and win her back."

Chanyeol dropped his chopsticks and stared at me with his mouth agape. I reached out to close it.

"Say what?" Suho asked.

"Fake girlfriend." I pretended to cough and drink my strawberry milk in silence. As I see it, my other suminions are not liking the idea of Luhan very much. 

"You are out of your mind if you agree to that." Xiumin said.

"That's why I didn't." I said scrunching my nose at them, before continuing my food.

I love Luhan. Don't get me wrong but I don't think I can do what he wants me to do. Be his fake girlfriend? Tchk. Are you kidding me? Lulu, you are so effin' desperate.

All through out the day that's the only th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter