n i n e t e e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< L u h a n ' s  P O V >

I saw the little exchange of words between Sumin and Jin awhile ago. I just get more proof that she likes me for real and I think I learned something new. Jin really likes Boksoon. I wonder how did she got that information out of him. I followed them up to Sumin's classroom and when Chanyeol left I thought I should go talk to her. She saw me but she didn't say a word, instead she turned around and went inside their classroom. I hastily made my way towards the door and then stopped. What am I going to say to her? We exchanged gazes for awhile with me thinking of the right words to say but then nothing came up. When she bowed her head I took that opportunity to leave. My mind is a mess and I'm seeking for answers. I went to find Jin.

I found him somewhere near the place Sumin and Chanyeol left him. He instantly looked at me and whispered to his friends after that they went away leaving me and him alone. 

"What? Are you planning to kick my shins too?" He asked enraged. Who wouldn't be. That must have hurt him a lot. Sumin has incredible strength concealed in that petite body of hers. He clearly messed with the wrong girl. I shook my head almost immediately. "I just wanted to talk." I said calmly.

"What about?"

"Sumin... Boksoon."

"Ooooh your girls." He chuckled dryly a smirk appearing on his face. "What about them?"

"Why did you tell Boksoon?"

"About Sumin liking you?"

"Yeah." I said, nodding along in response.

"Well she deserves to know. She's your girlfriend after all and anyone getting in the way of you and her... she deserves to have a knowledge of." He said, his smirk never vanishing. 

"Well I heard what you said to Sumin earlier. What about that other someone who is trying to get in the way as well? Don't I deserve to know about that?"

He scoffed clenching his jaws. "You mean me?"

"Who else?" I smiled slightly shaking my head. "What did you get in return of exchanging that info to her?" I asked, directly getting into business. I want to know. I'm curious. I've been too oblivious for too long.

"Something you almost got but not completely... She traded it for ." He answered smiling, infuriating me more. "She asked for some information and I asked for some pleasure. Your Little Ms. Sweetness isn't so sweet after all." I had it. I lost control. I clenched my hands into fists and threw a punch directly into his jaw so hard that he fell to the ground. Blood came out of his lips and he wiped it with the back of his hands still smirking at me. This idiot is clearly asking for more. I attacked him with more punches and he fought back. Students are now gathering around us watching us potentially kill each other while yelling. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" 

Just then Suho and Kris came pulling me back breaking the fight while Xiumin tried to pull Jin back. A teacher arrived and looked at us with a piercing stare. "If you want to kill each other don't do it here. Go back to your classes!" He shouted and the students all scurried away leaving me and my friends. Jin looked at me and said something before finally leaving. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend before you punch me again." He snarled and then went on his way. Suho, Kris and Xiumin just looked at me shaking their heads.

"What are you thinking?" Suho asked as they drag me to the nurse's office to get treated I guess. 

"I clearly wasn't thinking." I mumbled. We went inside and they sat me on the clinic bed.

"What happened here." The nurse asked. 

"He got himself into a fight." Xiumin answered for me and nodded his head towards my direction.

"Okay, you three just leave him here and you can go to your classes." All three of them patted my back. "We'll go first. Don't do anything stupid." Kris warned me before following the two who are ahead of him already. The nurse treated my wound mumbling words every once in awhile. Something about kids these days always getting themselves into a fight. "Go rest first before you go back to class." She said and then left me alone as I lay down on the bed. Ten minutes later someone opened the door and I looked at who it is. It was Boksoon, she approached my bed. I guess I'm supposed to say something but no words are coming out so I just stared at her. She sat beside me and reached out to touch the wound near my lip but I flinched and pushed my head back onto the pillow. Her eyebrows furrowed and her face filled curiosity mixed with annoyance.

"Why?" She asked with a restraint in her voice.

"You had with Jin." I said as calmly as possible.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "And you believed that?"

"It seems true."

"Where's the proof?"

I sighed shaking my head slightly. "There's no proof."

"See. It's not true. Don't think too much." She said sweetly at me and then leaned in to kiss my wounded lips. It lasted for awhile. We pulled away when we heard the nurse came back. She cleared before speaking. "You can now go back to your respective classes." Boksoon stood up and she helped me get out of the bed and out of the clinic. I didn't feel like going back to class until after lunch so I told her to go on ahead.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and smiled at her slightly for assurance. She pecked my cheek once and then walked to the direction where her classroom is. I decided to go to the rooftop where I held an event for an apology to Sumin last time. I sat on the floor leaning my back on the wall. I closed my eyes for awhile savoring the fresh air and letting those memories rush in. I'm a mess and my life's a complete chaos right now.

< Y o u r  P O V >

It's already lunch time and I told the three musketeers to go ahead cause I needed to use the comfort room. I made my way there, got inside and did my business. As I was about to head out Boksoon came in. I didn't plan to took notice of her at all but she grabbed my arm making me stop from walking. I rolled my eyes and then looked at her. "What?" I asked sharply.

"Why did you hurt Jin?" She asked bombarding me with another question.

"Well he's jerk that's why." I scoffed. I shook off her hand and started to walk again when she grabbed my hair. pulling me back to my place awhile ago. "A-AAH!" I shouted in pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter