t e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

"CHANYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" I shouted as I saw him walking towards the school gates he turned around and looked at me. I ran quickly towards him almost stumbling on my way there. Clumsy me.

"Heeeey, someone is feeling better today." He grinned ruffling my hair. Does this giant see me as a kid? I mean he always ruffles my hair. Anyway as long as he doesn't see me as a puppy I'm all good. I chuckled while trying to fix my fringe.

"Thanks again... for yesterday." 

"No problem. It's not a big deal really."

"What? Not a big deal? You're too kind. I can't accept such kindness. How about.... Hmmm.." I tap my chin humming in thought. "Oh right. I made a mental note to myself yesterday that I'm going to treat you your favorite food. Galbi and tonkatsu! Is that okay for you?" He nodded eagerly. "Of course it is. Thank you Sumin-ah!"

We entered the school gates and are now walking towards the building. "SUMIN!" I lurched forward when three suminions tried to hug me from behind. I almost fell but Kai held the hem of my shirt preventing me to fall flat on my face. "I missed you Sumin-ah!" Tao huggled me and after a while Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol joined sandwiching me between them.

"But I was just gone for a day." I chuckled feeling the love and care from these people surrounding me. I start to suffocate between these derps though. They didn't wanna let go. I coughed. "I. CAN'T. BREATHE. ANYMORE." With that they let go laughing.

The other suminions came and spotted us. "GROUP HUUUUUUUGGGGGG!!!" Xiumin shouted and I found myself engulfed in another group hug. This one is tighter than the first. "Squish Sumin!" I think that was Chen who shouted. "Die Sumin! Diiiieeeee! HAHAHAHAHHA" I heard someone say, whom I think is Baekhyun ._. "Ouch!" Shouted him again. I think he earned a smack on the head from whoever is near him. They let go after awhile. "We miss you Minmin." Lay said smiling, showing his dimples. "Seriously guys I was just gone for a day and a half. Tchk." But still, I felt touched and extremely happy that I couldn't help to smile.

I saw Luhan from a distance walking towards us. The suminions took notice and looked at his direction as well. I must say that they don't look very happy seeing him. What exactly happened while I was away? I get why they are mad and all but this tension is too much. And that's coming from me who made him leave yesterday. I laugh at myself. Should I act like I don't care... or should I act like I don't care? Haha. He stopped infront of me once he reached us.

"Can I talk to Sumin?" He asked looking at the other derps surrounding me. There's like a barrier of love and protection from these 11 derps that Luhan could not penetrate at all.

I really didn't want to talk to him but I don't want to cause a riff in our friendship and seeing that they are isolating him and he looks like he haven't slept and all I felt like he is having a really hard time. I nodded. "Let's talk later. We need to get to class." I smiled at him and patted his shoulders. He smiled back. He walked with us to our classroom. Before I enter he held my wrist and made me turn towards him. "I'm sorry again about what happened.... I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"I know. I know." I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Meet me on the rooftop later on free period. Let's talk there."

"Okay. See you there. Oh by the way Lulu, you look like crap. You better sleep." I chuckled shaking my head in amusement and entered our room. 

I went to the rooftop during free period as planned. I gently opened the door slightly peeking in first. Woah... is that..... There is a giant rilakkuma and korilakkuma stuffed toy resting on a chair. There are pink and blue balloons all around on the floor and there's a huge 'I'm sorry banner on an arch above the stuffed toys. This is so... sweet. Just wow. I looked around, I didn't see any signs of Luhan but then I felt someone pinch my cheeks from behind.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter