t w e n t y e i g h t

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

I tried to sleep but I can’t. One hour into the travel Tao got bored and targeted me. He keeps on interrupting me when I try to close my eyes pointing here, there and everywhere. He finds everything fascinating. Normally I would find it cute how he is such a kid but my morning was already ruined hence the rest of my day is ruined. I looked over to my left and saw Myeongji sleeping her head laid gently on Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol was sleeping too; his head rested on the window though. Thank God his head is on the window if I see his head on top of hers I would decapitate him.

Suddenly he stirred awake and turned his head towards my direction before our eyes could even meet I already looked away and engaged myself in a conversation with the hyperactive Tao.

“You want some?” Tao asked offering me a bag of Jalapeno flavored Cheetos. I love Cheetos. It’s my kryptonite. Well actually food is.

“Do you even have to ask?” I rolled my eyes at him playfully and chuckled. I took the bag of Cheetos from him, opened it and ate some. Wahaha heaven. I looked over at Chanyeol remembering he loves Cheetos too. I saw him directly looking at the Cheetos I’m holding. I shook my head and mouthed a ‘no’ before sticking out my tongue at him.

“Can I have some please?” He pouted with matching puppy dog eyes.

“No.” I whispered trying not to make a lot of noise so as not to wake up Myeongji. Yes I’m still being considerate at times like this. I saw a wet spot at Chanyeol’s sleeve though. It’s like a shining shimmering trail leading to Myeongji’s mouth. OHMAIGAHD she is drooling hahaha. I pointed it to Yeol trying to  hold in my laughter.

“I know right.” Chanyeol said with an annoyed expression. I snickered. She drooled on her crush how great is that? Way to go Myeongji. XD

I passed the bag of Cheetos to Chanyeol since I pity him for getting drooled on. Poor him. Hahahaha. That’s what you get for flirting. Serves you right. He moved his arm trying to reach for the Cheetos waking Myeongji up in the process. She looked around rubbing her eyes then her hands found its way to the corner of her lips. Her eyes widened while Chanyeol was just still watching her. She then turned her head and found the horror that is on Chanyeol’s sleeve. Chanyeol and I laughed, our laughters filling the bus. Myeongji buried her face on her palms probably wanting to disappear. I would want to disappear at that moment too if I were her. Chanyeol stood up and walked across stopping at the middle of the aisle.

“Yah Tao let’s switch.” He said making me look at him with furrowed eyebrows. Why is he abandoning Myeongji? You can’t just abandon a girl like that. That’s embarrassing for her. Tchk. But… nevermind that. Haha. Tao smiled at me before he stood up and went to sit beside Myeongji.

“Hi. I’m Tao.” Tao said smiling. Myeongji looked at him in confusion. “Oh, Chanyeol hyung wanted us to change seats it’s okay right?” He continued. Myeongji just nodded though the frown is prominent in her face. Chanyeol must have noticed cause he made me move beside the window and he took the aisle seat. The aisle separating him and HER. I shouldn’t have moved. I rolled my eyes. When is this going to end? Is this even ever going to end? He turned to look at her.

“I just wanted to spend time with Sumin.” He explained. I glanced at her and saw her nodding her head. I crossed my arms. Seriously what is Chanyeol trying to pull? I looked outside the window and watch the scenery that is passing by. I felt him nudge me after a moment.

“What?” I asked him sharply. He leaned in close to my ears and whispered. “Are you jelly?”

“What?! NO!” I pushed his grinning face away.

“You are so jealous.” He chuckled shaking his head. “Why won’t you admit it?”

“I won’t because I’m not jealous. Duh?” I rolled my eyes at him. Pssh. He just chuckled. I don’t even know what’s to chuckle about. What is so amusing about this really?

“If you keep doing that with your eyes you’ll be cross-eyed.” He stated and then closed his eyes leaning his head on my shoulder. “Now stay still. The window was too hard earlier.” And so I really did stay still. After awhile I felt him chuckle and he opened his eyes looking at me. “I told you to stay still, but I didn’t tell you not to breathe. You could breathe too you know.” He chuckled some more before closing his eyes again and going back to his previous position. I let out the breath I didn’t know I was holding. Facepalm worthy moment.

We were in that position for 30 minutes that I think my shoulder and arm felt numb. After some time my eyes felt heavy and I drifted to sleep too.

“Sumin” I heard someone say and I felt someone shake my arm too. “Chanyeol wake up.” The voice continued. I opened my eyes immediately only to see the assigned teacher to our bus looking at us. She chuckled shaking her head.

“You guys are cute.” She commented. I didn’t know what to say so I just sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter