f o u r

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

After the craziness in the pizza parlor awhile ago, we all decided to head back home. Luhan walked with me so we can talk, the other suminions are walking ahead of us. "You are not mad are you?" He asked bumping arms with me. Tight-lipped, I shook my head.

"I just don't know how to adjust to this. You know I haven't gotten myself in any kind of romantic relationship since birth." He laughed. Is it that funny that I don't wanna be in a relationship with anyone but him?

"Don't worry. Just follow my lead okay?"

"If you say so."

The night with my suminions ended and now I'm inside my room googling 'How to be a girlfriend' since I really don't have any kind of expertise in this area. Father google must know the answer to this. He knows everything.  Well, not really everything but you get my point. The results came up and I tried to read each and everyone of them. More like scan to be honest cause I'm too lazy to go into details. Hahaha. 

After about 4 hours of reading and watching videos and getting myself drunk with orange juice. This is what I got. First we need to be open to each other, second we have to be honest, and lastly we need to speak our minds. I think I got no problem with that. I'm not going to be open to him about my real feelings though. That's crazy. This is just pretend. Also it says that I need to be myself around him. Well he knows everything about me so that's done. We also need to be supportive of each other, take interest in each other's interests, work as a team, compliment him more than I criticize him... I think I'm gonna have a big problem with that. I'm used to bullying him gently with my love. Learn to compromise, give each other space, be loving, be affectionate, be seductive, give gifts, don't be jealous, laugh with him and make him laugh..... GAAAAAAAHD. THERE ARE A LOT. Is there even a right way to do this? Ugh. Screw it I'll just use my natural instincts.

By 3 am I decided to crawl on to bed and stare at the interesting ceiling of mine for a while. I did research for nothing. I'm still inexperienced so I'm just gonna rely on my feelings for him. I guess I just have to take advantage of the situation to show my love for him. It's not long before my eyes slowly closed and I found myself in dreamland.

I was hugging Kim Soohyun's arm and he is about to feed me pasta when I felt a tug on my feet. What is the meaning of this?! Suddenly my dream turned to a graveyard where Luhan is a zombie and he is pulling on my feet trying to take a bite on my leg. What the hell Luhan. What the--

"Wake up or else I'm going to throw water at you." I heard Luhan's voice say. Gahd Lulu why did you have to invade my dream.

"Go to mars." I whined and rolled around cocooning myself in the warmness of my blanket. I'm a burrito. He tugged on my feet again this time pulling me along. I held on to the headboard with all my might. "Stop you ingrate. I need sleep." I frowned and tried to bury myself to my mattress.

"No. We need to bond and make up the story about how we got together." He insisted prying me off my blanket cocoon. I kicked the air wildly so he would get away from me but instead he just held on to my legs to calm me down. I swear I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter