s e v e n t e e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

Since the detention duties would start tomorrow, I decided to go home early today. I stopped by my locker before meeting with the suminions. I saw Luhan near his so I decided to greet him. "Lulu!" I called to him and waved my hand while smiling. He stood properly and waved back at me smiling. I stopped right infront of him grinning and he pinched my cheeks and I swatted his hand away playfully. "Are you coming with us home?" I asked him. 

"Oooohhh that. I promised Boksoon I'll walk with her to and from school everyday so... I guess not? Sorry Minnie-ah."

"Naaah, it's okay." I smiled at him slightly trying not to show any signs of disappointment anywhere on my face, he just nodded slowly and then I walked towards my locker and opened it. I quickly put my stuff inside and closed it. I turned to say goodbye to Luhan but he was already walking down the hall with Boksoon in his arms. Psh. What now? He doesn't even have a minute to say goodbye to his bestfriend? PSH.

I went out of the school building and met with my Suminions by the school grounds. "Hey Minmin." Xiumin greeted smiling at me. "Hey oppa." I smiled greeting back. He looked behind me so I turned my head to look back. He chuckled and shook his head. "Where's Luhan? I though you're going to get him come along with us too?"

"Do you even have to ask that? Of course he's busy with that Boksoon girl." Kris answered for me. "I don't even like that girl one bit even before. She gives me the chills I'm telling you eo." He scoffed shaking his head. "Tchk."

"Why though? She's pretty and she's nice." Lay said looking at us with his confused expression on. 

"She may be pretty and nice but there's something off about her. Like..." Baekhyun said in a hushed tone while looking at us one by one for suspense. "she's faking it. DUNDUNDUNDUNNNNNNNN." Some of them laughed, the others didn't. I didn't. I actually feel like she's faking it too. "Why are you guys laughing I'm serious!" He said looking around. "Suminnie you feel it to right?" He asked me clinging to my arms. "Riiiiggghhhht?!!!" 

I looked at him for some time and then shook my head slowly. "WHAAAAT! I KNOW YOU KNOOOWWWWW!" He whined shaking me. "SUMINNIIIEEEE!" I squinted my eyes at him shaking my head again. "Let's just go okay?" I smiled at him and then dragged him out of the school gates and to the waiting shed. The other suminions are trailing behind us having their talk. We all decided to ride the bus today. It's actually quite fun commuting with them. "Hey." Baekhyun said nudging me. "Since I know that you know but you denied earlier....... You'll pay for my fare. Okay?!" He smiled and walked inside the bus that has just arrived. "Wooooaaaah. Pay for me too!" Chanyeol shouted appearing beside me suddenly. The other suminions turned at us with that look on their faces that say 'pay for me too'. I'm doomed. They all got inside quickly leaving me by the door of the bus gaping. I followed them in, I tapped my bus card on the machine for all 12 of us. I facepalmed myself after which didn't hurt by the way. The bus driver snickered making me look at him. "I babysit 11 giant babies." I said to him with my serious expression on making him laugh more. I made my way to the back of the bus where they sitted themselves properly. Six of them, Suho, Tao, Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, and Kris sat at the very backseat while, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo, and Kai took the seats that are for 2 people. I spotted an empty space beside Chen so I sat beside him. Chanyeol was sitting with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was sitting with Kai. "Hey." Chen smiled at me and I smiled back. Just then, Chanyeol stood up from his seat and went over to us pulling Chen up from his seat I watched the scene unfold infront of me wide eyed. The boys were snickering too.  "W-what?! YAH." Chen complained but Chanyeol didn't even bother to listen to him and just took his place beside me.

I looked at him weirdly but he's wearing that wide smile of his making me laugh while shaking my head clearly amazed by his silliness. Just then a group of students arrived as well filling the bus in. Some girls were oogling my suminions again as usual. I watched them and listened to their conversation.

"Isn't Sehun oppa just so cute?" The girl said to her friend ending with a giggle and what I think is a spasm attack. e.e I looked back to where Sehun is sitting at but he's kind of unaware or is pretending to be unaware of the girl that is having attacks right infront of me and Chanyeol. The other girl leaned in and whispered to the other "The girl Chanyeol oppa is seating with right now.." She trailed and her friend nodded. "Ohhh Luhan oppa's bestfriend and pretend girlfriend. What about her?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"Well, she's really pretty don't you think?" Okay I thought they're going to say something bad about me but no. Good girls.

"Yeah she is. I think she's even prettier than Boksoon unnie." Woah, thank you. 

"Luhan oppa is kinda stupid." I think so too haha. Just then Chanyeol nudged me making me look at him. He chuckled shaking his head at me and then leaned in to whisper. "Stop eavesdropping."

I scoffed. "I'm not eavesdropping." I crossed my arms and looked straight ahead. Chanyeol snickered. "Of course you're not." He remarked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head slightly.

When I arrived home I went directly to the living room and watched some TV. I promised that I won't open anything that would tempt me to go to my SNS account so here I am watching reruns of Running Man. I like Gwangsoo alot. He's really tall and funny. Humor wins everything. XD The telephone suddenly rang I picked up to answer it. "Hello?"

"Sumin." A female voice answered.

"Who is this?"

"Boksoon."

"Oh, hi. What made you call?"

"Nothing just checking in on you. I mean, my boyfriend is your best friend so obviously we have to get along right?" I hear her faintly giggling.

"....Right." I nodded slightly even though she can't see me.

"Well, Luhan wanted me to get along with you. I wouldn't do it if he didn't ask me to."

"Mhhm. You know you may not do it if you really don't want to."

"And what, look bad infront of Luhan and the other people? I can't do that. I need to be friends with you. I'm just gonna be honest with you. I don't like you and I know you don't like me as well but let's make it work for Luhan okay?"

So she just wanna look kind infront of people. Ha. So fake.But if it's for Luhan.... "Okay, sure."

"So what about some girl bonding tomorrow after classes?"

"I have detention tomorrow."

"After your detention then."

"Sure why not. See you."

"Okay see you! Bye. Muah." She said ending with a smack of her lips.

"Bye." I said shortly and then hang up. Eww don't ever muah on me again you faker. ._. With my mood ruined I have no energy to watch Running Man anymore. I went upstairs and directly went to sleep.

The next morning I heard a beep of a car infront of our house as I was eating my breakfast. I went to the door to look at who it was. It was Luhan I waved at him and he waved back. Boksoon's smiling face suddenly appeared from beside him and waved at me too. "Hey, let's all go to school together." Boksoon shouted cheerfully. "Aish. What a way to ruin a morning." I whispered to myself making a face. I went inside to get my bag and came back out and made my way to Luhan's car. I got inside the backseat closing the door behind me and off he goes. Luhan looked at me at his rearview mirror and smiled, I smiled back. Boksoon must have caught our little moment cause she cleared making Luhan return his attention back at the road. "Babe, we might get into an accident." She said casually patting Luhan's thigh. "Sorry." Luhan mumbled. Boksoon then turned to look at me, somewhat scrutinizing me.

"Don't you wear make up?" She asked still looking at my face as if it was the most interesting ever.

"Uhh.. I use BB Cream and a lip balm. That's all. I'm too lazy to put full on makeup every morning and I don't think make up is for me." I answered, and she raised an eyebrow at me. Seeing that she's on full on makeup, I smiled awkwardly looking out the window trying to avoid the situation.

"I think you should really wear makeup." She commented. Okay, what does she mean by that?

"Uhh.. No thanks. BB Cream and lip balm is enough, they're makeup too right?"

"Yeah but you know... It would help improve your look a lot if you do your eyes and stuff." She smiled at me sweetly. Sickeningly sweet I must say.

"You know my bestfriend looks pretty even without make up. I think a girl really don't have to use full on makeup everyday. A girl don't need to hide her face behind all those icky stuff. So baby you maybe should tone down the makeup a bit." Luhan said making us both look at him. I'm in shock and looks like Boksoon is too. Did he just insult her? Hahaha. Burn! XD 

Boksoon gasped. "Babe are you saying I'm ugly?" She pouted and it looks like she was going to cry.

"Ha? I'm not saying that." He said a bit panicky I just kept silent. "I'm just saying maybe tone it down a bit. Cause I think it might cause your skin to breakout. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it that way." He said. His right hand left the steering wheel and made it's way to Boksoon's face caressing it lightly. "You're the prettiest for me you know that." Boksoon then kissed his palm and smiled. He returned to driving properly.

I gagged inwardly at their cheesiness. Gahd. Please next time don't ever try to pick me u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter