f i f t e e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< C h a n y e o l ' s  P O V >

When I heard that Luhan and Boksoon left I offered a hand to Sumin and helped her stood up. We walked out of the storage room and then sat on the music room's floor for awhile leaning against a wall. She stopped crying now but she's still not talking.

"Hey.." I said calmly while patting her back. "Do you wanna go home now..?" I asked but she just shook her head. She stayed silent for awhile, maybe she's trying to calm herself down before she finally replied. "Didn't you hear them? They're going to my house right now... I don't think I want to go home Chanyeol." She said in almost a whisper but loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh... Do you maybe want to go to my house instead?" This time she just stared at me showing no emotions on her face but then she nodded. We stood up at the same time and walked out of the music room and out of the school building. It was silent, not like the usual Sumin who is quite talkative when we're together. This one didn't wanna talk and I don't think I want to say anything either. I understand what she's feeling, after all that's how I felt all the time when she and Luhan are together especially when she told me she likes him. We are each in our own one-sided love, her with Luhan hyung and me with her.

We went to the school parking lot and got inside my car. The drive to my house was silent. I took a quick glance at her and she was staring out the window. The effect Luhan hyung has on her.... I wish I could have that effect on her too... If I do, I promise I won't make her like this. Silent an heartbroken. We reached my home and I honked my car for them to open the gate. "We're here." I looked at her but saw her asleep. What to do..? I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached out to unbuckle hers as well. "Sumin.." I gave her a light shake but she won't awaken. "Yah... We're here." I said in a low tone but it still has no effect. I got off the car and went to her side scooping her up in my arms. I walked to the door and a maid opened it for us.

"Good evening." Our maid, Mrs. Son,  greeted in a whisper clearly aware of the situation that i am lifting. I smiled at her "Eommoni can you please bring up food in my room? I'll eat there while watching over her. Cook some for her too incase she wakes up." She nodded and bowed at us before making her way to the kitchen. I thought I told her not to bow at me. I shook my head at her action and went up the stairs. I opened the door to my room and quickly lay her down on my bed. Yeah my arms almost went numb. HAHAHA. Kidding. She's light as a feather. I wonder where all the food she eat goes. Maybe on her cheeks…. I pinched her cheeks lightly. Oh yeah, confirmed, it definitely goes on her cheeks. Sighing, I fixed her fringe so I could get a clearer view of her face. This pabo, look at me for once will you. I heard a knock on my door and I quickly moved away from Sumin’s sleeping figure. The door opened and I was caught standing in the middle of my room like an idiot. The, Mrs. Son, looked at me weirdly. I gave of an awkward smile while scratching my head. I walked towards her transferring the tray in my arms and finally putting it down on a table inside my room. “What happened to her?” she asked. I looked at her and then at Sumin. “Something quite heartbreaking.” I sighed, it was silent for awhile and then I pretended to clear my throat to get off the awkwardness.

“You look quite heartbroken too yourself.” She remarked. “Do you like her?” I turned my attention back at her and she’s giving me a knowing smile. I nodded my head meekly. “But…?” She asked. Mrs. Son knows me too well.

“But she likes someone else. Luhan. You know him.”

“Aaaaaah. Him.” I nodded. “He’s your friend right? And he’s her friend too.”

“Yeah…” I answered nodding my head once again.

“But even though he’s your friend you shouldn’t set aside your feelings… and I think that you should take risks at the right time.”

“At the right time… I’m just waiting for the right time.”

“Right now, just focus on being by her side because she needs you and you understand her situation better than anyone else. Even her so-called best friend wouldn’t understand her.” She advised. I took in her advice to heart and I’ll make sure that I’ll be there for her always. I’m determined now to take Luhan’s place in her heart or if not I’ll make sure I have my own place in there which is bigger than his. “I’ll go downstairs now; call me if you need anything.” She smiled sweetly at me and then went out of my room. I sat on the floor on the foot of my bed and the TV, I lowered the volume so I wouldn’t wake her. I got my tray of food and ate to my heart and my tummy’s content. After eating I decided to clean up and wear more comfortable clothes. I went back to my position at the foot of the bed and watched more TV. Soon my eyes became heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

< Y o u r  P O V >

I woke up and was a bit shocked with my surroundings. It was silent except from the light sound coming from the TV. I looked around and I’m definitely not in my room. I got off the bed and walked towards a door which looks like a bathroom. On my way there I unfortunately tripped on someone’s leg and stumbled on the floor.

“Owwww..” I groaned rubbing my lower back. The person stirred and woke up; it was Chanyeol.

“What are you doing there?” He asked sleepily and crawled towards me helping me up. “You, what are you doing there? Why are you sleeping on the floor?” I asked back quirking an eyebrow.

“I didn’t know I fell asleep.” He looked at the TV so I looked at it too. So he was watching TV, I nodded and stood up. Wait whut. I’m in Chanyeol’s room. I looked around in panic. “What am I doing here?”

“Well you said you don’t wanna go home and you fell asleep on my car so I took you to my room instead of letting you sleep on the couch.”

“O-oh… Sorry… and thank you. What time is it?”

“It’s...” he looked at a clock on the wall. “2 am.”  Wow… I slept that long. It’s too late to go home now and I definitely don’t want to bother Mr. Jang, I don’t think I want to bother anyone in this house either

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter