e l e v e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< C h a n y e o l ' s  P O V >

"Pickup, pickup, pickup..." I chanted as I dialed Sumin's number for the 3rd time tonight. After the second ring she picked her phone up.

"Oh Chanyeol-ah. Why did you call? We're just together awhile ago." She asked. I hear biting noises on the other line.

"Yah. Are you eating?" I chuckled. I heard her laugh. "Yes, chips. Sorry."

"No, it's alright. Do you wanna go to the Han river tomorrow morning?"

"Why? Exercise? Biking?"

"Neh. 7 am tomorrow."

"Okay. I'm up for it. Let's eat breakfast together too!"

"Sure! So.... see you tomorrow Sumin-ah."

"Neeeeeh~ See you. Bye bye." She said cheerfully and then she hangup.

MWAHAHAHAHA. CHANMIN DAY TAKE TWO HERE WE COME.

I am sitting on a bench waiting for Sumin to arrive. From a distance I saw her biking towards me and then after awhile.... I saw Luhan hyung biking behind her going towards my direction too. So it isn't ChanMin day today? What is this? I didn't even invite him to come and as I recall last night I only asked Sumin.

They stopped infront of me and got off from their bikes. "Chanyeol-ah, I invited Lulu. I hope you don't mind." I looked at Luhan hyung and he waved at me smiling... Yeah hyung smile while you can. I shifted my attention back to Sumin and shrugged. "Of course it's not a big deal. You can bring anyone you wanted to." I got on my bike. "Palli, kaja." I said then pedalled off with them tailing behind me. After some time Sumin caught up beside me. "Chanyeol oppa!" She shouted. Oppa? Is she trying to be cute now? Suho is the only one she calls oppa. Why call me oppa now then? I looked at her for a moment and then redirected my eyes back to the road. "Are you mad?" She asked. I looked at her again and smiled a bit shaking my head. "I'm not." I tried to reached out to pat her back but my bicycle wobbled so I immediately returned my hand to the handle. Sumin laughed seeing that I almost fell.

"Yah be careful there." Luhan hyung shouted from behind.

After 3 laps of biking back and forth we went back and rode our bikes to a food stall near our meeting place.

"How come we're always eating?" Luhan hyung asked.

"Because we're always hungry." I answered dismissively entering the food stall with them and looking at the foods they are selling.

"My life basically revolves around food." Sumin commented and we laughed. Even the store owner laughed at her little remark.

I nudged her lightly. "Yah. Go get a dog or a boyfriend or something."

"Meh." She shrugged "I already have one right?" She pointed at Luhan hyung and rolled her eyes. Luhan hyung looked at us and placed her arm around Sumin's shoulder pulling her close to her. He grinned proudly. I scoffed a bit shaking my head and went to order our food.

"Ahjumma three yogurt drinks please, one kimbap, one order of dumplings and three jajangmyun."

"We're going to have a feast again?" Sumin grinned standing beside me. "I'll pitch in with the bill."

"I'll pitch in too." Luhan hyung said peeking at me beside Sumin.

"Oh okay." I smiled and we payed for the food. I took the tray from the ahjumma and we sat on a table outside the food stall. I layed the foods on the table and handed it to them.

"I'll eat well." Sumin said cheerfully as she split her chopsticks in half and starts to dig in. Me and Luhan hyung did the same thing and starts to eat as well.

"Chanyeol-ah speaking of having a dog or a boyfriend awhile ago... why don't you get yourself a girlfriend?" Luhan hyung asked which caused for Sumin to look at me as well.

"Oh, right. Why don't you have a girlfriend? You haven't been in a relationship before either." Sumin said and then started stuffing with food again.

"It's just that I don't want to have one right now. I'm waiting for the perfect time."

"Ooooh cheesy." Sumin chuckled.

"Perfect time? How about the perfect girl? Have you found the perfect girl?" Luhan hyung continued asking. This day suddenly turned out to be an interview session for me huh. I nodded absentmindedly. I didn't they would make a big deal with my nodding.

"WOOOOAAAAAH! TELL US WHO." Sumin said a bit too loud that we gained unnecessary attention from the customers of the food stall near our table. It's you pabo. Tchk. When will I ever have the courage to let you know? Moreover when is the right time? I sighed and shook my head placing food in my mouth.

"Chanyeol-ah tell us who that girl is." Luhan h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter