o n e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

I was walking along the school grounds when I felt a strong arm being placed around my shoulders pulling me closer. In an instant I knew who it was so I looked to my left expecting to see just that person. My best friend, Luhan. He was smiling too widely at me so I squinted my eyes at him. I know he wants something. I just know it. To break off that goofy smile of his, I elbowed his side and we both stopped walking with him squirming in pain grasping the right side of his body.

I smirked a bit seeing his expression. "What do you want from me?"

"Can't I just walk with my best friend to school? Ugh. Why do you have to do that?" He frowned at me and kept on rubbing his side.

Just then we both heard a voice booming from afar. "SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!! Wait for me!!" It's not long before I saw a giant derp running towards our direction waving frantically at us, the other minions following behind him. Yes I call them minions. My Suminions. Hahaha. Okay, I know it's not that funny. Chanyeol stopped in his tracks once he reached us, looking over at Luhan who was still doubling in pain. I don't think I even elbowed him that hard. Tchk. This guy... and he even calls himself manly!

"Hyung, are you alright?" Chanyeol asked him, patting his back checking if he really was alright.

"No." Luhan glared at me. I noticed his nostrils are flaring. "That fatty over there just elbowed me."

I scoffed and smacked his head. "Who are you calling fatty?! Lulu, my dear Lulu..." I moved closer to him and patted his back. "You should know by now, that is how I show my love to people I care for. Okay? You should consider yourself lucky that you are being literally beaten by this love I give you." I smiled sweetly at him but I saw him still glaring at me. I pinched his cheeks turning the corners of his mouth upwards into a smile. "There, all better. We should get going now. I still need to do some unfinished homework." Before he could take his revenge on me I grabbed my three suminions that I have my class with. Tao, Sehun, and Kai. They knew what was up and took a sprint with me to our classroom.

"Sumin, why did you do that to Luhan hyung?" Asked Sehun as we go over to our respective seats. He sits beside me while Tao and Kai took their seats behind and infront of me respectively.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter