t w e n t y

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< L u h a n ‘ s  P O V >

I saw the disappointed look on the faces of my friends as I left awhile ago. I’m kind of disappointed in myself too; doing and saying stuff without properly thinking. I’m being so protective of my girlfriend that the words just flowed naturally off of my mouth. I hurt her once again and I think Chanyeol wanted to kill me awhile ago but when I look at Boksoon I feel like it’s all worth it. She turned her head to gaze at my face and then she pecked my lips.

“Don’t worry so much. If they’re real friends they wouldn’t have reacted that way.” She said as she cuddled to me. I am back at the rooftop, now with Boksoon, seated on the floor talking about what just happened.

“Did she really hurt you?” I asked and she frowned nodding her head. “Sorry about that.” I said sincerely while rubbing her arm.

“Why are you apologizing babe? It’s not your fault. She came up to me suddenly talking about why I stole you away from her and then she suddenly out of nowhere she’s pulling on my hair. I didn’t even fight back.” I tried to recall Sumin’s look awhile ago and she’s doesn’t look so messy. I nodded my head taking in all of her complaints.

“I’m really sorry about that babe I promise I won’t let that happen again. I’ll always be by your side so that she won’t be able to hurt you again.”

I smile spread across her face. “Thank you babe. I love you so much.” She said engulfing me in an embrace.

“I love you too.” I whispered and then pecked her forehead.

< Y o u r  P O V >

I decided not to attend the rest of my classes cause I know my classmates would just whisper  and talk about me behind my back again and I think I’ve had enough of that for now. Chanyeol decided to stay and accompany me. We talked, most of the time it’s just him consoling me and I’m grateful because I have someone like him in my life especially right now that I’m struggling. The bell signaling the end of classes rang.

“Let’s go.” He said smiling. We got up dried our foot, put on our shoes and then made our way out of there to go to the library for detention duties. When we arrived there our librarian told us there isn’t much work so she dismissed us early. We decided to meet the rest of the gang who have not gone home yet. We spotted them by the school grounds and they came up to hug me. “SUUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIIN. ARE YOU OKAY?!” Baekhyun asked over exaggerating with his reactions a little bit. I nodded my head smiling. “Yes Baek, I’m okay.”

“I’ll punch that jerk for you.” Kris voiced out. I chuckled shaking my head at him.

“Kris, no to violence.” I wagged my index finger and he nodded.

“But if ever, just give me the signal and I’ll punch him for you.”

“He’s still our friend.” I said. Even though he told me we’re not best friends anymore. Some of them sighed. While some just shook their heads.

“Let’s try not to talk about that and forget about it first okay and hey since we have no classes tomorrow. Let’s have a sleepover at Sumin’s house!” Chen suggested and they all cheered.

“WOOOH!!! PARTYYYYY!!!” Sehun shouted.

“The sleepover was your idea and then we’re going to have it at my house….” I said, my voice fading in confusion and drowning in their shouts.

“It’s because we love you Sumin so let’s use your house okay?” Chen said clinging at me. I just nodded my head and face palmed myself. Mygahd. They cheered even louder this time gaining the attention of the students walking by. I noticed Luhan walking by with Boksoon and her friends and I instantly froze, the suminions seemed to notice so their shouts and cheers died and looked at where I was looking. Luhan approached us. “Celebrating? How the hell can you even celebrate?” He asked me. I didn’t answer him. Instead I walked away from them trying to prevent any fight or scene from breaking out. The others followed me we walked to the parking lot where Suho and Kris’ cars were. We split into two groups and drove back to our houses. They decided to change and get their stuff and some food first before going to mine. I asked Mrs. Jang to prepare the food, lots of food cause those suminions eat a lot.

“You’re wearing glasses now?” Mrs. Jang asked noticing the glasses I’m wearing.

“Ah… neh eommoni. It belongs to Chanyeol actually.” I answered holding the frame of the glasses. She smiled and nodded her head.

“That’s the tall guy who took care of you last time we were away right?”

“Yepp, that’s him.”

“He’s nice. He actually cares a lot for you.”

“Yeah, I’m glad to have him.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter