t w e n t y f o u r

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

"Yeol!" I shouted as soon as I see him walking on the school grounds. He stopped walking and turned around to wave at me as I ran towards him. I stopped right infront of him and he hugged me instantly, I hugged him back and looked up at him to ask "How was dinner last night?"

"Dinner? What dinner?" He questioned, confused.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Dinner.... with your parents... remember?"

"Ahhh that." He let go of the hug fidgeting and looking everywhere but at me. "It... went well. Yeah, it went well." He chuckled awkwardly.

I raised my eyebrow at his awkwardness. "Just well?"

"Yeah." He nodded his head and I looked at him suspiciously now. He's not a really good liar. I crossed my arms waiting for him to say more or maybe reveal what he truly did. He stared at me for quite awhile before letting out a sigh. "Fine, my parents didn't come yesterday. I went home early so that Luhan hyung could apologize to you." Okay, he did what? I furrowed my eyebrows confused. I thought he's like mad at him or something.

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking why I did that right?" I nodded my head not saying anything until he reveals everything. "I don't know, I just did it. I think it's just right to let you guys talk and be friends again. I don't want Luhan hyung drifting away from our group. So things need to be resolved between the both of you and I seriously want him to apologize to you for all the wrong things he did."

This guy is too nice it's unbelievable. "Thank you." I hugged him tightly for a brief moment and I felt him hug me back. "Yeeeeeeooooooooooooool, how can you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know, set aside your anger. Most guys can't do that." He shrugged his shoulders smiling. "How come you never had a girlfriend either? I really think you deserve one." He shrugged again and pinched my cheeks. "You'll know, in time." He answered. I looked at him scrunching my nose. Seriously this derp needs a girlfriend and that girl would be super lucky. I know, cause right now I feel super lucky even just as a friend. What if he gets a girlfriend though, will he change like Luhan did? I don't want this derp to change.

"EIIII LOVE BIRDS! LET'S GET TO CLASS!" Someone shouted. We turned our heads to the direction where that voice is coming from and saw Chen walking towards us. Lovebirds? I looked at Yeol but he was just smiling. Chen chuckled shaking his head. "Come on, you two." He dragged us both and we walked inside the school building.

"Sumin..." Sehun cooed poking me.

"You!" I pointed at him. "You're the culprit. You showed Luhan the picture."

"I did but I just wanted to see if he's jelly and I'm telling you he really is." He nudged me playfully. "Hey, aren't you happy?"

"Why would I be happy?" I blinked confused.

"Because you like him."

I nodded slowly. "So...... what's your point?"

"Don't you feel happy he got jealous?"

"Hmm... not really." I shrugged and shook my head.

"Weird." He mumbled shaking his head and rubbing his chin with his thumb and index finger. "You're weirder." I retorted and he went to his chair to sit cause the teacher arrived. Is it that weird? I really don't feel that happy at all.

< L u h a n ' s  P O V >

It's my free time before lunch and I'm with my girlfriend again. It's quite suffocating to be together everyday now. Especially when she keeps on nagging me about Sumin.

"We'll sit with them later during lunch." I said firmly. "That's final."

She whined like a little kid who can't get what he wants. "But babe I don't want to. Sumin is there she might hurt me again!"

"She won't okay? I promise you, besides her story is different from yours. Makes me wonder who is telling the truth."

She scoffed. "Are you implying that I'm lying? Do I look like a liar to you?" I stared at her before shaking my head in response but she just glared at me. I shook my head right? Does shaking my head means yes to her? Why is she glaring still? o_o

When lunch came I literally have to pull her along with me. We each got our tray full of food and made our way to the table where my friends are, they still weren't complete though. Sumin, Sehun, Kai, and Tao are still not on the table. Me and Boksoon sat on the usual spot we sat on before. "Luhan welcome back." Kris said smiling as soon as my touched the chair. I smiled back in acknowledgement. "Uhh... you too." He said to Boksoon and then immediately started eating. I looked at Chanyeol and mouthed "Thank you" to him bowing my head slightly. I'm still really grateful for what he did yesterday, setting aside his feelings for a brief moment and letting me talk to Sumin. He just smiled and nodded his head slightly. We were eating in an awkward silence when the four noisy people came with their own trays of food. They took their usual places with Sumin sitting beside Chanyeol across from us. "Oh hey, welcome back to the both you." She said smiling. I smiled back at her, she turned her attention to Boksoon but Boksoon didn't even look at her or at anyone for that matter. Sumin just shrugged and engaged herself in a conversation with Chanyeol. They were talking about the camp next week and they look so excited. It's amazing how it seems like they're the only two people in the cafeteria cause they didn't even pay attention to us anymore once their conversation started.

"Ehem." I cleared my throat purposely but nothing happened. Boksoon looked at me shaking her head. "Tchk." She rolled her eyes and kicked me under the table. I grimaced in pain silently. "Excuse me, I think I'll go ahead I still need to do something." She stated.

"Oh, do you need me to go with you... or..."

"No, no, no. Stay here." She pecked my lips and then stood up walking way from our table and out of the cafeteria not even bothering to say goodbye to my friends. My friends, except for Sumin and Chanyeol, looked at each other awkwardly and then shrugged shoulders continuing their lunch. I looked at Sumin and Chanyeol they still haven't stopped. 

"They're really like that hyung. They have their own little world." Kai said patting my back.

"They don't even notice that we're talking about them right now." Tao voiced out making us all laugh and making Sumin and Chanyeol stop. They looked at us confused. "What?" Sumin asked eyeing everyone.

"Nothing. Carry on." Kris answered her.

"Mhhhm." She nodded her head and continued her discussion with Chanyeol again. Damn Yeol, you're getting all her attention. If I didn't owe you yesterday I would have dragged Sumin out of here and away from you.

During dismissal I waited for Boksoon infront of their classroom but she's nowhere to be seen. 

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked as he, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Chen get out of the room.

"Ah, I'm waiting for my girlfriend. Have you guys seen her?"

Kyungsoo shook his head. "Haven't seen her since lunch."

"Ow..." I nodded my head slowly and then I fixed my eyes on Yeol. "Can we talk? I've talked to Sumin but I haven't talked to you yet. I think I owe you too an apology."

He looked hesitant at first but in the end he still went with me.

"Let's go to the music room." I said and we both waved goodbye to the three guys and walked down the hallway to the direction of the music room. "Do you really just want to apologize?" He ask as soon as we're not within earshot anymore.

"Just some man to man talk. I wanted to apologize and I wanted to know when you're going to confess to Sumin."

"Aaah, confessing. I still don't know when will I do it."

"Probably anytime soon?"

"Hmm nah. Still not the time." He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter