t h i r t e e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

Jin and Boksoon stopped right infront of us. "Hey what's up?" Jin asked smirking. "So you're finally treating your girlfriend better now?" He scoffed chuckling a bit at his own remark. His words are directed towards Luhan. Is he asking for a fight? Cause that's how you're gonna get yourself in a fight. Gahd. Please not inside the mall. I quickly tugged Luhan's arm. "Lulu, let's go." I whispered to him but he didn't budge. Boksoon just stared at us then shifted her stare at the ground. I felt quite uneasy so I tugged Luhan's arm a bit harder this time quietly asking for us to leave the scene and go already. I thought he would do something stupid but he just smiled at Jin and Boksoon. He placed his arm around my shoulder gently rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"Yeah.. well I did a reflection on my attitude and I realized my mistakes. I wasn't really being such a good and responsible boyfriend to her." He looked at me and smiled wider. "But all of that is going to change now." I felt my cheeks getting hot... I'm blushing. Noooooo. This is all an act Sumin remember that. TuT I try to hide my blush by bowing my head. I heard Luhan chuckle and then he pinched my cheeks. "My girlfriend is so cute. Isn't she?" He chuckled some more. "Nice to see the both of you here. We'll go ahead now." He held my hand and slightly pulling me and leading me out of the mess we're just in. When we're quite far from them Luhan bursted out laughing. What now?

"Yah did you see their faces." He chuckled. "They're so shocked it's priceless." I looked at him for awhile shaking my head. Was this another part of his act? Cause if it was I actually fell for it too. Just like them. I wonder who is he fooling now actually, them... or me.

"Haha... Yeah." I nodded my head dismissively. "Let's just go." I walked ahead of him. He caught up to me tho. "Hey." He said grabbing my wrist. "Are you mad?" 

"No, I'm not. I'm just tired." I sighed placing my hand on my forehead.

"I brought my car let me take you home."

He led me out of the mall and into the parking lot where his car is. He opened the door for me which he usually does. "After you miss." He said, which made me smile as I get in. I strapped on my seatbelt and he went to the driver's seat, strapping on his seatbelt as well. He started the engine and drove out of this place. I closed my eyes for awhile and soon drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I slept but when I opened my eyes we're at this place. It's like a cliff with an overview of the city. Let me tell you, it looks so amazing with the night lights and the sky full of stars. I took a moment to fully take in the view infront of me. This is such a wonderful place. I wonder why I didn't know of this before and I definitely wonder when did Luhan knew about this place. I looked to my left and saw Luhan at the driver seat with his eyes closed. I took my phone out to capture the beautiful scene before me. I meant the view, not Luhan okay. Though he's also a beautiful scene. Haha. My thoughts got distracted when I heard his voice. "You're awake?" He asked stirring in his position and turned slowly opening his eyes to look at me. He smiled that beautiful smile of his, which makes this night even more perfect. In an instant I was back in my delusional mind again. I am completely mesmerized by his eyes. His sparkly beautiful eyes. I like how it seems to sparkle more when I look directly at his eyes especially at peaceful moments like this.

"It's nice right?" He said in a hushed tone before sitting properly and looking infront. I nodded solemnly and replied in a hushed tone as well "Yeah... it is." I smiled and I know I wasn't talking about the view. I was definitely talking about this moment, with him. I wish it would never end. "When did you know about this place?" I asked him.

"Hmmm... When me and Boksoon broke up, the day after I showed up at your house crying." We chuckled at the thought. "I wanted to get away so I turned off my phone and drove to wherever and somehow I got here." He smiled slightly. "Isn't it cool though? You're the first one I actually showed this place to." We sat in a comforting silence. I'm trying to absorb what he said. I'm the first one he showed this place to... A slight smile broke out of my face. I definitely feel more special than I already am.

"But... I don't even got the directions on how to go here. I slept all the way." I crossed my arms. Seriously why did I sleep all the way. He looked at me briefly and laughed. "Your fault." He grinned and rested his head against the seat of his car. 

"You know.. Boksoon texted me last night. She said she missed me so much." He chuckled bitterly. "What do you think that means?"

It means she ruined the moment. Haha. Ok. No. "Lulu, I don't know. Why don't you ask her that? You saw her awhile ago right? Why didn't you ask her?"

"I don't know. I guess it was too awkward to ask her that and I don't want them to think I'm not being responsible and treating my girlfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter