t w e l v e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

Well guess who is infront of me right now. Yeah, it's Luhan.

"Well I followed you all the way here to see what you are up to and if you're getting along with them. I think it's been forever since you hang out with girls that is not Mrs. Jang or her daughter." He chuckled.

"Haha. Very funny Lulu." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait, what? Is that for real Sumin? You haven't hang out with girls like this before?" I looked at them and they are wearing a very amused expression. Aparrently my lack of social life is quite unbelievable. I felt a bit embarrassed with the look they are giving me. Ohgahd why. After awhile they bursted out laughing. What the.... Did these girls go crazy? e_e It's mine and Luhan's turn too look at them weirdly. Sensing that they wouldn't stop laughing anytime soon I interfered with their laughing session.

"Yah, guys." I patted both of their backs trying to stop them. 

"We're sorry. It's just that your uneasiness is so funny! Your face! Haha!" Ahreum said still laughing. Yura is calming down now and was able to stop her laughter soon. "You know Sumin it's not really a big deal, it's just quite amusing to know and we're very greatful that we're the first girls you've hang out with like this. That is, excluding whoever Luhan mentioned awhile ago." She smiled and patted my head.

"Sorry guys, this deer right here ruined this day." I glanced at Luhan and lightly elbowed his side. He stood up straighter than before and slightly bowed his head to them.

"Aaaah." They both looked at Luhan and for a moment there I think some plan formed inside their heads at that moment. "He could hang with us if he wants to."

"Really? Is that okay?" Lulu asked. I think he's happy about this. With that goofy smile on of course he's happy. 

"Sure!" Yura said nodding. "We're about to go buy makeups and stuff. Come on!" She smiled and walked ahead of us. Me and Luhan followed behind them.

"Makeup? Cosmetics?" Luhan whispered looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I scrunched my nose and made a face at him. "Minmin, you don't even use that stuff."

"Yah, I do use BB Cream and lipbalm on regular basis. I just can't do a full on makeup like Boksoon." I scoffed. "I'm too lazy for that."

He chuckled and then ruffled my hair. "You lazy ." He removed his hand on my head and I fixed my hair. "But anyway, I like you simple like that." I glanced at him and he was smiling while still looking ahead. I bowed my head and my face broke out into a smile as well. Lulu can you not? ><

"Hey love birds! Palli!" Ahreum shouted at us gesturing for us to come closer as they enter the shop. We jogged a bit to catch up to them and entered the store immediately after them. I looked around the store and wow there are alot of different kinds of.... stuff. Haha. Yura and Ahreum are busy picking the things they want so I went to the lipstick section, which has samples for you to try, pulling Lulu along with me. I scanned the samples and then took the one which has a pink shade.

"Isn't this pretty?" I asked Luhan and he nodded. "Yeah it is. Try it." He said and then smiled. I got some of the lipstick using my pinky and was about to put it on my lips when I dabbed it on Luhan's lips instead. XD HAHAHA.

"What the--?" Luhan backed away from me his eyes widened from shock. The saleslady standing nearby is watching us stiffling her laughter. "Come on, please. Let's try it on you just this once I wanna see if the shade suits you." I chuckled and then tugged on his arm. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

He took a quick look at me and then rolled his eyes sighing. "Ugh. Fine. Just this once okay?"

"Mhhm!" I nodded cheerfully and then put some lipstick on him. The saleslady gave us a mirror. "Here ma'am and uuhh sir." She chuckled. "The color definitely suits you." 

"Seeee she said the color suits you." I laughed and pinched his cheeks. "Awww neomu gwiyeo."

"Aish. Can I get this off now?" 

"No, way." I took my phone out and immediately took multiple pictures of him. "Tadaaaaa." I showed him a picture and then quickly closed my phone and kept it in my pocket. "So pretty."

 "What are you gonna do with that? Delete that." 

"No way I'm gonna post it online later." I grinned. 

He gasped and squinted his eyes at me. "You wouldn't."

"Try me." I chuckled and moved where Ahreum was.

< L u h a n ' s  P O V >

"Aish." I wiped the lipstick off of my lips using th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter