f i v e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

It’s now Monday and it is definitely not a fun day. Cartoon Network is lying to all of us. Monday will never be a fun day. I am walking along the school corridor on my way to the classroom when I felt someone pull on my school blazer. I tried to ignore it but that person just kept on pulling.

“We were supposed to go together to school today. Why did you leave so early?” Luhan asked still holding on my uniform.

“You might pull on my leg again so I set my alarm early.”  I stuck my tongue out at him and entered the classroom. My boyfriend followed me inside. Hahaha. It’s so weird saying that. I can’t—ODG. But still. He’s mine for now.

I greeted Kai, Tao, and Sehun good morning, Luhan did too. They all smiled and greeted us back. A group of students entered the room after us. They are whispering among themselves and looking at our direction. I glared at those people who can't mind their own busniness and they instantly quieted down. They slowly walked back to their proper seats but pulled out their phones. I bet they're talking about us again. Tchk. People. I turned my head to look at my suminions just to see them looking back at me with an amused expression.

“You know Sumin-ah you won’t get yourself girl friends if you act like that.” Sehun said chuckling. Yes he’s older than me. I’m the youngest among all of them but I’m still the master. HAHAHAHA.

“You now Sehun-ah I don’t want any girl friends. Girls are hard to deal with. Too much drama. See... you guys are the only friends I need.” I grinned and swang my arm to encircle it around Kai’s neck. "That's so sweet." Tao voiced out and pinched my cheeks.

“And maybe since you’re my girlfriend now you shouldn’t be so touchy with these derps right here.” Luhan said removing my arm away from Kai and removing Tao's hands off of my cheeks, pulling me towards him. It would be good if he really is jealous. Hmpf.

“Hey. You know what." I lowered my voice so that the others couldn't hear us. "Maybe you should just confess again to your Boksoon to see if she still loves you so we wouldn’t go through all this effort.” I rolled my eyes at him and went to my seat. “You better go out it’s almost time.”

“What? No kiss for me before I go?” With just the mention of the word kiss all the students looked at us. Kai, Sehun, and Tao were clearly enjoying the situation before them.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!” The three derps who would not see the sun tomorrow chanted. “Come on Sumin-ah kiss Luhan gege.” Tao said. “If you can’t kiss him that just means the relationship is a lie.” Sehun grinned.  This one would really not see the sun tomorrow. I stood up from my seat and quickly kissed Luhan on the cheek. The deer is smiling at me teasingly like an idiot so I pinched his cheeks very hard.

“Oh owwwww! Let go!!!” He said prying my hands of his cheeks but I only pinched them harder if that’s even possible. I intend to make his cheeks numb. Yes.

“Now kiss him on the lips!!!” Kai the ert shouted. I swear everyone’s attention is really on us now and some are even capturing the moment in their phones.

I sighed. “Hell no.”

Luhan frowned to make it seem like he’s grievely disappointed. I furrowed my eyebrows at his act. Is this derp seriously asking for a kiss? Uhm this is just pretend derp in case you forgot. I tried to mentally tell him that but no. This deer is still frowning, even pouting a bit. ._.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter