s i x

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. I thought Chanyeol was being serious awhile ago. The dude almost gave me a heart attack. I can't even-- I wouldn't know what to say if ever that was true. I haven't thought of him that way. He scared me a bit. Good thing it was just a joke. 

I arrived home only to see Luhan migrated to our living room. He was watching TV so he didn't notice me. I silently made my way behind the sofa. I creeped up behind him and blew on his nape.

"AAAAAAH!!!!" He screamed and jumped up from his seat. The look on his face is just priceless. "WHAT THE HELL?" He screamed.

I burst out into fits of laughter before calming down and grinning at him. He's so jumpy, it's too funny. "Hehe. Mian." I flashed a peace sign and made my way on the sofa beside him.

"Where have you been all day long? We were all looking for you. You even turned off your phone!" 

"I.... am..... hiding." Duh? I shrugged. I wouldn't wanna be around you derps ever since the incident that morning. 

"Psh." He rolled his sparkly eyes at me. Good thing your eyes are sparkly or i might have poked those with toothpicks by now. "By the way I'll stay here for awhile. There's no one at home my parents are away in China and the maid took a week off."

"Scaredy cat." My bestfriend right here always says that he is a manly man, but he is scared of the dark and ghosts. Like seriously scared of the dark and ghosts. I tried to scared him when we were kids and he peed on his pants.

"I'm not a scaredy cat."

I was sleeping soundly when I heard lightning outside. Ooooh it's raining. Cuddle weather. I buried myself under my blanket when... BOOM! Something outside exploded and the lights went out. I heard a scream and shuffling footsteps at the hallway outside before the door to my room bursted open revealing a sweat-covered Luhan. He immediately ran to me and jumped on my bed stuffing himself beside me.

"You scream like a girl." I told him and then laughed.

"Shut up. Let me sleep here." He said making me scoot over a little bit. He was also trying to bury his face on my arm while holding on it tightly.

"And you told me you weren't a scaredy cat."

"I'm not!!"

"Oh really now? If you're not then go back to the guest room. I'll sleep." I turned, my back facing him.

I heard him sigh. "Okay, I'm scared. Just... let me sleep here with you." He moved himself closer to me and nuzzled on my hair. I think he's trying to bury his face on my skull but I don't mind.

You hear that? I hope he doesn't hear it. My heart is going crazy I can literally feel it drumming on my ears.

< L u h an ' s  P O V >

I was stalking Boksoon's SNS accounts when I heard lightning outside and then it all went black. I am doomed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed a little too loud for my manly man image and ran to Sumin's room.

"Sumin! Sumin! Sumin!" I immediately jumped on her bed and stuffed myself beside her. I admit it. I'm such a coward when it comes to ghosts and darkness. I don't like it very much. And Sumin knew it without a doubt. She is teasing me again about being such a scaredy cat and trying to make me go back to the guest room but I won't move. I can't. I can't sleep alone in that kind of darkness. Who knows what would creep up on me.

"Oh really now? If you're not then go back to the guest room. I'll sleep." She said turning her back agains't me. I can't go back there. You know that. Tchk.

In the end she wins. Like always. "Okay, I'm scared. Just... let me sleep here with you." I moved closer to her and nuzzled on her hair. There's something about her that makes me comfortable. I have always liked the smell of her hair. It smells like strawberries. It has always calmed me down. Aish, I wish Boksoon could be beside me like this.

< Y o u r  P O V >

Ugh. Why is it so stuffy in here? I kicked off the blanket and then turned to my right. I accidentally hit something... or someone for that matter. I opened my eyes and saw, face to face, Luhan's chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter