s e v e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

We have been keeping up the lovey dovey acts for three weeks now making sure Boksoon would see every single one of it. We always have a level 999 skinship whenever she's around. If I didn't know any better I think it's working. She always goes the other way when she sees us together and she doesn't greet me and Luhan anymore. Huh. What's up with that girl? I wanna know. Me and Lulu arrived in school today and there are Boksoon love Luhan tarpaulins and flyers with pictures of them when they were still a couple hanging around everywhere. Woah derrrr carebear. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? I know there are people who really want them to be together but I didn't know they have this much supporters. Wasting their money on tarpaulins and . Those papers?! How many trees have been wasted due to their stupidity?

I took one flyer stuck on the bulletin board. It has my face on it..... My face has been vandalized though. Who dare mess with this pretty face of mine?? There are other flyers with my face and the word on it. Yes, big bold letters for intensity. To whoever made and put this up yeah- I feel the intensity. I took everything, crumpled it and dumped it on a nearby trashcan. I don't care about the Boksoon love Luhan flyers, ship them all they want. Psh.

Luhan and my suminions are helping me take off the flyers and dump them.

"Ugh this is so tiring." I mumbled while still busy taking off and throwing the bull. Chanyeol popped up beside me and hung his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him since he's quite tall and he gave me an apologetic smile. I missed this dude he's been MIA for the last three weeks. I nudged him "Don't worry big guy, i'm fine." I chuckled shaking my head. He just ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks. I jumped and tried to mess up his hair. He laughed at my failed attempts. I huffed and went back to minding the flyers.

This is just too out of control. I wonder who did this bullcrap? This is too much of an effort to be honest. I saw some flyers with the words LUBOK FOREVER. I know, I know, LuBok fans you're mad at me cause I am now Lulu's "girlfriend." HAHAHAHAHA LUBOK THO. LUBOK!!! AHAHAHAHA I can't-- XD Anyway, yeah. I am so sorry but it wasn't really my fault that they broke up. Huehue. LUBOK. 

I think I laughed out loud cause the suminions stopped pulling out the flyers and looked at me weirdly. I didn't mean for that to come out that loud though... "Yah Sumin-ah. How can you laugh at a time like this?" Baekhyun asked clearly baffled by the way I'm laughing. Lay walked towards me and looked at the flyer I'm holding. "Lubok? Luhan...Boksoon?" He looked at Luhan and laughed. The others then bursted out laughing too.

"What kind of bullcrap couple name is that?!" Kris asked still roaring in laughter.

"Heeeeey. At least it's unique right?" Luhan reasoned but our laughters just cannot be stopped.

By lunch almost all the flyers were removed; the janitors helped in removing them. The tarpaulins are left hanging though they said they'll remove it after the classes end. I was walking back in peace to the table where my suminions were sitting at when a girl "accidentally" tripped and dump her food on me.

"WHAT THE ."

The girl smirked at me. "Ooops. Sorry." That smug look on her face definitely tells me she's not sorry at all. She tripped on air for god's sake! I chuckled bitterly shaking my head. I know her, she's Boksoon's best friend, Minah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter