t h i r t y o n e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

The night obstacle course game thing came and we were all on the main campgrounds again waiting for the instructions. The PE teacher walked on stage carrying his megaphone again. "So tonight will be the obstacle course game and we will only have three representatives from each team." Suddenly the student body became noisy trying to pick their representatives. I was just standing beside Suho oppa, Luhan, and Chanyeol with Myeongji beside him. I remember the teacher telling her it's okay for her not to come but she insisted. The girl seriously couldn’t get away from Chanyeol. I rolled my eyes, and I’m saying this again. I thought she was nice. Now I know that was all just an act.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIIIIIIITTTTT” The PE teacher shouted making us all silent waiting for what he is about to say. “You guys don’t get to pick whoever your representatives are cause we have already chosen them for you.” He gave of a creepy grin and waved a white paper where I guess the names are listed. He started reading the representatives for the first two groups and now here comes our group.

“FOR GROUP 3!” He paused and scanned the paper before looking at us. “We have LUHAN, CHANYEOL, aaaaand…” Please not me, please not me please not me. I clasped my hands together and shut my eyes as tight as I could hoping that I wouldn’t get picked. “SUMIN!” He shouted making me open my eyes immediately. Okay I’m stuck between my bestfriend and Yeol. Wouldn’t that be awkward? Oh god.

The teacher continued on announcing the representatives for the other teams left while I’m frozen in my spot dreading. I must be really really lucky to be chosen like that. Sarcasm intended. We went infront of the group and saw three backpacks placed neatly on the ground. We each picked one up and carried it. “Let’s all make it work.” Lulu said looking at us. “Okay deal.” I nodded my head. The last thing I want is for the three of us to break into a fight. You know what; let me have an agenda with this. We must all be close again by the end of this game.

We got our first clue. I guess each teams are all different cause we were all going in different directions. We were headed to the woods so I brought out my flashlight. We decided to use one flashlight at a time. It was silent for awhile until I broke it.

“You know guys we could probably talk.” I suggested as we walk along the creepy and dark forest.

“What about?” Chanyeol asked.

“Oh, we could talk about who Chanyeol likes right?” Luhan asked.

“Hyung, you know who I like.”

“Myeongji?”

“SUMIN.”

I grinned. See I still win over Myeongji. “Then why do you keep on hanging out around her?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“If you don’t like it. I won’t do it anymore. I just wanted it to come from you. Not from Suho hyung, not from Luhan hyung. Now do you like it or not?” He asked stopping in his tracks and turning to face me.

“I hate it.” He grinned and then pecked my cheek.

“Now that wasn’t so hard is it?” He chuckled and we continued walking. Luhan shook his head at us. “Aw, so sweet you guys makes me want to puke.” He pretended to gag causing us to laugh. He laughed too. See this moment right here is perfect, the three of us all getting along. We arrived at clear space. Chanyeol got the clue hanging from a tree since he was the tallest among us, no offense Lulu.

“It just reads setup your tent and make a bonfire.” He showed us the clue and that’s exactly what is written.

“Are we going to spend the night here?” I asked them.

“I’m not sure but I think someone will come to check on our work later.” Lulu said. We nodded our heads and started to get to work. They made me gather some woods just nearby while they set up the tent. So away I went with my flashlight in tow.

< C h a n y e o l ‘ s  P O V >

It was so silent after Sumin left only the crickets were making the noise. I cleared my throat as I try to figure out how to do the poles of this tent.

“So… you serious about Sumin?” Luhan hyung asked making me look at him.

“Yeah hyung. I’m serious.”

“Then don’t fool around with Myeongji. She’s hurt can’t you tell? She might be strong outside but she was hurt by the trick you pulled earlier.”

“I have no choice.”

“We have lots of guys in our team.”

“Why does it feel like you’re playing cupid for us now hyung? Are you suddenly on my side?” I asked, stopping what I’m doing just to look at his expression. He seemed a bit baffled cause he stopped what he was doing too.

“I’m not on your side. I’m on Sumin’s side. This time I want her happy.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m surrendering .” He chuckled shaking his head. “She likes you, more than she ever liked me, and you like her. It’s perfect. I don’t want to ruin that. And dude do you see Sumin glow? She glows when she’s with you. Not literally but you get what I mean.”

“I’ve confessed but she hasn’t accepted it.”

“Well she already recognized your confession… so you’re on your way there. Even though you probably don’t need it, you have my blessing.”

My eyes widened in shock. “Really hyung?”

“Yeah but once you make her cry I’ll come find you and beat you up.”

“I won’t do that I promise.”

“Now don’t waver or I’ll kill you.” His face was dead serious I’m starting to think he’ll really do it. We then break out into laughter seeing how serious our faces were. At that time Sumin came back and looked at us weirdly.

“Seems like you two are getting along well.” She commented as she put the dried woods she found in a pile a distance away from the tent.

“Yeah somehow we patched things up.” I said putting an arm around Lu hyung’s shoulder, patting him. Sumin eyed us and then chuckled. “Chanlu for the win.”

“Wait what Chanlu?” Luhan hyung asked.

“It’s my couple name for the both of you. Isn’t it cute?” Sumin grinned proudly and started making a bonfire.

After about an hour a camp master came to check up on us. It was the same teacher who woke me up and Sumin from our deep slumber on the bus.

“So how are you guys doing?” She asked nudging me.

“Well we’re good ma’am.” I nodded my head and smiled.

“Good to know that.” She then patted my back and gestured for Sumin and Luhan to come over. “You three will be spending the night here. Here’s your next clue and by morning around 5 am you’ll all be doing your missions.” She smiled. “Good luck.” She then walked on and left us in the middle of the forest.

“Another clue another mission.” Sumin said crossing her arms and sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter