t h i r t y

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

"Alright Juniors and Seniors!" The PE teacher shouted on the megaphone as if his voice wasn't loud enough. Most of us covered our ears in annoyance. "Alright... Today we're having our obstacle course race! And later tonight we'll have another one. Treat this day like... an obstacle course race day." He chuckled at his own joke which is not even funny at all. I don't even know if that can be considered as a joke.

"To start it all off. All of you are grouped into groups of 10. We will have 8 groups by then. The groups are mixed boys and girls, mixed juniors and seniors. Your groups are posted on the announcement board and on the main hall and outside of some of the cabins. So look it up and then gather up here after." He said and then we all dispersed looking for the list. I remembered seeing a paper posted on our door but I just ignored it. So I walked there with Ahreum, Boksoon, Minah and Myeongji cause they said they saw it too. We looked for our names.... and I'm in a team with Luhan, Chanyeol, Myeongji, Suho oppa, and 5 other people whom I don't know. Three of those 5 are guys and the other two are girls. "Hey we're in a team." Myeongji said smiling. I nodded my head and smiled back at her. We made our way back to the camp grounds and there are like standees there with numbers on them. Me and Myeongji went to the number 3, which is our group number, as Ahreum, Boksoon, and Minah made their way to their assigned group. Some of our teammates are already there. And then my 3 suminions arrived. Yeol, Luhan and Suho oppa. "SUMIN-AH!" Suho oppa shouted hugging me. "Hi oppa." I chuckled rolling my eyes at him. Seriously we were together earlier. I don't get what's all the hype about. I looked at Luhan but he looked away. Yeah, the incident last night made it somewhat awkward for us.

"Hey." Yeol greeted me with an accompanying pinch on the cheeks. He then went over to Myeongji's side and greeted her. This derp is playing with me seriously. He smiled at me widely as if teasing but I just rolled my eyes at him. Suho oppa went over to my side and leaned in to whisper.

"Don't let him get to you." He said. "He's just making you jealous."

"I know oppa. I'm not jealous."

"I see otherwise." He chuckled and patted my back. I just sighed and in that moment glanced at Luhan. I feel that he was looking at me but when I glanced at him he directed his eyes elsewhere again. I sighed. Gahd, how many times will I sigh today?

"So we will give you a first clue and then you guys will have to look for the next clue and then the next and so on, with the clues are puzzle pieces that you need to solve later on when you find the last clue and get back here. Okay? The first clue is attached on your team number. Get it, read it in 3, 2, 1... GO!" The guy infront whose name is Mark took our clue and read it aloud for all of us. As I was listening to him I tried to listen to the team next to us as well just to see if it's the same but it turns out their next location was different from ours. We made our way to the forest where a guy, probably a student staff, was waiting.

"Before I could give you this clue you need choose 2 representatives and those two will do a mission." 

Our team huddled in and Mark started talking. We all chose him to be the leader of our group. "Sumin and Luhan you guys do this." He said immediately not wasting time. "You guys are bestfriends right? I think your teamwork would be the best so… go." He smiled and kinda pushed us gently towards the student staff. I heard Chanyeol let out a breath and shake his head. His face looking annoyed.

"Okay so here's what you need to do. At the kiddie pool." He pointed at the kiddie pool near us full of small fishes. "Get in the pool and catch 5 fishes in total. Put the fishes you catch on the little bowl nearby." He pointed at the bowl across from the pool seated on a small wooden table. Me and Luhan removed our shoes without talking. I was going to talk about how we should do this but he chose to ignore me instead. Sigh. We both got in the little pool and started catching those little fishy. "Guys get it together. I want us to win!" A girl whose name escapes me shouted at us. It's been 5 minutes and we haven't caught any fishes. They're just too fast you know. -_-

I saw two fishes quietly swimming near Luhan's leg while he was too busy trying to slowly catch a fish. I immediately cupped the two fishy against his leg.

"W-what?" He looked at me who is currently in a kind of an awkward postion holding on to his leg. How ridiculous I must have looked.

"Stay still." I whispered and then succesfully scopped the fishes up and put them in the bowl. "Lulu I've caught two! We need three more." I told him as I made my way towards the pool again. Our teammates were cheering and clapping their hands wildly. Just then Lulu stood up and went to the bowl to put in 2 more fishes. We're left with one more. He went back to the pool and tried to catch that one last fish. I guess we were too busy following the fishes cause we bumped into each other's head accidentally pretty hard. I fell on my . Oh what the heck, I'm already wet anyway. "Sorry." He mumbled. I just nodded and smiled at him. "It's alright Lulu." He nodded his head again and finally caught that one fish after awhile. We were able to get our next clue and go to the next location. 

We're now somewhere near the cabins and there's a table laden with different types of food. Two representatives are needed again.

"This time around the two representatives you've chosen will pick a number in this bowl." The student staff raised a bowl with papers and shook it. "The number corresponds to a certain food and the person needs to eat that." Okay eew. I see what looks like a fried frog and some other gross food and a little bit of edible food here and there.Mark chose Suho oppa and the other guy named Jackson. They each picked a number and Suho oppa got chocolate. Lucky guy. Jackson on the other hand got carrots. It looks like his soul went out of his body. He needs to eat a chunk of it. He did the sign of a cross before putting the whole chunk of carrot in his mouth and chewing it with his eyes closed. He almost puked. Good thing I was chosen for the first mission cause I couldn't bear to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter