s i x t e e n

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

Chanyeol sat beside me carrying two trays of food. “Well someone’s hungry.” I commented snickering at him but he slid the other tray infront of me. “That’s for you pabo. Eat.” He said, then he took the fork on my tray and made me hold it tight. I looked at him softly but he was just smiling. I smiled wider shaking my head. Chanyeol is too good to be true. Haha. I think any girl would be so lucky to have him. I started eating the food Chanyeol gave me.

“Hey… sorry for not telling you immediately about me and Boksoon.” Luhan said which made me suddenly look at him. “Ah, it’s okay.” I said and glanced at Chanyeol. It turns out he was looking at me. I shrugged and continued “It’s bound to happen anyway.”

“No hard feelings right?” Boksoon asked and I just nodded. “I mean the thing between the both of you is just pretend anyway…. Right?” I looked at her and she’s smiling sweetly at me. Ewww. “Mhhhmm. Right.” I smiled back at her and then continued to eat.

“We went to your house yesterday but you aren’t there. Where were you?” Luhan asked.

“Oh hyung, she’s at my house.” Chanyeol answered for me. I nodded agreeing with him.

“Ahhh… I see.” Luhan eyed us.

“Well, we wanted to thank you as well yesterday but you were nowhere to be found.” Boksoon said. “Soooo, thank you for making us realize our stupidity and helping us get back together.”

“Mhmm.” I nodded at her smiling. “Well, I’m done eating. So I think I should go first. I need to finish up some projects.” I stood up from my seat and all of them stood up as well except for Boksoon and Luhan. “Uhhh… what are you guys doing?” I asked them. “We’re done eating too!” Chen said smiling after he took a quick drink of his water. “Us too!” Baekhyun and Lay said while still obviously chomping on their food. “No you’re not.” I squinted my eyes at them. “WE ARREEEE!” They swallowed the food in their mouth before showing their now empty mouths to me. “SEEEE.” I laughed shaking my head at their silliness. I looked at Kris who is still holding a chicken leg. I raised my eyebrow at him questioningly. “I’m done too.” He said seriously and then took a bite of the fried chicken. I just lost it. XD I laughed loud holding my tummy. The boys were laughing at Kris too. “Sheeesh. Finish your food.” I said obviously amused by his level of silliness right now. Just then Boksoon cleared , making us all look at her. "Sorry.." I said bowing my head slightly. "Guys stay here, I'll go first." I smiled and waved at them, I bowed again at Luhan and Boksoon before taking my leave. I walked out of the school cafeteria and went to the school gymnasium for a change. I sat on the topmost part of the bleachers and watched the basketball team practicing.

After awhile I felt someone sitting beside me. I turned my head to look at who it was and I was surprised to see Jin. "Hey." he said smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded my head slightly in acknowledgement. "How are you?" He asked a tinge of curiosity in his voice.

"Well, I'm fine. You?"

"Not too well."

"Oh.. waeyo?"

"Well you know, me and her broke up."

"I thought your relationship with her is just pretend too...?" I quirked my eyebrow at him.

"It was at the start. I didn't know I would actually fall for her. I thought it was avoidable but I guess I thought wrong. We played pretend for too long that I actually got confused over my feelings for her and it ended up like this."

"Then... Why did you agree?"

"Same reason why you did." He smiled at me and I just nodded. Silence followed afterwards. I wasn't actually deciding on giving Luhan up, the happenings are all too fast and without knowing I already gave him up to Boksoon but either way, if ever he asks me to breakup so that he could be with Boksoon again I know my answer will be the same. I'll let him. His happiness is much more important and seriously why would I even push myself to the guy that doesn't like me right? I sighed. "What pathetic life we have." I said before I stood up.

"Oh you're going now?" Jin asked looking up at me. I nodded. "See you around. I hope we'll get our happy endings." I said lastly and walked away from him and away from the gymnasium. I went directly to the library; to my favorite spot in there. I took a sit and dig in my bag to get my phone. But then I remembered Chanyeol has it -_-

"Looking for this?" A voice said, which is clearly Chanyeol's. His voice is kinda deep so it's quite unique. He waved the phone infront of my face and I reached out quickly to grab it. He immediately moved it away from me and then he went over to the seat opposite mine. "Naah, you're just going to stalk them."

I huffed and crossed my arms. "So when are you planning to give my phone back?"

"Hmmm..." He tapped his chin as he was thinking. "Until you're not stupid about him anymore. If you'll stalk them you're just hurting yourself more Minmin-ah." He reached out to pat my head but I moved back so he couldn't touch me. I glared at him but he just chuckled. I stood up from my seat and walked away from our spot. "Y-yah! Where are you going?!" He shouted which made the librarian look at us.

"May I remind you that this is a library." The librarian said calmly which made me chuckle. Chanyeol was embarrassed rubbing his nape and bowing multiple times at the librarian and at the students around. I left him still bowing and made my way to the computer area of the library. I took a seat infront one of the computers and turned it on, after awhile Chanyeol came and sat beside me.

"What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter