t h r e e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. Ugh. I have eyebags. My eyebags are gucci though. Hahaha. Ok, I gotta stop hanging out with Tao too much. I haven't slept all night thinking about Luhan's proposal. I hope it was some other kind of proposal so I wouldn't have to think about it. Like a marriage proposal perhaps? Aish. I'm going mental.

I got ready for school and made my way downstairs to eat my breakfast. I saw Mr. Jang sitting by the table drinking his coffee while Mrs. Jang is preparing my breakfast. Yeah, I live alone with our driver and our maid... wait, so technically I'm not alone... their daughter Hyemi unnie is in college, she lived here before too and we got along pretty well. My mom died when I was about 15 and my dad had always been away because of business matters and these two had been my guardians ever since. To be honest even though my dad is still alive, I feel like he's dead too cause I barely see him.

"Had a great sleep Suminnie?" Mrs. Jang asked me. I told them ages ago to drop the formalities since I didn't like it. They're like family, a second mom and a second dad. I shook my head to answer her. She and Mr. Jang exchanged meaningful looks. They know something is up when I don't even greet them 'good morning'. I felt too tired to even talk right now too so she just served me my breakfast. I ate in silence while they do their about their work, trying not to glance at me.

After breakfast Mr. Jang took me to school. It was still very early and there are like only 10 people around. I wandered around school and found my way to the garden. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes trying to relax. I haven't slept. I wanted to sleep but my thoughts are just holding back my sleepiness. I have my eyes closed for a good 10 minutes before I felt a strong presence infront of me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Luhan. Pffffft. I closed my eyes immediately again.

I heard him huff and I'm picturing him crossing his arms at me. I took a peek and saw he just did exactly that. "What are you doing? Open your eyes."

"I can't. My eyes would hurt seeing how ugly you are." I pouted my eyes still closed.

"Seriously, Sumin." I imagine him creasing his forehead and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes, yes, seriously." I placed my arm above my eyes thinking that he would just take a hint and leave me alone right now.

"Come on. Haven't you thought about it yet?" Okay, I knew he was gonna ask about that.

I opened my eyes instantly rubbing them sleepily. "Luhan, not this early okay. I haven't slept thinking about that."

He must have noticed the crappy look on my face cause I see him slightly frowning at me. "You have eyebags." He pointed out.

"Well, thanks Mr. Obivious. Aren't they pretty though? They're gucci." 

He squinted his eyes at me. "You gotta stop hanging out with Tao." Hahaha I know, that's what I said.

"I can't. He's my gucci buddy." I said otherwise.

I skipped my first class and went inside the library to doze off. The teacher is probably going to kick me out anyway if he sees me sleeping. I went to my favorite secluded area in the library and placed my bag on the table using it as a pillow for my head. It's not too long before I fell asleep.

I was having a happy dream where I'm eating pizza with unicorns when I jolt awake as my cheek felt the buzzing of my phone which is in the pocket of my bag. I took it out and saw 21 missed calls from my suminions. I looked at the time. Oh no. I skipped three of my classes and it has been 15 minutes since lunch started. Suho would scold me big time. They probably wondered where I was. I have a few of the derps in each class of mine and I know they will report it to him. I gathered my stuff and ran straight to the cafeteria. Just when I was near our table I stopped because I can feel the intensity of Suho oppa's glare burning my skin. Oh no. I'm in big trouble. I sighed and walked slowly towards them with heavy shoulders and my head bowed.

"Where have you been?" Suho asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"I....." everyone looked at me expectantly. I mean it's not like I committed a crime right? I know skipping classes is bad but, seriously, they are looking at me like I just killed someone. Tchk. I took advantage of the situation seeing Lay is not here. "I murdered Lay. I'm sorry. He got on my nerve and I accidentally stabbed him."

"YOU WHAT?!!" Tao asked. Well, more like shouted at me. I felt like everyone in the cafeteria is looking at us and whispering about us.

"I'm sorry Tao." I did the most guilty expression I could ever muster and looked at Tao. The silence lasted about a minute before everyone bursted out laughing. Lay came from behind Tao laughing while clutching his tummy. "I can't believe you actually believe her." He bursted out into a fit of laughter once again and I just gave off an apologetic smile at Tao. I hope my gucci buddy won't hold any grudges.

"Well, I do believe she has the ability to murder people. Remember when Bok--" I widened my eyes at what he was about to say. He stopped midsentence. I also saw Suho oppa giving him the look. He must have kicked Tao under the table cause I see him a bit in pain. That's what you get Taotao you should be careful of whatever comes out of your mouth. My other suminions just gave us weird stares and then continued eating.

Chanyeol stood up from his seat and forced himself between me and Baekhyun. "Yah, Yeol-ah, what are you doing?" Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter