e i g h t

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

Physical Education. I hate this class the most. We are now inside the gymnasium sitting by the bleachers listening to our instructor talk. As usual I’m with Tao, Kai, and Sehun.

“Okay, since Mr. Park as well as Mrs. Nam is absent today the 4A section of the seniors and the class 3A would have their classes with us today.” And with that the 4A and 3A students came in. Class 4A, that’s where Suho, Kris, Lay, Xiumin and Luhan are in. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chen are on Class 3A, Boksoon is with them too. Me and my three musketeers are in class 3B. Yeah, we aren’t that smart. We just have average minds. Apparently I’m not that athletic either but these three are very sporty. Xiumin waved at us, I was the only one who took notice so I waved back smiling. Luhan looked at our direction too and waved I just smiled and nodded to acknowledge his greeting. I should have not gone to school today.

“So we’ll be playing volleyball today. We set up two courts. One for the girls and the other for the boys. Boys take the court on my right and girls take the court on my left. Team leader for the girls are Boksoon and Sumin!”

“WAIT WHAT?!” I shouted.

“Why? Do you have a problem with that Ms. Baek?”

“I don’t even know how to play…..” I sighed. Kai was patting my back while Tao was massaging my shoulders as if I was gonna go on a fight. Dude stahp.

“That’s okay. You’ll have other people who know how to play on your team. Now, for the boys, the team leaders are Luhan and Kris!” I looked at the both of them giving high fives to each other. Stupid teacher. PFFT. “Now come to me, the four of you. I’ll give you the names of your team members. As for the others go to the assigned courts and warm up.” I didn’t wanna get up. I hold on to my seat whining while Sehun was trying to pull me with him.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAH. Spare me juseyooooo.” T^T I mustered all my strength and tried to hold on tighter. The other students who were near us are looking at us while laughing their hearts out.

“Mr. Oh! Ms. Baek! Stop fooling around!” Ahn seonsaengnim shouted at us. It suddenly turned quiet, I looked at them and everyone’s attention is on us. Ugh. I have no choice. This time I let myself get pulled when Sehun tried to drag me. I walked towards Ahn seonsaengnim with the most defeated look on my face ever. Luhan just chuckled and ruffled my hair. I looked at him pouting. He just chuckled some more. Drag me out of here juseyoooooo. T^T Can’t you read my expressions Lulu?! Heol. Are you even really my bestfriend? Desperate I looked at Kris and he was just looking at me…… I don’t know if he’s amused or constipated. Boksoon on the other hand just has her head lowered. Mr. Ahn handed me a white paper with my team members’ names on it. Welcome to the group of doom and failure. DUNDUNDUNDUNNNNNN.

“Gather your members and we’ll start in five.” With that I walked to the girls’ court with Boksoon.

I looked at her and poked her arm. She moved it away from me. What is this hostility? Does she already have her competitive spirit on? I’m not even excited at all. Anyway I’m still persistent. “Do you know how to play volleyball?”

She nodded. “Yeah, I’m pretty good at it.”

“Owww.”

“Don’t worry I’ll go easy on you.” She chuckled and then ran to the other side of the net to gather her teammates. I called the names of my teammates and tried to talk to them about strategy. Good thing there are girls who play volleyball in my team. They helped a lot.

Set number three for us and they are leading. This time I’m in the court to play. I let the others take the spotlight in the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter