I don't know the title.

Behind The Mask

I throw my body at the couch once I got home. I burried my face in my hand thinking what to do. What to do? Should I study? Since I have test tomorrow.

 

Wait. Why do I have to study when I'm not a human? Pfft, I can do anything I want during the test. If you know what I mean. Or maybe you don't.

 

I wonder where did that old woman do. It's so quiet..She usually talks all the rubbish she wants once I got home. So...strange. But, who cares? It's so freaking peaceful right now without her wasting her saliva spitting here and there while talking.

 

"AAARRG!" An ear-piercing groan was heard and then followed by a breaking glass. I quickly got up from the couch and rushed into her room. What I saw with my eyed right now kind of entertains me. The old woman clenching onto her chest, crawling on the floor weakly trying to reach for the glass of blood.

 

Yup, she keeps some blood to herself. How nice. "Give me that...glass...of blood!" She said weakly. I didn't really want to help her but I helped anyways. "Here" I said as I take the glass of blood and poured it into .

 

If you're wondering why am I still working for her, I'll just let you know that she'd do horrible things to me before she dies. And that's what she wanted to do as the last thing before she totally lost her soul in front of me. Like as if I want to die with her. Disgusting.

 

Her heavy breathing soon slowed down and now she can stand. Uhh...okay. She was weak a few seconds ago and I thought she might lay there for a few minutes before she's fully recover from...I don't know. "Didn't you just drank a whole mas of blood from a body?" I asked. She wiped the remaining blood and cleared . "I just wanted to test your betrayal" She said.

 

Who do you think I am? I helped you only because I don't want to die early. I still want to spend time with Hyunseung...teehee

 

I found myself giggled quietly and cleared my throat after that. "Why would I want to betray you?" I said and smirked. In my heart, I always wanted to betray you.

 

"Alright. Goodbye now. I need some sleep" She said and pushed me out of her room and shut the door behind me, That...was stupid. You know why? Cause she lured me inside just to "test" my betrayal and now, she pushed me out.

 

I let out a sigh and got up into my room to...do nothing. Human life is boring. But it's not boring when you're with Hyunseung...Keke. I'll just sleep. I lay flat on my bed and closed my eyes. Only if I am an exact human like Hyunseung.

 

The next morning

 

I flutter my eyes open and I didn't know why I felt so refresh once I wake up. And I didn't feel tired at all. I checked my alarm clock and it's not even 7 in the morning yet. What the hell happened to me?

 

Whatever. I got off my bed and went into the bathroom to wash up. I hate how I have to walk around this dark house with my vision on all the time. We never have windows because of sunlights and people who walk pass our house always gossips about not having windows. Get a life people.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and kept on thinking about yesterday's act. Stupid. Have I ever told you we can't live without drinking blood? We'd die if our blood level is not enough. That's why she is selfish.

 

Anyways, I took a long time in the bathroom just to get ready for the school. It's all because of this tie that dragged my time in the bathroom. I took a glance at my watch and found myself getting late.

 

I pulled the tie off my neck and rushed out. I flew down the stairs and took a piece of bread and some money for lunch before rushing out of the house.

 

"Wait. Wait!" I shouted as I wave my arms trying to get the bus driver's attention. Good thing he did and waited. I hoped on the bus and bowed in thanks before taking a seat.

 

I slowly sat down at an empty seat and leaned back to chill myself while closing my eyes. "Yah" The person next to me called out. I opened my eyes and turned to him finding Hyunseung sitting beside me. "Oh, it's you" He said bluntly. "You sat on my iPod" He said, pointing at my seat.

 

"Oh, mianhae" I lifted my leg and took the iPod out and gave it to him. "Thanks" He said. Oh my god, he's cute!

 

After a long, quiet ride, we reached the school. Hyunseung and I got off the bus and walked into the school compound. "Ah!" Hyunseung groaned and hissed. I turn my head behind and found Hyunseung sitting on the floor gripping onto his ankle.

 

"You okay?" I asked as I ran to him. He didn't reply and just hissed. I grabbed his arm and supported him up. "Ah!" He groaned and fell back on the floor. "I think...I sprained my ankle..." He said with a hint of pain in his voice.

 

I squat down in front of him with my back facing him. I tapped my back gesturing him to hop on. "I-It's...okay" He said. Feeling impatient, I pulled his arm over my shoulder and with one strength, I successfully carried him up on my back. Wow, he's so light.

 

His hand tighten on my shirt and burried his face on my back. "Gomawo" He mumbled, but was loud enough for me to hear. A chuckle escaped my mouth and I said, "You're welcome" I could even sense his cheeks heating up right now due to his face burrying into my shirt. How cute~.

 

Once we got to our classroom, I slowly put him down on his chair. After putting him down, he mouthed 'Gomawo' and smiled at me. So cuuuute! And gorgeous.

 

I winked at him in return and walked to my seat. "Alright class, I guess by now you shouled know what we're going to do today" The teacher said as she walk in. Everyone groaned in reply.

 

The teacher gave each one of us a piece of paper and asked us to start right away once we got our piece of paper. I took a quick scan through the paper and smirked. This is going to be easy.

 

I filled the name, class and date up and put my pen down. I eyed around the scribbling pupils and went back to my paper. I put my palm on the blank paper and swiped my palm at once in a smooth move.

 

The paper soon, started to fill in with correct answers by itself and it took a while. I waited for a while until one student submitted his paper. I stood up from my seat and submitted my paper as well. I'm gonna score, baby! Hah hah~ This is too easy.

 

Like I promised. I'm gonna beat the crap out of you, test. Mehrong~

 

----------------------------

 

AAAAAAAAAAANNYEONG!<3333333333333333sflknaer33333avwervkjn3 Sorry if I spazz too much because I'M SO GLAD I COULD UPDATE! Since I don't study in the morning, I decided to update ^^ I wrote this chapter at school when I'm bored so hope you all like it :DD Sorry, I couldn't think of a title xD

Do drop a comment! ^.^ AND! Good luck to those who will be having their exams. Including me >< HWAITTING!<333