This is it.

Behind The Mask

Sorry for not updating for some while ㅠㅠ Anyways, I made another Kiseob story and the first chapter will be updated after I finish this fic. Unless if I can't hold myself back xD

Clickie~~> 5 Seconds To Kiss You, Infinity To Love Me

^^ To those who didn't notice, I've deleted the previous message so read chapter 23 first before this ^^ Hope this chapter is not crappy or boring or uninteresting because I can't seem to think of something lolol. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter :) Oh, and this chapter might be the end for that lady ;) 'MIGHT' Lolol.

------------------------------

 

"UMMA" I shouted in frustration.

 

The old woman arched an eyebrow as she looks at me. "Umma? Never knew you still see me as your umma. How sweet" She said sarcastically. She slowly put the cup down onto the table and walked towards me. She tilted my chin with her index finger and smirked at me. "Don't you ever think that I'd change my mind just because you called me umma" She said.

 

Puh-lease, if I have to make you change your mind, it wouldn't be calling you umma. In fact, I never wanted to call you that.

 

She removed her finger off my chin and turned around and as she was about to leave, she left some few words. "By the way. Don't call me that again" She said and finally left my sight. I plopped down on the couch with anger and stared at the ceiling thinking how to get out of this.

 

Hmm..Telling her that Hyunseung died? Wait, that won't work. She can even wants blood from a dead body. Let's see.. Kill her? Aish, she's too strong and still, I don't have that dagger. Only if Yoseob could help me with this.

 

Wait, that's it! I'll just ask for Yoseob's help! I quickly sat up and took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Hyunseung's phone. The phone rang for a short while and then a boy answered the phone. "Yeoboseyo?" He answered. "Hello Seungie? I need to-" I was about to ask for Yoseob and fortunately, he's already answering. "Sorry, this is Yoseob. Hyunseung is showering. What do you want, Junhyung?" Yoseob said.

 

How does he know it's me? Well, nevermind about that. Let's just focus on what tips Yoseob would give. "Ah, Yoseob-ah. Just in time. I need your help" I started. Even though we're on the phone, but I could sense Yoseob drawing his eyebrows together. "What is it?" He asked. "It's about..her" I replied.

 

He seems to be a little interested in this conversation and then replied, "Keep going". "Well you see, she wanted Hyunseung's blood by tomorrow and I'm thinking if you have any tips for me to get out of this mission" I continued.

 

Yoseob didn't speak for seconds. I waited nervously for his answer and finally he said, "I don't know about this, but there's one thing that maybe it could fool her. And that is other's blood" He said. "But..she knows whose blood does it come from. And if she figures out, she'd go and hunt Hyunseung down!" I said. "That's the point!" Yoseob responded. "WHAT?!" I shouted.

 

I covered my mouth quickly and looked around trying to see if she is around. I sighed in relief and then turn back facing the front. "What do you mean that's the point?! Are you insane? Hyunseung's gonna get hurt!" I said in a low tone. I heard Yoseob scoffed. "Tsk tsk tsk. Don't worry. I've already planned out for that. So this is what you do.." Yoseob said and whispered through the phone about his plan.

 

"Do you think it might work?" I asked. "Of course it will! I'm a mastered and clever wizard! Don't underestimate the wizard families" Yoseob said and joked at the last sentence. I let out a chuckle and thanked Yoseob before hanging up. I bit my bottom lips and keep repeating Yoseob's plan in my head while convinving myself that it'll work. "Yes, it'll work" I mumbled to myself. Yong Junhyung, Hwaitting!

 

Later that night~

 

I came back into the dark house with a bottle of blood in my hand. I went into the kitchen and poured the blood into a bowl and a cup, as usual. I served her the bowl of blood and stared at her nervously. She has a nasty smile on her lips as she sniffs the scent of blood. She forwned a little and studied the blood for awhile. She shrugged to herself and drank the blood with one swith move. "BLECK!" She gagged.

 

"This isn't the blood I wanted! WHERE IS THE GODLY BLOOD I ASKED FOR?" She threw the now empty bowl at me and yelled.

 

"I can't hurt him. He's my everything. He isn't the person that you use and throw behind. He isn't the person that gives you blood whenever you wanted. Neither am I" I said confidently. Her breathing got deep and her eyes got wide like it's gonna pop out soon.

 

"Fine then..No dinner for you anymore. You'll regret for not obeying me" She said and turn around going to somewhere instead of her room.

 

I don't care if I don't get any blood for my dinner. I don't care if I get killed or anything. All I want is..you, Hyunseung. All I want is for you to be safe. Even if I die, I'll always be there for you. Wait for me when I became an exact human like you. Wait for me..

 

I heard a click on the door. I quickly turn to the front door and notice the woman's dirty footprint is left in front of the front door. My eyes widen while I swore at myself for going deep into thoughts again. I quickly press the emergency button that Yoseob sent me by magic to inform him that she's already on her way.

 

After a press on the button, I quickly turn into my vampire form and track down the woman as fast as I could.

 

Your POV

 

Yoseob felt something buzzing in his pocket and without looking at it, he knew that Junhyung had gave him a sign. He quickly turn away from the tv to Hyunseung and grabbed his wrist. "We need to go" Yoseob said. Without waiting for Hyunseung's response, Yoseob has already pulled Hyunseung out of the house.

 

"Yah, Yoseob! Where are we going?" Hyunseung shouted. Yoseob didn't answer him and kept running to where he, Junhyung and the woman will meet. Hyunseung gave up on asking Yoseob and will wait for it.

 

After reaching the destination, Yoseob hid Hyunseung in the big gap between two buildings. "What's happening, Yoseob?" Hyunseung asked, feeling quite frightened. "Shh. Just hide here and don't make a sound. Just do what I say alright?" Yoseob questioned. Hyunseung nodded shakily. "Okay. When I say 'go', you have to go out at the centre of the road, okay?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung hesitated for awhile and nodded feeling fears growing inside him.

 

Yoseob heard evil chuckles coming closer and knew that the woman is now searching for Hyunseung. "Go" Yoseob said in a low tone. Hyunseung nodded, trying to gain his courage and fight his fear. He got out and jogged towards the centre. He turn to his side and his eyes were widen seeing a vampire flying fast towards him. He was about to scream until when Junhyung blocked the vampire's way.

 

Hyunseung's legs weakened and he fell down on the floor. He watched Junhyung fighting his heart out just to protect him. "What are you doing?! Get out of my way!" The woman shouted. Before Junhyung notices it, she slapped Junhyung hard making him fall out of the place.

 

Seeing his lover got hurt, Hyunseung's legs were able to stand again. "Don't hurt him!" Hyunseung growled, curling his hand into a fist and wanting to give that woman a punch. But she is just too quick and grabbed both Hyunseung's hand, stopping him from going anywhere.

 

"Idiot" She said and smirked. Her fangs grew longer and sharper as she leaned her head near to Hyunseung's neck. Her fangs are inches away from it and Junhyung pounced on her back, stopping her from bitting Hyunseung by pulling her hair. "AHH!" She shrieked and released Hyunseung's wrists making him fall.

 

Hyunseung didn't know what to do at that time and just watched Junhyung fight that vampire. "Junhyung!" Yoseob called out. When Junhyung turn to Yoseob, Yoseob threw the dagger at Junhyung and without fail, Junhyung caught it nicely. Without hesitating, Junhyung raised his arm and stabbed the woman's back, pushing the dagger deeper.

 

The lady screamed in pain and her body started to shatter into pieces with beams of light glowing past her cracked skin. Boom! A flash of lights bombed the area making all three of them cover their eyes while Junhyung falls off the woman's back. When it's over, all of them stared at each other and smiled. "It's over" Yoseob mumbled.

 

"Urgh!" Junhyung groaned as he clenched on his chest. His blood level is going down and his heart is getting weaker. Hyunseung got worried and quickly run towards Junhyung. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Hyunseung asked worriedly. Junhyung covered his mouth as he coughed sickly. He releases his hand and stared at the blood he coughed out on his palm.

 

'This is it' Yoseob thought. Junhyung's breathing got weaker too and his head slowly falls onto Hyunseung's shoulder. "Junnie..Junnie! Yah! Don't scare me! Junnie!" Hyunseung said as he tapped on Junhyung's cheeks rapidly. Junhyung gave Hyunseung a weak smile and caressed his cheeks. "It's okay. Don't worry about me" Junhyung said weakly.

 

"How is it okay if you're like this?!" Hyunseung shouted, tears started rolling down his cheeks. "Don't worry...You'll meet me soon" Junhyung said and gave him a smile while closing his eyes slightly. "Huh? W-What do you mean? Junnie? What do you mean? Junnie! Yah! Wake up!" Hyunseung shouted while shaking Junhyung in his arm. All Hyunseung get is silence.

 

Slowly, Junhyung's body started to turn into sand and they started to seperate, flying into the sky, dissolving into the thin air. Hyunseung stared at the sky not believing that Junhyung left. "No....No! Junhyung!!" Hyunseung shouted. "JUNHYUNG!" Hyunseung shouted with all his might. He broke down into tears wishing Junhyung is here right now.

 

He felt a hand on his back and he already knew it's Yoseob. "Hyunseung.." Yoseob called softly. Hyunseung slowly turn to Yoseob and saw a small box along with a shiny round object on Yoseob's hand. "It's from Junhyung" Yoseob added.

 

Hyunseung look at Yoseob and then at the items. Yoseob made Hyunseung sit properly on the road and Yoseob too, sat along. "This orb, is the thing in side Junhyung's body that gave him power. Without this orb, he couldn't maintain his blood level well and have to let it drop until he died. Just like what happened to him just now. He took this orb out when we met and he did it just for you.." Yoseob explained and put the orb on Hyunseung's hand.

 

"And this...you'll find out when you open it" Yoseob said and handed the little box to Hyunseung. Hyunseung look at the box for awhile and then to Yoseob, getting gesture from Yoseob to open it. Hyunseung slowly open the box revealing two pairs of couple rings. Hyunseung covered his mouth and tears fell more.

 

Seeing Hyunseung crying his heart out made Yoseob's heart break. Yoseob went forward to Hyunseung and hugged him, comforting him and letting him cry on his shoulder. But one thing that Hyunseung doesn't know is that Junhyung is watching him, crying too, seeing his lover hurting.

 

----------------

Sorry if the action scene >.< I'm just bad at it lolol.

Yes, Junhyung went and Hyunseung is crying non-stop. I want to cry with Hyunseung too TT_TT

But, THE WOMAN'S GONE >:D Teehee.~

Is this the end? Nuuuuuuuuu~ I still have to go on with Hyunseung's life and how- wait..I'm not gonna tell you. You'll just have to read it yourself =v= Do drop a comment!<33333333333