First Kiss.

Behind The Mask

Yoseob's POV

I'm still worried for him. I mean..I'm happy for him to find hid love but I'm worried that he'll be too into Junhyung. What if Junhyung's only pretending? I don't want him to have another heartbreak..Aish..I'll talk Junhyung out when we meet again.

 

The next day

 

Junhyung's POV

"There he is!"

 

I stopped at my pace and turned around seeing a gang of boys with weapons and three of them are the one I fought yesterday. "Well well, you even brought your gang huh?" I said and smirked. Without notice, a guy charged into me and gave a hard punch on my face.

 

I let out a chuckle and rubbed my cheeks. I turn my head back to them and clapped my hands. "Bravo" I said. I drew some of my strength inside me and frowned at them. I threw my bag away and gave the guy a harder punch. Witnessing the move, the guys all clenched their hand into a fist and ran towards me wanting to punch me.

 

The guy with body built threw his fist towards me and I dodged it. I grabbed his hand and flipped his body over. I turn around and punched the rest of them. "You messed with the wrong guy" I panted. Not wanting to see them again, I grabbed my bag and swung them on my shoulder. These guys sure can fight hard.

 

The girls who saw everything started to whispering and some of them keep squealing how handsome am I. They're so loud. I wiped the blood off from the corner of my lips before walking away from the hallway to the classroom. Too bad I don't have class with Hyunseung for today. I hate my classes today. I only get to see him after lunch time.

 

But..will he want to see me after what happened yesterday? Aigoo..we'll see.

 

-----

 

Bla bla bla, the same old school time as usual and I don't feel like talking about it because..you know, it's boring. Finally it's lunch time and I bet I get to see Hyunseung now. I walk normally to the cafeteria trying to hide my excitement. The cafeteria was a little empty when I got there and soon filled with many students and I can't even find Hyunseung.

 

So sad. I sighed and shuffled to the cafeteria lady. I bought some bread and a can od coke for my lunch. I thanked the lady and went out of the cafeteria to my secret place. It's pretty relaxing to eat there if you ask me. Peacefully eating by yourself without people disturbing you. It will be a lot better if you eat with someone. Someone who you like or someone that's special to you.

 

I sat down on the grass and ate whatever kind of bread I took while staring at the blue sky. It's a clear sky today. The sun doesn't shine so bright and the sky is clear. It's more comfortable to eat like this. After taking some bite, I took a sip on my coke and lay on the grass enjoying the view of the sky.

 

I slowly closed my eyes and wanting to take a short nap. "Oh, I knew you'll be here" Someone said. I shot my eyes open immediately after I notice the sound. "Hyunseung?" I sat up and stared at him as he sits down beside me. "Why are you surprised seeing me? Is there something wrong?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "I'm just happy to see you" I replied with a smile and took a sip on my coke.

 

He hesitated for awhile and nodded. I continued staring at the sky and in the corner of my eyes, I could see Hyunseung's eyes on me. He widened his eyes and smacked my arm. "Yah, did you fight?" He asked. "What? The guys from yesterday were asking for it. They even brought their gang" I said and took another sip on the coke.

 

"Just promise me you won't get into another fight again. I don't want to see you hurt" Hyunseung muttered. "What?" I said pretending to not hear it. He shook his head almost immediately saying, "Nothing" You care for me, don't you? I grinned and let out a chuckle which drew Hyunseung's attention.

 

"What are you laughing at?" He said and let out a small chuckle. "You care for me don't you?" I asked teasingly as I look at him. His chuckle turned into a laugh and pushed me. "I am not" He said. "Well, I can sense you were worrying for me" I teased as I pointed at him. He laughed along with me and kept hitting me.

 

It's the first time I've seen him like this. So free and laugh all he wants. Soon our laughter dies out and we ended up staring at each other. Again. He blinked for a few times before turning away from my gaze. "Um, I think we...should go" He said as he turn around. Before he could stand up, I pulled his arm and crashed my lips onto his.

 

I thought he might kick me, push me away and slap me like how the girls would do in the dramas, but he didn't. Instead, he kissed me back. I slowly reach my hand up to his cheeks and laid my hand on it while Hyunseung moved closer. I wanted to deepened the kiss but I can't. The kiss turned out to be a soft one.

 

The kiss doesn't last very long. Hyunseung quickly parted and we both stared at each other. He looked kind of shocked. He touched his lips and looked away, blushing. He wanted to say something but it's too awkward at the moment. Without looking back at me or saying anything, he stood up and ran out of the place just like that.

 

Just then I realise, what if that's his first kiss and what if he hates me for stealing his first kiss? What if he doesn't want to talk to me? ...I shouldn't have done that in the first place. I breathed out heavily and took the last sip of my coke before standing up. I cleared up the place and threw them to the nearest dustbin.

 

Singing class would be next with Hyunseung. I bet the atmosphere is gonna be a little uncomfortable. I breathed out the nervousness in me and calmed myself down before walking away from the place and go to my next class.

 

---------------------

Ta-daaa~ Like I said, there'll be another update :p

Sorry if this chapter is a little...crappy and short >.< Gah, the kiss scene is kind of bad, don't you think? >.<

Keke, anyways, do drop a comment!<3 *chew*