Confused.

Behind The Mask

Aigoo, I decided to update yesterday but guess what? I was typing so happily that I didn't notice I accidentally click on an empty space and pressed backspace...And I got mad. ._. It always happens T.T Anyways, after a sleep, I am refreshed 8D OH! And guess what? My exam is ovah! roar. That means I get to update whenever I want :D Teeehehehehe ...Too much talking..Hope you enjoy this chapter :DD

-----------------------------------

 

Yoseob's POV

I was about to press my knife against him until Hyunseung called out for me. But I can sense he's calling for help. I sighed and cursed under my breath and heard some chuckling from Junhyung. I stopped him by giving him a death glare. "We'll deal with this next time" I said coldly before retreiving my hands. All he gave me was a fine-it-doesn't-matter look.

 

I put the knife back into my pocket and walked away from Junhyung to upstairs. I gave him a last glare before jogging up while calling back at Hyunseung. "Ne, Hyunseung?" I didn't get any response. Once I got upstairs, Hyunseung ran towards me and hid behind me. I chuckled as I turn my head over my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I asked.

 

Hyunseung pointed at the bathroom and stuttered, "T-There's a HUGE s-s-sp-spider" Sigh..Hyunseung, you're still the same. I chuckled and rustled his hair playfully. "What's so scary about- OH MY GOD IT'S HUGE" I shouted once I turn my head back and saw at the huge spider crawling out of the bathroom. Damn, it's REALLY huge. Bigger than you can imagine. Nope, not bigger than the giant spider in the movie called....I forgot. Still, it's HUGE.

 

Junhyung's POV

As soon as Yoseob jogged upstairs, I can already hear shoutings from him and Hyunseung. It's the first time I've heard him like this. All I heard from him was when he was fighting. You know, with the sound that goes like, "ARGH" or something like growling. I couldn't help but laugh at Yoseob.

 

A few minutes later, I heard stompings and I already got curious what in the world they're doing. I jogged upstairs to check them up. And guess what I see? They're trying to kill a spider and woah, it's huge. I chuckled. "Yoseob, Yoseob. Can't believe you're still scared of a spider" I said as I smirked at him.

 

"I-I am not!" Yoseob defended. Still the same keke. I sighed and shook my head and bent down to pick the spider up. "No Junhyung don't-" Hyunseung warned. "Huh?" I look up at Hyunseung when I was about to touch the spider. I didn't realise the spider was there until it bit me. "Ouch!" I quickly retreated my hand and look at my bleeding finger.

 

"J-Junhyung, you okay?" Hyunseung asked worriedly as he runs towards me and held up my finger to check on it. I took a glance over Hyunseung's shoulder and saw the spider crawling out through the window. What a troublemaker.

 

"I'm fine" I replied. I patted his arm gesturing him I'm okay. But he seems to be really worried. "Let's get your finger treated" Hyunseung said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the living room. He pushed me gently, asking me to sit down while he fish for the first aid.

 

He skipped towards me and sat beside me. He pulled my finger out and started to treat it. He wiped the blood off first before taking out an ointment in the first aid kit along with a cotton stick. He open the ointment and dipped the cotton stick inside the liquid before brushing the stick through my wound.

 

I look up at Hyunseung from my finger and stared at his beautiful feature. His doe eyes that shines whenever he looks at me. His rosy cheeks that always want me touch them. His pink lips that always makes me wonder. How will it feel like to touch them.

 

I was enjoying studying his face that I didn't notice he's looking at me. Our eyes met and none of us did anything. I reached my hand and slowly his smooth cheeks. I could see a little blush spreading on his cheeks, which made him extra beautiful. I wanted to kiss him so much.

 

We stared deeply in our eyes and our face are getting closer and closer. Our face were inches away until Yoseob faked a cough and snapped us out. I widened my eyes a little and quickly leaned my head back. I retreived my hand and looked away from Hyunseung's eye contact while clearing my throat.

 

"Umm...Thanks for treating my finger and..sorry about just now" I said awkwardly as I stood up from the couch. "I guess..I'll go now" I said and gave them both an awkward smile before leaving the house. Damn, what was I thinking? Hyunseung would probably be freaking out if I kissed him. I bet he doesn't even like me.

 

Hyunseung's POV

I stared at the door where Junhyung just went through. I don't know why my heart beats so fast when he's face is so close to mine. I don't have feelings towards him but I wanted that kiss. My heart was begging me to kiss him but..."ARGH! I'm confused!" I said in frustration as I rustled my hair.

 

Yoseob sat down beside me and softly caress my back. "You like him, don't you?" He asked. I shrugged without looking at him. "I...don't know. My heart was telling me I like him but my mind was telling me I don't. I'm confused.." I said as I burried my face in my palm.

 

Yoseob patter my back trying to comfort me. "Just answer me honestly okay?" He asked. Without looking at him, I nodded.

 

"How do you feel when he looked at you or when he smiled at you?"

 

"I blushed..?"

 

"Hmm..When he was about to kiss you, how did you feel?"

 

"My heart was beating fast and...I wanted that kiss"

 

Yoseob chuckled a little before asking the last question. "Do you like him?"

 

I look up at him and hesitated for awhile. "I...guess so? But..what if he doesn't like me?" I said thinking about the negatives. "I saw the way he looked at you" Yoseob whispered and smiled teasingly. "Y-Yah.." I pushed Yoseob playfully and blushed a little. Yoseob chuckled and patted my back before going to the kitchen to make dinner.

 

Do I like him, or not? ..I'm still confused..Aish..

 

--------------------

PSSSST! There will be another update =v=