Memories

Behind The Mask

Ding Dong!

 

"Urrgh" I groaned as I supported myself up. I took a glance at the clock and it shows 9:30 am. "Aish.." I let my upper body fall back on the bed and was about to go back to sleep when someone rang the doorbell again.

 

"Ah! Jinjja!" I groaned as I threw the cover away and shot my body up. I lazily got off the bed and walked down the stairs to answer the door. As my hand reached the door knob, I looked arounf the living room and notice there's no one except for me in there. I bet Yoseob went out for some groceries.

 

I shrugged to myself and went back on answering the door. "Who is-" I spotted a box on my doorstep and no one was there. Only the box. I stared at it questionly and decided to take it anyways.

 

Once I lifted the box in, I shut the door with my leg and then plopped the box down on the table. I wonder what is stored inside. Or more importantly, who sent this? I open up the box and it revealed many junks inside. I stick my hand inside that big box and grab anything I touched and it turned out it wasn't a junk at all. It's a can of coke.

 

Memories of when me and Junhyung first met came flashing back to my mind very quick. The day when he first drank that coke.

 

==

 

"Don't you know what is this?" Hyunseung asked.

 

Junhyung shook his head not knowing a single thing.

 

Hyunseung sighed and replied, "This is a coke. A soda"

 

==

 

A smile appeared on my lips while thinking about how cute he was. After grabbing the can of coke, I went through the stuff again. "Eh?" I stopped roaming my hand when I touched something that feels like a toy. I lifted it up and noticed it's a small island. That's when the memories of when we played water on the beach.

 

Again, I stick my hand inside the box again and aimlessly grabbed a piece of paper. I raise it up to my eyes level and it happens to be the coke coupon.

 

==

 

"What's that?" Junhyung asked.

 

"This? Oh, it's a coupon. You can receive prize by collecting chops here with buying cokes" Hyunseung explained. "Here" Hyunseung put the coupon on Junhyung's lap gesturing it's his. He took the coupon and observed it. "It's yours" Hyunseung said. "Aww, thank you" Junhyung said and kissed Hyunseung on his cheeks.

 

==

 

My lips turn into thin lines while thinking about the past. I touched my cheeks softly thinking about that kiss. "I miss you.." I whispered. I lowered my head and tears started to fall again. "Ahh, you have to be strong" I said to myself as I wiped the tears away with my arm. 

 

I lifted my head and a small box caught my attention. The box that contains the ring. My hand went forward for it and was about to grabbed it but the books inside the box caught my attention. Of course, the day when we were at the library came back flowing through my mind. Aigoo, his jealousy.

 

After fantacizing the books I went back to the box. I took it up from the table and was about to start staring at the ring when suddenly I heard a door shut. I turned my head to the door and found Yoseob with bags of groceries. "Oh, you're awake" Yoseob said and smiled. His smile dropped as he saw the box.

 

"What's all of that?" Yoseob asked. He got closer to the box to take a look at them. Before he could even look, I quickly close the box up and stood up. I turn to Yoseob while with my hand on the top of the box. "A-Ah, it's nothing. Really" I stuttered. I don't know why I don't want him to see those stuff.

 

"Why don't you go make some breakfast ne?" I said with an awkward smile while pushing Yoseob to his kitchen. "Y-Yah~ I want to know what's inside~!" Yoseob whined, not taking his eyes off the box. "Come on! Tell me what's inside~~" He begged me with his puppy eyes. Nobody, I repeat, nobody can't stand his puppy eyes. Even if Yoseob did it to someone who hates cuteness.

 

"A-A..Aish! It's...It's..." I want to lie to him but his cuteness is killing me right now. "It's...per-personal! Yes, it's personal!" I said as I pushed Yoseob into the kitchen. "Now go make me breakfast. I'm hungry" I waved at him quickly before closing the door. Phew, that was close!

 

When I walk back to the living room, I felt like something's missing. I walk towards the table and observed for awhile. "Y-Yah!" My eyes widened. I roamed my hand around the couch, the table and inside the box but I just can't find it. "T-The ring...Where is it?" I asked myself. "The ring!"

 

No matter where I find it, I just can't find it. "Where is it?" I asked panickly. "Where.." I asked myself again. Tears started to form in my eyes while finding for it. I can't lose that ring. I can't. "I can't find it..." I said. I gave up finding it and plopped down on the floor thinking where could it be.

 

Where is it..?

 

--------------------

WHAT IS UP EVERYONE?!

Omo omo omo, it's been quite a long time hasn't it?

Aigoo, sorry for not updating for a week T.T You see, I went to Korea and I was unable to connect to AFF so I have to wait 1 week to update. Aigoooo, it's like a month without logging in to AFF and stuff. But I updated! :D I wanted to add more of Hyunseung's life in this fic but I just can't wait for what happen in the last chapter so I'll have to skip.

And you know what that means~ It means this fic is going to end soon huhu TT.TT

Anyways, sorry for the long wait *90 degree bow*. Oh, and do drop a comment<33 :) Chiau~