Beginning of my human life

Behind The Mask

ASDFGHJKL it's 11.10pm raight naw when I started this chapter and I try to update and here it is! The chapter that you have been waiting for! :DD

SHHHH! Don't tell my mom D;

-------------------------------------

 

As I got to the doorstep, the woman shouted, "Watch your step!" I didn't even know what she meant and ignored her anyways. I grumpily swung the door open and never realise what's in front of my foot and tripped over a dead arm. What the....

 

I eyed the room in front of me and saw some dead bodies. Not one, but two. "Yah!" I shouted. What the hell is this woman thinking? One body is not enough for her? "What Yah yah yah? Since when did you become the boss of me?" She growled. Seriously I can't really take her anymore.

 

I stood up and dusted the dust off my clothes and kicked the dead arm away before walking towards her. I stopped at my pace and spotted a school uniform hanging beside her throne. Hey, I'm a vampire but I do know that thing. I pointed at the uniform and questioned her with my eyes.

 

She took a sip on her cup of wine and kind of get me and answered me. "You're going to....what's that name again?" She said as she palmed her forehead trying to figure out the word. "School?" I answered for her. She slapped her forehead and laughed. "Yes school."

 

"Why are you sending me to school?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. She took another sip on her wine and smirked. "You said you want to get the boy's trust don't you? So I registered you as a student in that......uh....school. In the same class. It's not easy to get you to be in the same class with him you know. So don't you dare skip one day of school"

 

I don't know why but I felt really excited for it. Whenever she said that I'll be in the same class with him, I felt...happy. To tell you the truth, he's a beauty. By the time I pulled him closer, his beauty kind of hit me. He's....cute.

 

A small smile appeared on my lips which made the woman wonder. "What?" She asked while looking at me with that sharp looking eyes. I slowly hid my smile and shot my head up while shaking my head almost immediately. She raised her eyebrow and slowly pour the red liquid into .

 

"Okay then. Clean up" She said as she got off her throne and went inside her room. I took a great look at the uniform and a grin appeared on my lips. I'll be waiting for the next day.

 

Your POV:

 

"Yong. Jun. Hyung!" The woman shouted from the living room. Junhyung groaned and looked at his clock with his sleepy eyes. "It's only 6!" He muttered and laid his head back on the soft pillow. He was about to enjoy the warmth given by his bed until she shook him non-stop.

 

"Okay okay! I'm awake!" Junhyung sat up angrily and looked up at her with his half opened eyes. The woman nodded and left the room. Junhyung ruslted his hair and groaned. He doesn't want to wake up yet but thinking about meeting Hyunseung brighten his morning.

 

Junhyung jumped off his bed and got ready for the school. But there is one thing that troubled him though. "How do you wear this?" Junhyung said as he raise a long striped cloth. "I don't know. Just tie a knot around your neck or something. You're gonna be late" The woman said as she pushed Junhyung's bag to him and pushed him out to school.

 

Junhyung almost stepped into the sunlights until he realise he needs a cover. He sighed and went back to get an umbrella before he leaves for the school.

 

People were chattering here and there. Once Junhyung stepped into the school compound, the girls stopped chattering but whispered how cute or handsome he is. He gave the girls an awkward smile and bowed his head a little which made the girls squealed.

 

'They are loud..' Junhyung thought to himself.

 

Riiiing! The bell struck and the homeroom teacher got into Hyunseung's class. "Alright class, today we have a new student. Do come in boy" The teacher said as he gestured Junhyung to come in. The boys groaned in disappointment for mistaking the new student as a girl.

 

Junhyung walks to the front shyly and gave a 90 degree bow. He rose up and eyed around the room nervously, trying to spot the person he's been dying to see. Before he could even find him, the teacher interrupted him. "Introduce yourself"

 

Junhyung nodded and cleared his throat. He took another glance on the heads before speaking up. "I'm Yong Junhyung. It's my pleasure to meet you all" He said as he did another bow. He wiped the sweat off his palm and looked at the students shyly. "What a shy boy" The teacher chuckled. "Mr. Jang. You know what to do"

 

Hyunseung nodded and stood up. Junhyung's heart beat a little faster after hearing his name. He shot a look up at the moving figure and stared at him with his googly eyes. He nervously raise his palm up and stuttered, "H-H-Hi"

 

Hyunseung sighed and shook his head before gesturing him to go outside the classroom. So Junhyung did.

 

"This is where you'll have Physical Education classes" Hyunseung said as he open the big door that leads them to the gym. After looking around the gym, they moved on to the school ground where they have their assembly. "Here, is where we have assemblies" Hyunseung said.

 

Junhyung furrowed his eyes and looked at him. "Wait..no shades? No covers?" He said, pointing at the open air ground. Hyunseung nodded and pouted. "Sad isn't it?" He said and walked away. Junhyung almost died when he pouted. He's already too cute for Junhyung to handle.

 

The class hours went by and finally they walked all over the school. "Here" Hyunseung said as he hand a red tin to Junhyung, Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows thinking what is the red thing in front of him. "Just accept it. My treat" Hyunseung said as he took a sip on his liquid and put the tin on top of Junhyung's hand before sitting down beside Junhyung.

 

Junhyung turned the tin round and round, observing the tin. "This..." Junhyung said as he look at Hyunseung. "Don't you know what this is?" Hyunseung questioned. Junhyung stared at him unknowing a single thing and shook his head.

 

Hyunseung let out a deep sigh and laid his tin of liquid down before he moves closer to Junhyung. "This is a coke. A soda" Hyunseung said as he put a dot in his explaination. Yes, that's it. His explaination. Junhyung again, observed the "coke" wondering how he manage to open it.

 

Junhyung's body slowly turn back on Hyunseung and opened his mouth wide and was about to dug his fangs though the top of the cover of the tin but Hyunseung interrupted him. "Why do you always bring that umbrella to wherever you go by the way?" He asked as he glance on the umbrella that's leaning against the side of the bench.

 

Junhyung shot a look at him and then at the umbrella. He scratched his head trying to think of a reason. "I...don't like to get..tanned?" He said as he raised an eyebrow hoping his answer can help him off with this. Hyunseung nodded and took another sip on his coke. "People say that you're not gonna be healthy if you don't get enough sunlight"

 

"Really?" Junhyung asked. Hyunseung again, nodded. "Don't you want to drink?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung stared blankly at the coke and didn't reply to his question. Hyunseung took a deep breathe and leaned over to help him with opening the coke.

 

Even after the coke is being opened, Junhyung just can't get his eyes off the coke thinking how does this thing do. "Yah! Why aren't you wearing your tie?" Hyunseung snapped and startled Junhyung. Hyunseung spotted the end of the tie hanging down from his pocket and pulled it out.

 

"I didn't...know-" Junhyung said but was cut off when Hyunseung run his arms to the back of his neck. Junhyung's heart is beating like crazy and can't help but blush. He never knew why or how did his cheeks burnt up. Hyunseung leaned back while pulling both ends of the tie and leaned in a little again to help him with his tie.

 

"There" Hyunseung said as he did the finishing touch. "Why can't you even do such an easy thing?" Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked away awkwardly and took a sip on his coke.

 

The fizzy feeling soon attacked both Junhyung's tongue and his throat which he accidentally hissed and pulled the can away. Hyunseung was quite shock at his sudden move. Junhyung noticed he just hissed like how the vampire does and slowly pull his tin of coke back.

 

After a few minutes, he realised the coke wasn't back at all. He took a big gulp and smiled amazingly at the magical tin of coke. "Woah! It's so nice!" Junhyung praised the little cylinder object.

 

Hyunseung can't help but smile at how Junhyung can smile like this. It's like he's watching at his son or something. "So...where do you live?" Hyunseung asked. He wants to know more about this mysterious boy who doesn't know coke nor tying a tie. "I....I......." Junhyung said as he look at the ground trying to find an answer.

 

Hyunseung put his hand on top of his knee and smiled. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me" He said. Junhyung felt relieved that he doesn't have to reveal it. Hyunseung was somehow starting to get a little curious at him.

 

The last time he asked Yoseob where he lives, he replied with the same phrase. "I....I....." To make sure he isn't like Yoseob, he questiong Junhyung again. "Then..How old are you?" He asked.

 

Junhyung of course doesn't know his birthday and yet, he doesn't even know his birthdate. "How old are you?" Junhyung asked. "17" Hyunseung replied coolly. "I'm 17 too!" Junhyung answered immediately. Hyunseung raised an eyebrow and nodded. He stood up and gestured Junhyung that they need to go take his schedule.

 

Yoseob, too, replied the same way as Junhyung. 'By any chance is he...a wizard too?' Hyunseung thought to himself. He chuckled breathlessly and slapped his forehead. 'Of course not!' He thought.

 

----------------------------

Isn't this chapter long? :D I think so >.>

I wrote this myself but I kind of think Junhyung is cute xD Clueless little boy<3

Updating made me feel So Cool Cool Cool~! Haha..How's this chapter by the way? :3 Do drop a comment! :D

<33333333333333