Be mine.

Behind The Mask

Thank you all for your carings and after one night of sleep, I felt much more STRONGER :D I just.....don't know how to thank you guys anymore T_T I'll update more as a 'thank you so much and I love you all so much because I do :'D' gift. Anyways, I'm going out with my aunt from Malaysia so can't really update ^^ Enjoy this chapter<3333333

--------------------------

 

RIIIIING~

 

The class started and the teacher has came in with a stack of papers in his hand. "Okay class, settle down" He said. [A/N: I kind of forgot what gender is that teacher so, I rather put 'he' 8D] The students obeyed him and quickly go back to their seat. The teacher put the stack of papers down and continued. "Today, we'll be doing corrections on your test. I believe most of the students here, failed" 

 

I look over to Hyunseung and saw him sighed. The teacher cleared his throat and began to called out the names of the students followed by the arrangement of the paper. Once we got our paper, the teacher announced, "Our new student, Yong Junhyung, got the highest mark in the class. Good job" He clapped his hand and the students followed. I look at everyone and bowed my head in thanks.

 

My smiled dropped a little once my eyes stopped at Hyunseung. He's looking at me with a 'sorry' or a 'worry' eyes. I took back my smile and smiled at him saying, 'everything's alright', but I guess he didn't see it at all. The class soon became quiet and the teacher started to write down the correct answers on the board.

 

Everyone took their pens and started to scribble down the answers on their paper while I just sit there and do nothing.

 

-----

[A/N: Sorry, I'm just bad at writting stories about school days so I have to skip ><]

And again, the day is quite boring. Except for me catching Hyunseung looking at me. Now then I realised. He really likes me. Awesome.

 

As usual, I buy food, and coke, and go to my secret place. I was about to settle myself down when I heard someone walking in. I turn to that person and immediately stopped. "Oh, annyeong Hyunseung" I greeted. Hyunseung nodded in response and looked away. Maybe he's still thinking about yesterday.

 

He muttered something but I can't really hear him and he turned away from me. We hardly talk today and I can't just let him go like that. This is your only chance, Yong Junhyung. I quickly run to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind before he could even take another step out.

 

He was kind of shocked when I hugged him. He wanted to push my arms away but I tighten my grip. "Don't go" I whispered. He didn't reply. I chuckled and pulled him closer to me. "Pabo.." I chuckled. "Can't you see I like you too?" I said. He froze in my arms.

 

I chuckled as I released my arms and turn him around and before he could speak one word, I crashed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first but soon calmed down. I parted the kiss and looked into his eyes. He looked at me, not believing my words.

 

"You're really a pabo, you know?" I teased. "Y-Yah! I am not!" He defended and knuckled my chest. "H-How would I know that you really like me..?" He mumbled as he look away. Just to let you know, our face is like an inch away from each other's. I held his chin and turn his head to me.

 

"If I don't like you, why was I furious when the guys are messing with you? If I don't like you, why would I want to kiss you when you treated my finger? If I don't like you, I wouldn't have kissed you back last night. I really like you. Or maybe more" I confessed. I planted a small soft kiss on his lips and smiled.

 

He stared at me for awhile and smiled back too. I kneeled down in front of me and took his hand. "Jang Hyunseung, my beautiful boy *chuckle*. Would you be mine? Forever" I asked. He let out a teasing laugh and nodded. A grin appeared on my lips almost immediately when he accepted me.

 

I stood up and hugged him. We shared another kiss and smiled at each other.

 

"I love you" I whispered. "I love you more" He whispered back and giggled. We shared our lovely time using the lunch time and it was...lovely. It feels so right to have you, Jang Hyunseung.

 

--------------------

TEEHEEE<3 I hope you all won't die xD Anyways, hope this chapter is not crappy because, I'm in a little hurry xP

Do drop a comment<3