We meet again.

Behind The Mask

The school day just passes like that with nothing special happening. I was about to go when I realise Hyunseung can't walk properly. I turn back to Hyunseung and reach my hand out with a smile. Hyunseung looked up at me and smiled taking my hand. Oh, how cute his smile is.

 

I laid his arm over my shoulder and supported him. "Is your ankle okay now?" I asked as we started to walk. "Mm.." Hyunseung replied as he nodded slightly. Hyunseung patted on my chest once we've reached the hall way. "I..I need to go.." Hyunseung said shyly. I nodded and walked him towards the washroom. "I'll wait you here" I said before Hyunseung goes into the washroom.

 

I leaned back against the wall cooly and wait for Hyunseung patiently. I hope he's not having trouble walking around. Just then, I saw some bad guys walking through the door. They looked really bad. Oooh, I'm scared. It has already been some minutes when the guys went in. I hope Hyunseung's okay.

 

Images of Hyunseung being bullied popped in my mind which made me worry like hell. I told myself it's gonna be okay but until Hyunseung shouted my name. "Junhyung! He-Help!" I could sense fear in his tone. I kicked the door open and saw Hyunseung being pinned down on the floor by a guy with a mohawk that passed by just now, and Hyunseung's topless.

 

I flared up in anger and kicked the guy away from Hyunseung and the other two guys went to him. I quickly pull Hyunseung up and did a quick check on him. He's trembling like a lost little kid who lost track of his parents. The mohawk dude got up and glared at me. "Heh..You've just kicked the wrong person kid" He said and clenched his fist tight.

 

Oh yeah? I'm not scared. I drew some strength from my inner body and was ready to beat the crap out of them. He run towards me and charged his fist towards my face but I blocked his fist with only my palm in a swift move. "What the..?" He said. He pushed more energy in his arm while I exerted a little engery in clenching his fist.

 

A smirk appeared on my lips once seeing the fear in his eyes. I pull his fist down, which drew his face towards me, and puched his face hard. The other two caught him before he fall completely on the floor. "Get him!" He growled. The two let him go and charged towards me. Of course, before they could even punch me, I grab one of the guy's arm and flipped him over and turn over to give a hard punch to the other one.

 

The three of them looked at me with wide eyes and one of them thought, 'He's strong'. Pfft, of course I am. They quickly got up and ran out from the bathroom. "Palli" I said cooly as I kick the bottom of the last guy or whatever you call him, I don't care. He stumbled forward and ran away. Good. This is what happen when you touch my Seungie. Wait..That's a cute nickname for Hyunseung! Seungie~

 

I turn back to the trembling boy as I took off my jacket and put it on him since his shirt is wet. "T-Thanks.." He said. I grabbed his shirt and stuffed it inside my bag. I don't care if my books are wet. They'll dry out soon. I picked Hyunseung up in a bridal style and earned a yelp from him. How cute.

 

"Y-Yah..Put me down. I can walk!" Hyunseung said softly as he hit my chest. "No" I said playfully and smiled. "Why?" He asked. "I like it" I said. He look up at me and stared. I look down at him and saw his doe eyes blinking while looking at me. Hyunseung....How can you be so cute?! Aigoo.

 

I couldn't help but chuckle at him. "What?" He asked. I look away and shook my head. "Nothing. It's just that, you're weird" I answered. He look at me with that what-do-you-mean look. "Well, you were somehow a cool type a few days or a few hours ago and now..You're kind of cute keke" I said.

 

Hyunseung chuckled along and poked my chest. "So are you. A lost little kid that turned to a bad guy in a day" He said and mehronged at me. [A/N: To those who doesn't know, Mehrong is sticking out your tongue playfully at someone ;D]

 

Soon we reached Hyunseung's home and he asked me to put him down. He said he thinks his ankle is okay now which is right. "Come in. I can't just let you go after you helped me so much" Hyunseung said as he gesture me to go in. I smiled and bowed my head in thank and got in. "Have a look around while I take a quick shower" Hyunseung said. I nodded and started wandering around before Hyunseung goes upstairs.

 

His house looks really clean. I wonder where is his parents. I walk to the photos settled down on a small round table and found nothing but Hyunseung and his friends. Doesn't he have parents? I'm curious. Or maybe they don't have good relationship? Argh stop questioning yourself, Junhyung.

 

I was starting to enjoy the view when suddenly something pushed me against the wall quick and hard. "Argh!" I groaned as I shut my eyes tight. I felt and arm pressing against my chest making me hard to move. I slowly opene my eyes and widen my eyes once I saw who did this.

 

"We meet again" Yoseob said as he smirked. Wait. He's living with Hyunseung?! "Tch, still not giving up?"

 

"Of course not. You hurt Hyunseung and I'll never let you filthy creatures hurt anyone around me"

 

"Like I'm gonna his blood" I said in a low tone hoping Hyunseung didn't hear it. Of course, I don't want him to find out. "Lies. Every single vampires said that before they go and people's blood off" Yoseob defended. He slowly raise his hand up while I eye suspiciously at his hand. Golden blade. The only blade that could kill evil creatures.

 

He place it softly on my neck tilting my head. "This would be the end for you, Junhyung" Yoseob whispered and smirked. I can't do anything right now since I didn't expect this. If I move, one cut, and I'll disappear from the earth forever. Before he could press the blade against my neck, Hyunseung called out for Yoseob. "Yoseoob~!"

 

Yoseob cursed under his breath which made me laugh silently at his fail move and earned a glare at him. "We'll deal with this next time" He said. "Ne, Hyunseungie?" Yoseob called back as he jogged upstairs. Oh, I bet the next time we met, you'll be welcoming me in.

 

-------------------------------

Weeeee~~~ UPDATE! :D Hope this chapter is interesting and sorry if it's still short :p Kekekekekekekeke<3 Oh, and I've edited Chapter 4 a Liiiiiitttttle bit to make it an understandable when Junhyung was about to attack Hyunseung 8D

BTW! I have like two more topics to test left (YAY) but DAYUM I have so much skipped days and my exam ends at the 29th T.T If I don't have skipped days, I'd finish my exam on the 24th Dx

Anyways, Don't forget to drop a comment!<3 *chew*