Yoseob's true-self.

Behind The Mask

 

Note: If the chapter starts without " ____POV", it means it's Junhyung's POV okay? :D Okay!

-------------------------------------

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The old woman shouted and her dark magic or whatever it is flew across my face leaving a red palm on my face. I touched my cheeks and slowly look at her with that do-you-freaking-don't-understand face.

 

"You're the worst!" She growled and leaned back on her throne. You're the worst. You found this target because he saw me in the act idiot. If he didn't see me he wouldn't escape from me and I wouldn't be slapped by her. "I just need to make him trust me" I muttered loud enough to let her hear.

 

"And how are you gonna do that?" She asked as she stare at me. I don't want to admit but she's right. How am I going to make him trust me? "I'll just need some time" I said confidently. "While trying to make him trust me, you'll have to hunt dinner yourself" She raised and eyebrow and got off her throne.

 

The high heels tapped towards me slowly and the sharp looking dark orb were nailed on me. She studied me for awhile and let out a breathless laugh. "Me? Hunt for dinner? You must be kidding me" She said. Her hand reached for my cheeks and she slowly storked them. She pushed my head to the side and said, "You're hunting for me"

 

She really is a freaking . How can I walk around for you to look for target when I'm trying to get Hyun...Hyunseung's trust in me? Seriously..Her brain must've been spoiled. I don't think it works even when you replace a new brain in her. "You want your godly blood or not?" I threatened.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows and smirked. "Evil boy. I'll only give you two weeks time..no three weeks time to get him in your hands. By three weeks, I hope to taste the godly blood of his" She said. Three weeks? Is that even possible?

 

I told myself everything's gonna work. I'm not the lousy type of vampire like her. Of course I'm gonna make it! Even when the time haven't come. Pfft. It'll be a piece of cake. I place a hand on my chest and bowed like a gentleman. "I won't let you down" I said. She patted my head and I sensed a smirk on her face.

 

I'll just try one more time to hunt him down before I go...friendly towards him. You can always count on me.

 

Hyunseung's POV:

 

The next day came quickly and as always, the same thing. School. "Hey Hyunseung my friend!" G-Dragon called and threw his arm around my neck. He shook me a little and pulled me closer. "Today is my 1st anniversary with my babe and I was thinking of celebrating with my friends in the karaoke room, including you. How about it?" He said.

 

I would love to but now that I believe there's vampires, when it's specially after me, I don't want to go home alone at late night. I never wanted to deny him but thinking about losing my life...I have to do it. "Mianhae G-Dragon. I can't" I said. He pouted and looked at me. "Waeyo?" He asked.

 

I hope he never asked. I wanted to use my "mom" as a reason but he already knew about my "mom" abandoning me. "Uhh...I.." I stuttered, trying to find a reason. Before I could even thought of one, G-Dragon said goodbye to me and ran to his girlfriend. Wow that was close.

 

I wonder how they can be in relationship so long. G-Dragon is my friend but I have to say he is a playboy. He dates almost every girls in the school and they still don't want to give G-Dragon up and now, they're hitting on me. s.

 

"Okay class. Today, I received a form of our new student and he'll be here by tomorrow. Hyunseung..." The teacher said. I was staring out at the window thinking about how to avoid that creature for getting my blood until the teacher cleared his throat loudly. "Jang Hyunseung" He said. I shot a glance at him once he called my name furiously. "Yes?"

 

"We'll be having a new student tomorrow and I would like you to guide him around the school. Arra?" He said. I bowed my head and said, "Ne" All I hope is that there'll be no more s. Wait..did he just said, 'him'? Thank you so much! I've already had enough with guiding the s for 3 years.

 

RIIIING~!

 

"Bye Hyunseung! Too bad you can't come. We're gonna party until night time" G-Dragon said and left with his girlfriend. "Have fun!" I shouted. He shouted back something and I think he said "ne" or something. I grabbed my bag and closed the door after leaving the room.

 

It feels so nice without detention. Everybody knows that. Am I right? Right. I took my hand out and stretched them one I stepped out of the school. I breathed in the fresh air feeling so good that I can go home early. I know vampires don't appear at this time unless if they have a power to block the sun.

 

zzz zzz    zzz zzz

 

My phone vibrated and I took it out checking the caller ID. "Oh Yoseob-ah" I said as I answered the phone. "Seungieee~~ Can you please do me a favor?" Yoseob said in a cute tone. Even though he's in the other line, I know he's pouting right now. "Wha is it?" "You have money on you right?" He asked. "Uh..yes?"

 

"Oh good! Because I need you to help me with groceries" Yoseob said. What? Groceries? "Yah, what if the creature is hunting me again?" I said trying to talk him out. "Don't worry, it's just a short list. Okay? Okay! Gomawo!" Yoseob chirpped and hang up on me. I didn't even get to say no. Ugh I hate grocery shopping T.T

 

My phone vibrated again and it says that I have a new message. I open it up and read.

 

Here is the list♥♥

2 box of butter

1 carton of eggs

2 big box of orange juices for breakfast

 

That's all. Thank you ♥

I told you it's short.

 

 

That is one short list. Why can't he buy himself by the way? I took my wallet and checked if I really have that much money on me to buy these things. I flip through the money and counted. "That's enough" I said to myself.

 

I walk along the pathway to the nearest groceries shop. Let's see. 2 box of butter. "Do you sell boxes of butter here?" I asked one of the lady. When her eyes turned to me, her jaw dropped a little and she just can't stop staring at me. "Hello?" I said as I wave my hand in front of her.

 

Her lips curved into a smile and she pointed at the cold thing where you put drinks or meat. Mmm meat. "It's over there" She said and then stared at me, admiring my face. Am I really that attractive to the girls? I don't even know what I have in me to make them fall on me. I bowed at her as a thank and walked to find the butters.

 

While I was exploring the place for butter, I sense a pair of eyes looking at me. I turn to my left and saw an unrecognisable boy with his head down but red eyes are looking at me. His lips were stretched upwards, smirking and showed two long bloody fangs. I turn back to the front with my eyes shut for a little and after that, I turn back to the direction and found the boy gone.

 

My....imagination...?

 

After buying everything on the list, I got out of the store and find the sun setting down. Did I really shopped that long? I only searched for 3 items and....that really took me long. This is why I hate groceries.

 

I whistled my favourite song, "Beautiful" while walking through the cold air in the street. I have to admit, one of the member inside looks really pretty. I think I've fallen for him.

 

I stopped at my pace as I saw a familiar figure standing from a far and it's looking straight at me. Once I squinted my eyes, it sort of disappeared? I turn my head everywhere and looked around panickly. I got hold onto that little sword and my thumb above the button.

 

I turn my head back to the front and the creature appeared in front of me and grabbed my hand pulling me close. His mouth was widen showing his teeth like how werewolves did. His fierce face slowly softened and stared at me. Our eyes suddenly met and I can almost hear his heartbeats.

 

Why is he suddenly changing? It's like he's changing into another kind of vampires. Not to mention, our face is not far away from each other's and his head is...moving forward. Wait, why am I still dreaming? I quickly pressed the little button and the little sword turned into an actualy fighting material. I don't know what it is but it looks like a sword. Awesome.

 

The creature kind of noticed it and he pushed me on the ground. I swung the sword one time and it actually left a cut on the creature's arm. He growled in pain and charged towards me. I shut my eyes tight waiting for him to attack me but he never really did after a few seconds.

 

I slowly open my eyes and found Yoseob standing in front of me with flame flowing around his hand. Cool. "Yo..Yoseob?" I called out. I look down at the creature from Yoseob and saw the creature lying on the floor. Did Yoseob just..attacked him? A question suddenly popped in my mind when I saw the sword. How is this sword powerful?

 

"Hyunseung now" Yoseob whispered. "Wh-What do you mean?" I asked feeling really scared. "Swing your sword downwards and contact it with the floor" He whispered back. "Why don't you do it?" "Cause only you can do it" Me? Am I like the chosen one? Awesome.

 

"Now!" Yoseob shouted as he saw the creature getting up from the floor and run towards us. I quickly stood up and use the end of the sword to contact the floor which cause a strand of lighting flowing along the pathway and shocked the creature. Yoseob quickly drew a circle in the air and mumbled something. He pointed at the floor and poof! A big puff of smoke appeared and when they disappeared, I'm already at home.

 

I don't think I'm living in the old world I knew. "What the hell is happening?" I asked. I want to know now. Everything that Yoseob hid from me. How did he get the strange bottle? How did he get me this powerful necklace? Every questions that were trapped in my mind are needed to be answered, now.

 

He shook his head and left the living until I stopped him. "Tell me now!" I said, raising my voice slightly. Yoseo sighed and turned around to face me. He slowly sat on the floor and put his hand on my lap, caressing softly. "I know this sounds crazy but...that creature was a vampire that the people who died few days ago's blood. When he marked you as his target, he'll never give up until he gets what he wants"

 

"Then...What are you?" I asked. He stopped caressing my lap and stared at me. He frowned a little before he sighed again. "I guess I don't need to hide it from you anymore. I'm..I'm a wizard" He said and looked at me. A wizard? "So you mean....you're...Harry Potter?" I asked. He nudged my leg and laughed breathlessly. "No. I'm Yoseob. My wizard family calls me Fire Seop" He said and smiled.

 

Awesome. It sounds like a codename. "So you're a wizard that has fire as a power.." I said trying to make myself clear. He smiled and nodded. "Wait wait wait...You do know the vampire is coming to haunt me. Why did you ask me to do the groceries shopping?" I asked. I knew that he knows the creature will be appearing in the evening or night and yet, he still ask me to do groceries shopping.

 

He smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I used you as a bait so that I could get myself clear to the vampire that I was thinking about and it is really the one I've thought about" He said, still keeping the smile of his. "Yah!" I said and knuckled his hand. He chuckled and said, "Alright story time is over! Time to get you something to eat!" He said as he got up and headed to the kitchen.

 

A wizard as my guardian. Cool.

 

----------------------------------

Like I promised, I'll make the story longer 8D But  I don't know if it's long enough >.>

Yoseob's a WIZARD! :D Sorry, he's not a super-ninja-vampire-hunting-werewolf :p

Hope you enjoy this chapter<3 And I hope you notice something happening to Junhyung in this chapter :p

Do drop a comment<3