Finally found you

Behind The Mask

RIIIING!

 

The bell struck and it's time to go home. I don't actually know what the humans do in the afternoon. Do they sleep? or they eat? "What do you usually do in the afternoon?" I asked as I turn to Hyunseung. He look up at me from his packings and shrugged. "I don't know. Why do you care?" He answered.

 

After packing up, he swung his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the classroom. I shrugged to myself and followed Hyunseung.

 

"Hey wanna do something together?" I asked. "Like what?" He asked, still not looking at me. I don't know what we will be doing but still, I don't want to stay at home doing nothing. It's so boring seeing the same old boring woman all afternoon. What should we do? Hang out? Play? Watch Movie?

 

Before I could even find my answer, Hyunseung shouted, "Yah, Yoseob! What are you doing here?" With that, he jogged towards someone. Yah, Yoseob!...Yoseob! His name seemed to keep replaying in my head. That name...sounds so familiar.

 

I squinted my eyes to get a clearer look and found a...blonde. My eyes were widen once our eyes met. I quickly turn away and found a place to hide. Why the hell is he here?

 

Yoseob's POV:

 

I could swear I saw him. And he saw me too. Can't believe you're still alive. "Yoseob?" Hyunseung nudged my arm, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I responded. "I see that you made a new friend" I said, trying to get him out. Also, trying to reassure he's the one.

 

"Oh, yeah. He-" Hyunseung said as he turn his head. "Junhyung? Junhyung! Where are you?" He called out. 'Junhyung?...Gotcha!' I thought to myself as a smirk slowly appeared on my lips.

 

"What are you smiling at?" Hyunseung asked. I quickly hide my smirk and turn to him. "Nothing" I said as I shook my head. "Let's go" I said as I curve my lips into a smile and took his bag.

 

Once we got into the car, I took the last glance at the school finding Junhyung "secretly" walk out of the schol with his umbrella. Tsk, when will he ever give up on feeding her?

 

I pull down the break and started to drive off. It's really quiet during the ride, and Hyunseung looked like he has something to tell me. "Spit it out" I said. He turned to me with a questioning eyes. "Huh?" He asked, not knowing what I meant. I let out a soft chuckle as I turn my focus back on the road.

 

"It looks like you have something to tell me" I stated. "Well..." Hyunseung started. "Since you've told me that you're a wizard, I'm still curious about-" He continued but was cut off. "My parents' death?" I answered the last part for him. He stared at me and nodded.

 

"I-It's okay i-if you don't want to tell" Hyunseung stuttered. "Tch, since you want to know that bad..." I said with a smile. I took a deep breath before I started my story.

 

*Flashback*

 

"I remember that day when I was young. It was on my birthday and how could I not remember?"

 

I got a perfect score in my test and I was excited to show my parents how great I did. The other thing that got my all hyped up is that today is my birthday.

 

"Umma! Appa! I got a prefect score!" I shouted as I budged in the house. My smile turned upside down once I saw the floor covered with blood and dead bodies. I started to tear up as I notice the dead bodies happened to be my parents'. "Umma! Appa!" I cried out and shook their bodies furiously.

 

My tears started to fall more like a waterfall and they drenched completely on my parents' shirt. I shook again and again but they just won't wake up. I stopped shaking them once I saw bite marks visible on their necks. "B-Bite...Marks?" I said. The bite marks seem familiar.

 

My anger immediately boiled up from toes to head once I know who did this. Vampires. The only cold-hearted creature would do this to my loved ones.

 

I'll hunt you down, vampires. I'll hunt you down. I'll never let you hurt anyone I love.

 

*End Of Flashback*

 

"And that's when I started to train myself and hunt down every single vampires. There are currently two left in this world. Including the one you saw. I actually battled with him but he escaped mostly about everytime" I said and the story ended.

 

Hyunseung said nothing and just nodded. "I'm sorry" He said. I shook my head and caressed his arm. "It's okay" Hyunseung gave me a sweet smile before going back to his thoughts. 'This time I got you' I thought to myslef and smirked. I finally found you.

 

------------------------------

TEEHEE<3 So Junhyung and Yoseob bumped into each other and tadaaa! There's no test in this chapter! :D I know some of you thought there might be test in the next chapter but Noooo~ there's not :3

It's in the next chapter! Or maybe the next next chapter 8D

Anyways, Do drop a comment!<333