Trouble.

Behind The Mask

I walked Hyunseung home and gave him a goodnight kiss before seeing him walk into the house. After the door closed, I sighed and turned around going ahead to my home. I couldn't bear to let Hyunseung go. Even for a second. It just makes me want him so much.

 

I walked on the streets while thinking of something as I stuff my hand inside my pocket. I felt a piece of crumbled coard or something. I took it out and found the coupon that Hyunseung gave me earlier. I took a look at it for awhile and decided to go home later after I do something.

 

I jogged along the tiles of the pathway while looking both side of the street finding a convenient store. Here is it, I thought. I pushed the glass door open and walked inside. "Sorry sir, but we're closing" The lady said. "I just need to complete this coupon, please" I pleaded. She gave a sweet smile and nodded.

 

She walk towards the fridge and took out the amount of cokes that could complete the coupon. "That'll be 8,000 won please" She said. I checked my pocket and was relief I have enough money to pay. She took the money and put the cokes in a plastic. I bowed and thanked her before grabbing the plastic of cokes and leave.

 

Once I walk out of the shop, I stopped. Why was I buying the cokes again? Oh, yeah, the prize! I walk back in the store and told the lady about the coupon. She nodded and gave me a small box. "It seems like you're completing the coupon for someone. So I think this will do" She said and smiled. "Thank you and come again!" She said and bowed.

 

I nodded and returned the smile before leaving the shop. How can she tell? I studied the small box for awhile and thought to myself. Should I open it or wait until Hyunseung open it? I decided to look at it for awhile anyways. I put my hand throught the hole of the plastic handle and open the box and revealed two couple rings.

 

A smile appeared on my lips. I thanked the girl once again in my mind and closed the box. "Seungie's gonna like it" I mumbled to myself. I decided to give him tomorrow as a surprise.

 

 

 

"I'm home!" I called out as I kick my shoe off. No response were given. I put everything down except for the box and turn to the woman who's staring at the big screen tv. "Where have you been to?" She asked. Slowly, she turned her throne and faced me. She arched an eyebrow and stared at me waiting for an answer.

 

"Why do you care?" I said coldly hoping she would let this small matter go. "Having fun with that, Jang Hyunseung guy?" She said right after I ended my line. My eyes furrowed. "How the-" I widened my eyes once I knew how she knew it. The camera. , I should have take it off.

 

I bet she already knew Hyunseung trusts me. I bet she's already greedy right now. I cursed under my breath. She chuckled and turn back to the screen observing Hyunseung. "Looks like you did a pretty good job, my boy" She said and chuckled again. "Looks like you've gained his trust in just one week. Good job" She praised me. Sorry bro, I don't need your praise.

 

"Then what are you gonna do about it?" I asked. She stared at the screen and thought for awhile. "This would do" She said as she turn to me, holding onto the small box I got. I widened my eyes and checked every of my pocket and found nothing inside. "Yah, give me back!" I said as I put my hand up gesturing her to put it onto my palm.

 

"Let me see...no" She said and gave me that ing smile. "You can have this back when you invite him over" She said. "What do-" I asked as I pull my eyebrows together and was cut by her. "Make this a surprise! Lure him here and we'll hunt him down. You can have half of the blood if we success. Isn't that just great?" She said and laughed evilly. 

 

"NO!" I shouted. She stopped laughing and glared at me starting a fire in her eyes. "Hell. No. I won't do it" I growled. She scoffed and teleported to my front. Hell girl, why are you so lazy to walk? "What did you say?" She said as she leaned in her face. "I said, I. WON'T. DO. IT" I said pronouncing the words slowly.

 

Her breathings became heavy and the next thing I know, she slapped me. "You do know I can do anything I want. If you don't want to him to suffer from painness, just do what I told you" She threatened. Damn, she is one stupid woman. "If I did, Hyunseung will get killed and if I don't, Hyunseung will be injured. That doesn't make any sense! Both brings him bad luck!" I shouted.

 

"Whatever you say, I won't do it" I said and glared at her sending daggers to her. "Fine then, if you want to take it the hard way. If you still won't do it, I'll do anything to hurt him. Or maybe, eat him alive?" She said and chuckle. My hands clenched into a tight fist while I bit my lips trying to control my temper.

 

I gulped a whole mass of saliva and sighed deeply. "Fine..I'll do it" I muttered. The woman's lips curved up and she caressed my hair. "What?" She asked acting like she doesn't hear me. "I SAID I'LL DO IT" I shouted as I couldn't hold my temper much longer. It hurts me to say it.

 

She let out a breathless laugh and threw the box to me. "That's my boy" She said and left to her room. I dropped on my knee while glueing my eyes on the box thinking how in the world would I do? I picked the box up and leaned my head onto it. Angry tears started to drop on the floor one by one.

 

I'm sorry Hyunseung. I couldn't protect you.

 

------------------------

Ugh, don't you want to kill that lady so much? >:

I know some of you were thinking, "Isn't this about vampires?" or "What happened to the action scenes?" and ta-daa~ trouble came and there'll be action soon. :P

Do drop a comment!<33333 ^^