Confession.

Behind The Mask

"Huff!" I lay let myself fall on my back on the couch and closed my eyes slightly trying to ease my mind. 

 

     Never hurt him. 

          Don't fool Hyunseung into your act.

 

Yoseob's words replayed in my mind. What does he mean? Hyunseung doesn't even like me. Or is it about friendship? I puffed up my cheeks and rustled my hair confusingly. I breathed out the air I held and stared at the ceiling. What to do? I don't even have a communicator or the electronic thing that communicates with people. What do you call it...? Uhh..

 

"Ahah! Handphone!" I beamed and sat up straight once I thought of it. Man, I'm good. The moment of happiness died out real quick and I fall back on the couch frowning. This is so boring. What to do, what to do? .... I guess I'll just take a nap. 

 

Some hours later :D

 

"Ugh" I groaned as I slightly rubbed my head. I supported myself up and took a glance at the clock with my sleepy eyes. Woah have I slept that long? It's almost 10 pm by the time I look at the clock. I wanted to go back to sleep but I felt quite awaken right now after taking a...nap.

 

Of course I don't want to die of boredom in this house so I decided to take a walk outside. I wore my jacket and went to the dining table hoping that old woman left some blood for me and surprisingly, she left a bowl of blood for me instead of a cup of blood.

 

I shrugged to myself and drinked the blood like it was the last bowl of blood in the world. Don't think of me in a weird way for drinking it like this. If you were me, you'd do that too when you drink only a cup of blood almost everyday.

 

After drinking the blood, I washed the bowl and left it aside to let it dry by itself. I slid into my shoes and went out of the house without informing that old woman. Informing her might caused her to nag or even making me stay in the house. I know the human beings do that but please, I don't want to stay with that woman for so long. I need freedom too.

 

I wore my hoodie on and stuffed my hands in my pocket while humming to the song I sang in Singing class. Thinking about Singing class reminded me of Hyunseung. Oh damn, his voice is angelic. I giggled silently to myself and walked like an idiot that got kissed or something on the cold street.

 

My idiotic appearance stopped once I spotted a person sitting on a bench near a building, about some metres away from me. I squinted my eyes a little trying to see that person clearly and it happens to be Hyunseung. He's wearing a black jacket with a hoddie on, a skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers. His head is facing down and his head is decorated with a headphone while his hands is in his pockets. I wonder what is he doing here.

 

I walk casually over to him and called out, "Seungie?" He seems to be a little startled and looked at me with a cold face like how he used to look at me, and took his headphone off. "Junhyung? What are you doing here? At this time." He asked.

 

"I took a long nap and can't go to sleep, so I decided to take a walk. How about you?" I replied. He sighed and pulled his knee up against his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs. "I can't sleep too" He said. Did he took a long nap too? "I know what you're thinking and the answer is no" He muffled agaist his knee, looking stairght at the cold tile in front of us.

 

"Then, why can't you sleep?" I questioned, wanting to know what happened. He sighed again and hesitated for awhile before he replies. "Something's bothering me..." He said in a low tone. "My mind, my thoughts, my heartbeats, my heart. All are bothering me.." He continued.

 

"What is that suppose to mean?" I questioned again not knowing a single thing he's talking about. He let out a chuckle before continuing. "Everything's going crazy whenever you started helping me. My mind kept bringing back the image of you. My ridiculous thought about what would happen if we're dating. My heartbeat that wen crazy when we had that first kiss and...my heart that tells me I'm in love.."

 

I don't know what to do right now because..I'm quite shock at what he's talking about. I couldn't believe my ears and try to put the words together again thinking if I didn't hear wrong. "So..does that mean-" I said but was cut off by Hyunseung. "I alkjfe flkj" He muttered against his knee but his words didn't came out clear.

 

"What?" I said hoping he would say it cleared. "I said, I fkjsh jkh" He raised his voice a little but ended up lowing his tone at the last few sentence. I stared at him blankly while trying to figure out what he's trying to say. "Wha-" I asked again but was cut off again by Hyunseung. "I said, I LIKE YOU!" He said, sounded irritated as he raise his head and look at me.

 

His cheeks suddenly turned bright red and he look back at the cold tiles while resting his mouth against his knee. While me, just sit there and stared at him with my eyes wide open. My heart was filled with the feelings of fireworks when he said that he like me. ...Does that mean he confessed? Omo, he confessed. He confessed!

 

My hand automatically grabbed his chin and make him face me as I plant a kiss on his lips with my eyes closed. I sensed Hyunseung closing his eyes slightly and slowly sits in a better position. He moved closer to me while his hands run up to touch my cheeks. He parted his lips and my tongue which made me surprise by his sudden move. I couldn't help but his tongue back which cause him to quickly parted our kiss. He stared at me with his wide eyes once we parted.

 

I leaned forward for another kiss but he doesn't want to and moved his head a little further. He look away from my gaze and whispered, "I'm sorry" before he quickly got up and walk away quickly from the area. "Hyunseung!" I called for him but he never look back. Why the hell is he sorry?

 

Hyunseung's POV

! What the hell was I thinking? his tongue? Hyunseung, have you gone nuts over him? He doesn't even like me! Ugh, I hate myself!

 

I covered my lips with my forearm and kept thinking about that kiss. Our second kiss. The kiss was...sweet. It was different than the kiss we shared earlier in the school. It's really different that I could even taste the taste of cola in his mouth. I quickly dismiss the thought and trying to calm myself down but I knew I failed once a drop of tear slowly slid down from the corner of my eyes.

 

It hurts to have this one-sided love where the person you love won't give his love to you as an exchange of your love to him. It hurts.

 

-------------------------------

ROAR! My hands are tooooo itchy that I have to quickly update his confession =v= Good thing I didn't fall asleep while writing this because it's like about...12am when I updated this, so yeah.....

HYUNSEUNG CONFESSED TO JUNHYUNG AND THEY KISSED!<3 Awesomeness overload! 8D

Keke, Do drop a comment!<3