A day out.

Behind The Mask

Sorry if this chapter turns out to be a little crappy. I don't really have the mood to write because I'm really tired and sick of erasing a chapter by accident =_= I hate it so much that it ruins my mood. Hope you enjoy anyways. And do drop a comment. :)

-----------------

Hyunseung's POV

"Junnie~ Since we're already in a relationship, why not we exchange numbers?" I suggested. Junhyung stared at me for awhile and chuckled awkwardly. "I-I can't.." He stuttered and tried to act normal. He's suspicious..don't you think? Why is exchanging a number seems so hard to him?

 

Could it be that he forgot his number? ........ Or could it be that he has a girlfriend or boyfriend? Oh no, he doesn't! "Fine then" I said grumpily and walk away from his embrace. "W-Wait, what's wrong?" Junhyung asked as he tries to catch up. He put a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. "Don't touch me" I said and walked faster. "Wae? What's wrong?" He asked again.

 

He caught my arm and turn me around to face him. "Ask yourself, playboy" I said bluntly and tried to shake my arm off his grip but he's just too strong. He furrowed his eyes and muttered, "Playboy?" He stared at me like that for a few seconds before he chuckles. "Pabo..You were mistaken. It's not like I have a love affairs. It's just that I.....don't have a phone" He said and lowered his voice for the last few words because he thought it's emberrassing.

 

"You could've told me ealier! I thought you cheated on me!" I whined and punched his arm. "Aww sorry~ Come, give me a kiss. Come on" He said in a cute tone as he puckered his lips and pulled me closer by my shoulders. "Yah.." I wanted to be a little serious but I ended up giggling and pushing Junhyung away. I can't really stay mad at him.

 

"Come on, just once" He said still with his lips puckered. "Fine.." I said and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Just like that?" Junhyung complaint. I stuck my tongue out and finally got away from his grip. He chuckled and slung his arm around my shoulder.

 

-----

 

"Wah, so hot" Junhyung said as he fanned himself. "I know just one thing. Wait here" I said and asked Junhyung to sit on the nearby bench and wait for me.

 

I walked into the convenient store and took two cans of coke. "That'll be 2,000 won please" The casher said once I put the cokes on the table and fished for some money in my pocket. I gave him the money and received two cans of coke plus a red coupon. "If you buy a can of coke, you'll gain one chop and if it's complete, you'll get a prize. This can used at every convenient store" The casher explained.

 

I made an 'o' shape mouth and nodded. I thanked the casher and left the place.

 

I walked back to the place where Junhyung is waiting for me and sat down beside him. "Ta-daa~" I said in a "surprise" tone as I show him the two cans of coke. Junhyung grinned and accepted the coke happily. "What's that?" Junhyung asked as he took a sip on his coke.

 

"This?" I asked as I raised the coupon up. "Oh, it's a coupon. You can receive prize by collecting chops here with buying cokes. It works on every convenient store" I explained. "Here" I put the coupon on his lap gesturing it's his. He took the coupon and observed it. "It's yours" I said.

 

"Aww, thank you" Junhyung said and kissed me on the cheeks. He took another sip and stood up. He reached his hand out and took hold on my hand. "Let's go" He said. "To where?" I asked. He pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my shoulder. "You'll know later" He said. I wonder where is he taking me..

 

-----

 

"...The beach? Why the beach?" I asked confusingly. When we reached the beach, there's only left a few people in the area and they looked like they're leaving. Oh wait, they are.

 

"I've always wanted to watch the sunset with someone I love. I'm always being locked up in the house or being ordered around and can't enjoy watching the sun sets" Junhyung said. He turned to me and smile. "And now, I get to watch it.." He said softly. He took my hand and pulled me softly towards the water.

 

"...With you" He whispered and smiled. I stared at him like as if I saw a superstar. He chuckled and flicked my forehead. Not strongly of course. "Pabo" He chuckled. "I am not!" I shouted. Without noticing, he splasehed some water on me. "Y-Yah!" I shouted and splashed water on him too.

 

He chuckled and run away while I chase after him to wherever he's running to. I stopped at my pace once I found Junhyung's not in sight. "Junnie?" I called out, but there were no respond. Suddenly I was being carried in a bridal style and was being thrown into the water. When I turn back, I saw it's Junhyung and he's laughing at me.

 

"Junnie~~" I whined. He chuckled and walked towards me reaching his hand out for me. I took this opportunity and pulled him down making him wet too. "Who's laughing now?" I said teasingly and laughed at him. "You tricked me!" Junhyung complaint. "You started it" I fight back and splashed water on him. We had a "fight" and kept talking back on each other.

 

 

 

"That was fun" I chuckled slightly. I sat between Junhyung's legs with him hugging me from behind while viewing the sun sets. "It's beautiful.." I said while resting my head on Junhyung's chest. "But not beautiful than you" He said as he tighten his hug. "Pfft" I look at him and shooked my head.

 

"Now, about the bet.." He said as he smirked at me. We had a bet on talking back at each other and he won. We agreed that the loser must do one thing for the winner. "What is it?" I asked. He smiled softly and tapped his lips. I chuckled and shook my head. I sit up a little so that our heads are close and closed the gap between our lips.

 

I was giving him a peck but it turns out to be a kiss since Junhyung held the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. After we broke the kiss, Junhyung brush his thumb against my cheeks and leaned in for a peck on the lips. He loves kissing that much. Keke..

 

Today is the best day of my life.