...Umma?

Behind The Mask

The English period is finished and now we're having an art class. Yes, you heard me. WE. As in me and Hyunseung. Not to mention, G-Dragon too. Grrr. I wonder how did he even get to our class with his records and his attitude. Shouldn't he be in the low class? He's coming between me and Hyunseungie!

 

Anyways, back to reality. Hyunseung is walking alone about a few metres away from me and he's acting like he didn't know I'm behind him. He's acting like that since this morning. It hurts. But, it won't hurt me anymore once I talk Hyunseung out. And this is my chance!

 

I drew in a deep breath and calmed myself down. "Here I go" I mumbled. I fasten my legs so that I could chase up to Hyunseung. I grabbed his wrist and turned him around facing me. He was a little shock at first but his expression changed back to the same old poker face he used to give me. I remember how he used to tie my tie for me. It's like as if he's my wife doing that to me. How I wish he's my wife.

 

Snap out of your dreamland, Pabo! I shook that thoughts away and look at him with a serious face. "Hyunseung..about the fact that you found out what I am and what was I planning to do. I didn't really mean it..-" I explained but I could see Hyunseung's eyes starting to form a little tears and he cut me off. "You didn't mean it? What do you mean by that? You were planning to my blood off by gathering my trust! You said you love me but you lied to me!" Hyunseung's voice cracked a little and his voice was risen slightly.

 

"Listen!" I shouted. Good thing everyone has gone to their class and it left only me and Hyunseung. "About that, I'm sorry. Yes, I was planning to do that but, hey. If I really want to your blood off so badly, we couldn't have reached this stage. If I really want to succeed my mission, I could've done that long time ago. Ever since you tie my tie for me, my heart is beating like crazy and at that moment, I fell for you and wanting to give my mission up just for you.." I said in a soft tone.

 

Hyunseung bit his lips refraining himself from crying but he failed. Droplets of tears rolled down Hyunseung's cheeks. "I don't know what to say.." He said. He broke down into tears and went forward to hug me, drenching my shirt with tears. "I don't know what to say" Hyunseung said. I blinked a few times and looked down at him. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and patted his back comforting him.

 

"Shh it's okay. You don't have to say anything" I whispered. "But, all I want to hear is..will you forgive me?" Hyunseung looked up at me with his red teary eyes and stared for awhile. He smiled sweetly and nodded. I gave him back the smile and tilted his chin. I leaned forward and kissed him sweetly. Of course, no one wants a hot kiss in this kind of atmosphere. I can't believe all of these ends on the day after. We parted after a few seconds and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you, pabo" I said sweetly and knocked his forehead softly. He whinced and pouted while rubbing his forehead. His pout soon turns into a smile and poked my chest. "I love you too" He said shyly.

 

I cupped his face and wiped his tears with my thumbs before pulling him into a hug. We spent some time alone for awhile and finally decided to go to Art class. Once we got there, the class is like a zoo with people shouting, running or even, eww, making out. I turn my focus on the teacher's table and found no one there. I guess the teacher isn't here then.

 

"Let's go" I said as I grabbed Hyunseung's hand. "To where?" He asked. "Somewhere we can be alone" I replied and pulled him out of the class. Rooftop. The place where we can enjoy the view together and no one could even disturb our moments

 

I know you guys love to read about our love time but sorry, you'll just have to guess what we were doing. NOT something that's dirty and of course, I want it to be private for once. So the school is over and we bid goodbye to each other before sperating. I wanted to send Hyunseung home but Yoseob was there to send him home. Geeeeeees~ 

 

As soon as I got home, the old woman appeared on her throne with a cup of wine on her hand. "Welcome home" She greeted. It's not like her to greet me home. She just likes to nag and nag and nag at me for something that doesn't really matter like how.....a mom did. Argh! Stop thinking such things! I hummed coldly as a reply and put my bag on the couch.

 

"Sorry to tell you but I'm getting impatient now. I want the blood by tomorrow" The woman spoke. "WHAT?" I exclaimed. I shot her a what-the-fook glare. "I want that blood by tomorrow. If not, he'll suffer" The woman threatened.

 

I walk towards her and said, "But why him? Why not torture me rather than toturing him?" She made a smirk and drank the wine. "I've already marked my words, young man. Tomorrow is tomorrow" She said. I felt my anger boiled inside me and what comes next, I didn't even expect it to happen. Because of my frustration, I shouted, "UMMA!"

 

I widened my eyes and looked away while rustling my hair didn't know what to do. It just slipped out just like that. Umma, the only word I hate using the most. On her. I never wanted to call her that because she isn't worthed to be called. She destroyed my trust for her when I was young. She beat the crap out of me when I was lousy at hunting on people. And that's when I stopped calling her umma.

 

Meet my mom. The evil witch is my mom..

 

----------------------

FINALLY UPDATED!<3 :3 Sorry for this boring chapter because I can't seem to think of anything.. >.<

I don't know how to end this chapter so I just ended it like that. A surprising ending huh? :p

Anyways, do drop a comment!<33333 *chew* :D