Affection Test

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

“Okay, kids.” CL brought them over to the other side of the room. “One by one, we will count Hana, du, se and you will run to your favourite Umma or Appa. Mason goes first. Followed by Mavin. After Mavin will be Madenand lastly Yoogeunnie, Nae?”  

“Nae, Chaerinnie Umma!” They nodded their heads. CL went over to the other side.

 All of the Ummas and Appas sat in one straight line : Minji , Taemin , Minho , Bom , Jonghyun , Key , Dara , CL , Onew .

“Hana ! Dul! Se!” They counted. All of them spread their arms towards the running child, hoping the child would run into their arms.

“Orff!” Mason ran straight into her arms without hesitation : 2NE1 leader, CL.

“Mason! Why didn’t you choose me?” Onew asked, pointing to himself.

“I love Chaerin Umma most.”

CL stuck out her tongue and carried Mason and went to the side where the other kids are.

CL sat down with Mason and played with him.

 

“Hana! Dul! Se!” Mavin walked slowly and eyed at the rest of the Ummas and Appas, biting onto his index finger. He saw his target and started to run.

“Dara Umma!”

Key stomped his foot.

“Mavin was supposed to choose me!”

“But Mavin loves me more now~”

“Mavin! Key Appa or Dara Umma?” Key asked.

Mavin gave a kiss to Dara, saying that Dara Umma is better.

Dara skipped her way across the room and sat down, sharing Banana milk with Mavin.

 

 

“Hana! Dul! Se!” It was Baby Maden’s turn. Even though he can walk, he still cries alot.

Maden crawled to an unexpected arms.                  

“Omo! Wae?!” The Maknae Dancing Machine, Taemin whined.  “Hyungg....”

“Aigo...” Minji fell to her side. “Maden didn’t like me much I guess.”

“Annyeong!” Minho ran to the other side with Maden in his arms.

 

“Last one! Yoogeun! Hana! Dul! Se!” They shouted.

Yoogeun ran, Bom and Jonghyun were betting who he would run to.

“He would run to me coz I am his favourite Appa.” Jonghyun boasted.

“Me! Coz I took care of him.” Bom glared.

“I may get a chance.” Key and Taemin muttured.

Minji was still lying on the floor. “Dougie is better...”

Onew was looking at the floor, drawing circles ,comforting himself with Chicken.

“Onew Apppa!” Yoogeun sat on Onew’s lap.

“Bwohhh?!” Bom and Yoogeun shouted. “Yoogeun-ahhh~” They sobbed.

“Yoogeun! Wae?!” Key sobbed.

“It’s okay Yeobo. You’ve got me.” Jonghyun hug Key.

Onew, who was in utter shock then, regained his senses and hugged Yoogeun.

 No one understands Yoogeun.

“Aish. I dug into my own grave.” Jonghyun muttered.

“So those who will prepare breakfast tomorrow!  Mingkki! Taemin! Bommie Unnie! Key Oppa and Jonghyun Oppa!” CL announced.