Jealous...

I Belong To You

 

Just like every other morning, they are enjoying their breakfast together but sometimes Hye Ran couldn’t join them due to her schedule at the hospital. The situation is not so quiet and not so gloomy either. If they are on the talking moods, the breakfast will extend from 8 until 10 am. And there is one thing that must be avoided by the guys in Park Family ­– is Mrs. Park really hates it when they start talking about work or if they are not talking about their work, they surely will be reading newspaper and discuss about the current issues while eats their breakfast. Hye Ran also sometimes being scolded by her mother when she too sometimes will join the conversation and making the conversation last longer than it should be. As if they are not long enough.

“We will go to work now.” Mr.Park received a kiss from Mrs. Park while her 3 children bows to her and one by one went out. Mr. Park goes to work with his driver while his other 3 children drive their own car respectively. Shin Hye is saying goodbye first as her fierce red color no-roof Mercedes blocking the other two cars to come out. And the second one is YooChun. He drives away and after a while, he didn’t saw Hye Ran car which usually Hye Ran will be behind him until the second traffic light. That’s where they will be apart as YooChun will turns to left while Hye Ran will go straight. Feeling worried, he takes a U-turns and when he arrived at his house, he saw Hye Ran is still didn’t start her engine.

YooChun came out from his car and knocked on Hye Ran window. “What happen?”

“I don’t know either.” She quickly pulled the interior hood latch. When she heard a ‘klack’ sound, she gets off her car and lifts the hood. While she lifting the rod to make it stand the hood, her eyes looks everywhere at the engine. 

YooChun also look at the engine and said, “The battery is out already. How come you not notice it yesterday?”

Hye Ran smiles sheepishly, “I don’t know. Maybe I noticed it already but I forgot to replace it.” She takes a look at her watch and sighed, “I need to catch a cab to go to the hospital.”

YooCHun heard it and quickly punched Hye Ran arms. “Yahh!! Am I invisible to you? Quick, grabs your thing. I saw your schedule last night, you have a surgery at 12 right? It’s already 10 45.”

“Okay!” Hye Ran grabs her briefcase and her pair of flat and quickly enter YooChun black convertible BMW Sport car.

While they are on the road YooChun keeps blabbing her about how she should buy a new car as this is already the fourth time her car makes trouble.

“That is the first car appa gave me so I want to appreciate it.” Hye Ran answered and YooChun silently answered.

“Yes, that is your biological father’s car.”

 

"Oh yeah!  What about the flat?" YooChun asked once he saw glanced at her and saw the brownish flat at her legs.

"I don't feel comfortable if i'm wearing heels when I go to work." Hye Ran answered while taking off her red sneakers and slips into the brownish flat. 

“But when I saw Shin Hye walks in that thing, she seems really comfortable.” He stops at the traffic light when the lights go red.

“That is because I respect her. that thing...." She imitates YooChun and he made a face. "The heels are designated for her."  She continues.

"She is born with it.” Hye Ran said it in with a purposely strong manly voice and making YooChun burst into laughter.

“While you are born with just converse sneakers and flat.”

He said it and received a smack from the young doctor there.

 

Meanwhile, at Jung Mansion, YunHo breakfast with his family is all about business and current issues as all three of them are all powerful business elites. His father, Jung Hae Bum is the leading man in construction sector. His mother, Kim Sae Ri is rank as the most powerful woman in stocks sector. Finally is Jung YunHo, he is rank as the No-1 bachelor in Seoul by the magazine called ‘Money South Korea’. He got money and fame. All the people in business sector will surely know the powerful trio. However, although they are the top of the world but those didn’t affect their treatment towards people at all. They still the same person like they did when they first day in Seoul. Still humble and respect each people. That’s why everybody enjoys working with them. 

Every day at 9, YunHo usually goes to work, but today he will goes out late as he needs to go to Singapore this morning to meet with the stockholders there. Just when he wants to get out from the house to go to the airport, he suddenly remembers Hye Ran. He touches his iPhone display and sends her a text message, asking whether she is at the hospital.

When she replied she is on the way to the hospital, YunHo quickly puts his suitcase at the back seat of the car and drives to the hospital.

He is already at the hospital and he drives to the parking lot where Hye Ran already booked the lot under her name to make her easily parks her car without having trouble to search for it.

“I guess she will be arriving soon.” YunHo said to himself and stops the car at the corner of the parking lot which a little far from Hye Ran parking lot. After nearly 5 minutes of waiting, Hye Ran still didn’t show up. YunHo slides down the window and let his head out to see whether Hye Ran is coming or not. To his disappointment, he didn’t saw her. He makes a tiny pout and slowly pulled his head back, but suddenly his eyes caught something.

In front of the hospital main door, Hye Ran is getting off from someone car. She is smiling happily while the person inside the car making a cute face. His jealousy slowly aroused. He slowly placed the gear at D mode and let down the hand brake. The silver BMW is slowly approaching towards Hye Ran and YooChun.

Just when YunHo wants to park his car perfectly behind YooChun car, YooChun suddenly gets out from his car and makes his way towards Hye Ran. He hands Hye Ran briefcase and in return, Hye Ran hugs him.

At that time, YunHo couldn’t hold his jealousy anymore. He didn’t wait to see the man face and quickly shifted his gear to D and since YooChun parked his car at the left side of the road, YunHo turn his steering wheel to the left side, and drive passed them without even bother to look at them both.

YooChun hugs Hye Ran and asks her to enter first but she politely rejects it by saying there is someone that she would like to meet. YooChun nodded his head and after waves her for a few times, he left the hospital.

Hye Ran takes a look at her watch and look from side to side. “Where is he?”

 

 

 

During lunch time, Mr. Park told his driver to take him to Jung Building. The 30 storey building was standing proudly in the middle of Seoul. Jung Hae Bum secretary personally waits for him and when she saw Park Yeon Woo enter the building, she greets him and shows him the way.

While Mr. Park is in Jung Building, YooChun went to his father office, but before he can enters, Mr. Park personal assistant informed him that his father already went out 15 minutes ago.

“Where did he go?” YooChun asked while hands her few documents. Miss PA stands up and accept that documents, “Jung Building. He is having his lunch there.”

He nodded his head. “Well, these need my father signature and please informed him that I need it ASAP.”

“I get it Team Chief Park.”

Miss PA bows to him respectfully and he left the floor.

“What is he doing at there?” YooChun thinks while taking a seat in front of his computer. He looks at the desktop blankly and finally remembers what he intent to do before he went up.

“Check my email.”

After he successfully logged in, he looks at all the sender name in the inbox and suddenly his eyes caught a name that he didn’t heard of even meet with the person for almost 7 years maybe?

“Shim ChangMin.”

He quickly clicked the name and the e-mail from ChangMin appeared. Apparently, it wasn’t as long as YooChun thought it will be since they haven’t met for a long time. In fact, the email more like an order for him.

“YooChun hyung. It’s me. I’m in Seoul so please call me at this number when you saw this email.”

He gets up and points at the screen. “Yahh!!” He walks from left to right and repeats it until the annoyance on ChangMin seems to be lessened.

“aish! That kid! How can he order me like that.. Ugh..” He walks in different direction again. “Andwae.. I cannot go on like this.” He picked up his phone and presses the number that ChangMin gave him.

ChangMin who is at home still sleeping soundly on his giant bed quickly searches for his phone when he heard the ringtone. Still didn’t open his eyes, he finally gets a grip of his phone and without looking at the caller ID he pressed the phone’s display.

“Yobo-----”

“YAHH!!! HOW CAN YOU ORDER ME LIKE THAT AFTER WE DIDN’T MEET FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS!!”

YooChun yelled at his phone and without waiting for ChangMin reply, he hangs up.

“Hmmph!” He scoffed. “Serve him right!” Feeling very satisfied with himself, he sits on his seat back and click delete button to delete that annoyed email.

Meanwhile at ChangMin,

“seyo….? Wrong number..”

He throws his phone on other side of bed and continues to sleep.

 

 

 

“So, you want to meet me because….?”

Mr. Jung asked once his PA sent in two cups of coffee to them.

Mr. Park waits until Miss PA left the room and once she is gone he looked at Mr. Jung and said, “Hae Bum ah.. If I said I want our company to work as one, would you agree?” Once he finished, he puts a blue file on the coffee table.

Mr. Jung didn’t show any expression but he still takes the file and flips the cover. “This is your company details.” Mr. Park nodded his head. “Yes. The history of our company is in there. Look, I don’t want to push you, but if you think that is a great idea, it would be great. But if you don’t want to, I want to ask you another favor.”

Mr. Jung puts the file back on the coffee table and leaned against the sofa. “What?”

“Can YunHo be my son in law?”

Mr. Jung suddenly smiled. “Park Yeon Woo! I can’t believe you ask me that question! It should be me who ask you!”

Mr. Park is shocked with the sudden excitement but then he laughed. “Are you thinking the same?”

Mr. Jung nodded his head. “So, can we have dinner tonight?” Mr. Park excitedly said, “Of course.”

Mr. Jung stands up and walked to his desk. He pressed one of the buttons on the telephone and his Miss PA answered.

“Yes?”

“Tell YunHo to come home early tonight.”

“I’m sorry Head Director Jung, but Director Jung YunHo is in Singapore right now. He has to attend the stockholders meeting.”

Mr. Jung smacked lightly against his forehead. “Alright. I forgot about that.” He pressed another button and Miss PA voice disappeared.

“Well, this old man forgot that his son went to Singapore this morning. Is it okay to have dinner without him or you want to wait him then we have our dinner?”

Mr. Park thinks for a while and finally he said, “Let’s have dinner without him first then after he come back, we have another dinner with him. How’s that?”

Mr. Jung showed him his handsome smile and makes a thumb up.

“Brilliant!”

 

 

 

Before she went in to the surgery room, she asked Nurse Ye Eun to hold her phone in case anything happens. The truth is she is waiting calls or at least a simple message from that person. Yes, Jung YunHo that lately seems to grabs her attention after she met him for the first time at the café.

 However, after battling for someone life for nearly 3 hours in the surgery room, she still didn’t get any message or any call. Her iPhone didn’t rings at all. She thanked Ye Eun for taking care of her iPhone and went into her room. She flopped lazily on the seat and sighed.

“This morning you asked me whether I was at the hospital, then when I told you I’m on the way, you didn’t show up.”

She lays her head lazily on the desk and closed her eyes. Suddenly, her iPhone rings making her jumped a bit and quickly looks at the display while smiling crazily.

-Dearest Appa-

Her smile fades a little bit but she answers it with a cheerful voice anyway.

“Yes appa..”

“Hye Ran ah, what time your shift ends today?”

“Near 5. Wae yo?”

“we got dinner with the Jung family tonight at 7 30. So palli come home araso?”

“Araso appa.”

“talk to you later.”

“Emm…”

She hangs up. “Jung family? Maybe I see him tonight?”

 

 

 

“Unnie. Your appa calls.”

Ah-Ra said while hands the iPhone to Shin Hye.

“Oh appa.”

Mr. Park explained everything to Shin Hye and just when he finished talking about the dinner Shin Hye suddenly yells while standing up.

“Wae wae?”

Panicked voice can be heard from the other line. On this side, Ah-Ra quickly to the front door as if Shin Hye just saw something creepy.

“Appa!! The dinner is in few hours and you only tell me now??!!! I didn’t find the dress and didn’t make the appointments for my hair!!” Shin Hye complaints and Ah-Ra who already knows the real reason quickly imitates her. Shin Hye saw that and quickly grabs the napkin and throws it at her.

“Park Shin Hye! Don’t shout at your father like that anymore. I will have a heart attack and died instantly!”

Only then Shin Hye giggled. “No appa.. You cannot die early, I still didn’t married yet.”

Mr. Park smiles warmly and after telling more details about the dinner. Both of them hang up.

Shin Hye composed her steps to the row of beautiful dress and asks Ah-Ra to hold the dress that she thinks suitable for tonight event. After 2 hours of looking, she ends up choosing 15 dresses. She complained she is tired but Ah-Ra is even more tired. When there is a customer, she need to stops holding the dress and treats the customers. After the customers left, she quickly raced to Shin Hye side again and continues holding her dress. These continue for about 10 times.

“Unnie, can I please have a rest now? I’m dead tired!” Ah-Ra flopped on the cozy couch and Shin Hye nodded her head while holding up two dresses each one in her hand.

“Thank you!!!”

Ah-Ra then turns the ‘OPEN’ sign to ‘CLOSE’ sign. Shin Hye stands in front of the tall mirror and while holding a black dress, she moves side to side while placing the dress in front of her.

“Hmm.. is this the right color?”

She continues to scans herself.

“Nope! Black is not your color.” A sudden voice makes her jumped a bit and when she saw the person there, she caressed her chest.

“Oppa! You scared me!!”

ChangMin is standing there while laughing at her. “Got a date?” He flopped on the couch where Ah-Ra flopped earlier and Shin Hye turns to face him.

“I tell you if you help me to choose the right dress.”

ChangMin crossed his both hands behind his head and leaned against the couch. “Well, I don’t really care what event you have actually.”

Shin Hye pouts and making a cute faces while ChangMin just looking at her like she some kind of a cat with elephant trunk and a giraffe ear.

“Oppa~~~”

She went to ChangMin side and hugs his muscular arm. “Please…”

ChangMi sighed. “Araso…”

She excitedly stands up and grabs one and another and placed it in front of her body. She takes a look at the mirror and then turns to face ChangMin. If he shook his head, she will tossed the dress away on another couch and after 10 tries, the eleventh dress seems to get ChangMin approval.

The red velvet knee length dress definitely is the one for her.

“So, you will tell me now?” ChangMin asked.

“Hmm… actually, it’s a secret!”

Feeling pissed, ChangMin stands up. He walked to the door and turns around before he pushes the door.

“I can’t believe you tricked me to play dress me up game with you. You are boring. I’m outta here.”

Shin Hye laughed happily and quickly text ChangMin.

“Don’t worry, I will treat you to a nice dinner.”

 

“Hyung, let’s have dinner tonight.”

ChangMin pressed the send button on his display and choose YooChun number.

“Aish this kid!”

YooChun replied when he reads the message.

 

 

“Director Park, these are the urgent documents that need your approval.” Miss PA waits until Mr. Park finish signing all the documents and just when she wants to walks out from the office, Mr. Park calls her.

“Is YooChun at his desk?”

“Yes. I just spoke to him earlier. You want me to call him up here?”

Mr. Park shook his head. “No need. Just informs him that we will be having a dinner at 7.30 with the Jung.”

Miss PA nodded her head and left the room. Mr. Park stared at the empty office and sighed.

“I hope I make the right decision.”   

 

 

 Park Hye Ran touches her iPhone screen for the umpteenth time until Ye Eun who hangs in her room can’t stands it anymore.

“Dr. Park!!” she stops Hye Ran from touching the iPhone. 

Hye Ran quickly looks at her. “What?”

“If you are missing him, call him. Don’t torture the iPhone.”

The young doctor laughed lightly at Ye Eun jokes. She takes a look at her watch and gasped when she saw the time now is 6.55 pm already. She quickly takes off her glasses and grabs her handbag.

“! I’m late!”

"Bye Dr. Park..." 

Ye Eun mumbles slowly.