Oppa wife's?

I Belong To You

 

The moment has arrived, the time where they will act like stranger towards each other, where there is no more secret meeting or whatsoever. All the pain that they avoided since they depart from Grandma place has come back to haunt them.

“Until here it’s fine. I don’t want to let ChangMin Seonbae to see us.” She said above whispers when YunHo turn to the junction of ChangMin house.

“But, you need to walk later.” He too, said above whispers, unable to speak properly. It’s like his breath are being taken away. He protest, but still pulled over by the roadside. He rubs his sharp jaw and takes a look at Hye Ran….. Who is silently cries right now.

He gets out from the car and walk to Hye Ran side. He pulled her body a bit and them both hug each other, clearly shows that they don’t want to be apart from each other. She sobs and hugs YunHo tightly.

“seonbae~~~” She whines like a kid. Now, this is the new side of Hye Ran that he sees. He had already seen a serious and bright side of her, never once she saw her in childish act.

“Hmmm??” He tries to smile.

“Please remember that I will always love you. After you get married with Shin Hye unnie, you will surely falls for her, however, please don’t forget about our love.”

He turned his head a bit and kisses her cheek, “pabo! How can I forget our love? You are my first real love. Hye Ran ah~”

She let go of YunHo and looks straight into his eyes, “What?”

He intertwined their fingers, “are we going to act like we are stranger after this?”

Hye Ran shook her head, “It will be so weird if we act like we are stranger. Just go with the flow okay. Don’t too friendly, don’t too lovey dovey!” YunHo laughed a bit.

 “I can’t stand it, when you are around me, I will always want to get my hands on you. That show how much I love you, Park Hye Ran.”

“That’s not because you love me, that’s because you are a ert ahjusshi!!!” She smacked his right arm lightly.

YunHo laughed out loud and when he’s done, he feels his neck being grabbed and his lips attacked by the lady in front of him.

“This is our kiss goodbye.” She said between kisses.

 

 

They both have been walking for almost 30 minutes and during that 30 minutes, Shin Hye never once manage to hold the pilot hand. ChangMin seems to avoiding her actually. She tries to slowly swing her hand to accidentally brush ChangMin hand, but failed when he suddenly puts his hand in his jacket pocket. She finally gives up and walks few steps ahead, too angry to have a look at ChangMin face.

Actually, he is also itching to hold her hand, but right now they are in the public place, he doesn’t want to risk any chance that they will be seeing by someone they knew. Someone that knew she is YunHo future wife.

Forget about that ChangMin, she loves you, that what matters!

A tiny voice inside his head said.

“No no no…” he shook his head a bit.

 

They both look away but still their hand is tightly locked. Both of them blush when thinking about the kiss earlier. YooChun didn’t know where he got the guts to kiss her in front of everybody just like that. Maybe she did successful to steal a tiny spot in his heart before this, and now that tiny spots starts to draw a big hole in his heart. He takes a peek at YeonHee and saw she is actually looking at him.

“We already gone to many shops but still couldn’t find the perfect ring.” YeonHee nodded her head, “how about we have lunch first?” he continued.

“Come, I bring you to my favorite restaurant.” They both smile to each other.

 

She is walking alone while looking from right to left and her body become froze when she felt someone hold her hand. She quickly turns left and straight away sighs of relieved when ChangMin is smiling sweetly to her.

“Why bother?” two words from her, he knew that she is mad by his action earlier. He is getting used with her childish act right now. Well, doesn’t she always act childish?

His thoughts are interrupts when Shin Hye suddenly stops and stare at the baby shop. She always wants to have a baby although she is the business woman type. She gets the feeling that someone is watching her and true enough, ChangMin is looking at her, “What?”

“I will try to talk to YunHo hyung araso. But let me tell you, please don’t put too much hope on it.” He caressed her soft cheek.

“You really beautiful Park Shin Hye…” He smiled even wider.

“I will always waiting for your answer.” Shin Hye too, caressing his cheek.

Hye Ran closed the door quickly and runs to her bedroom. She lies on the bed and surprisingly she didn’t let out single tears. She just stared into the ceiling and doing nothing, her mind is blank.

Suddenly her phone rings and she is going to ignore it at first, but seeing the person who is calling her right now is the head doctor, she tries her best to put on a cheerful voice.

“Yes Prof Lee…”

“Hye Ran, I just got a call from my nephew in the hospital, everything is set for you. They just need to welcome you only. So, have you bought the tickets yet?”

“Not yet.”

“Not yet? Missy, you are going next 3 days, what are you still waiting for? Never mind, I will help you. Just pack your thing, I will be handle all the things..”

“Thank you Prof.. ”

No, she is not being rude to her prof, it just her mind totally forgot about her transferring to New York.

“How am I going to tell everyone? Especially oppa and ChangMin.”

The image of YunHo appears in her mind but she quickly chased it away, “He’s not mine anymore.”

 

Mrs. Park and Mrs. Jung smile at the decorations of the wedding hall in one of the most expensive hotel in Seoul city.

“How’s is it my future in-law… do you like it?” Mrs. Jung takes a few pictures using her phone to show it to her husband later.

She smiled happily, “Of course. I think this is the grandest wedding decorations I’ve ever seen. It can be counted as wedding of the year!” They both laughed happily.

The 1000 round table is already prepared and currently 250 hotel staff is spreading the white table cloth. They both inspect few important things there and after satisfy with the hall, they both leave, heading to the hotel café.

They both sit down at the seat near the big window and after ordered juice for them; both are busy talking about the upcoming wedding.

 The waiter served their juices and Mrs. Jung eyes caught a couple who just have passed in front of her eyes, outside the building.

“Well, doesn’t that Shin Hye and ChangMin?” She mumbled. She quickly takes another look and nodded her head when it’s confirmed.

“And they are holding hands?” she continued.

 

“Umma, I’m back!” she puts on the house slipper and quickly searches for her mom.

She silenced to hear any answer; however, it’s not a voice that she heard, but a sound from upstairs. “Umma?” slowly, she climbed the stairs. Shin Hye heard the rustling sound coming from Hye Ran room. She is scare to death inside but tell herself that she need to be brave incase anything happens.

“Haish!! It will good if Hye Ran is here!!” She muttered under her breath.

She turns the door knob, “Ahhhh!!!!!” Shin Hye screams on top of her lungs and immediately stops when suddenly she recognizes the person who is screaming with her just now.

“Hye Ran ah!!!” they both went forward and hugs each other. “What are you doing here?” Hye Ran didn’t answer and Shin Hye has a proper look on the floor, a big luggage. “Where do you want to go?”

“……..”

“Are you staying permanently at ChangMin house?” Hye Ran didn’t want to believe her ears, but she is surely heard a jealous tone in her question.

“No…”

 “Then? Tell me Hye Ran, otherwise, I will tell everyone that you are leaving to somewhere….”

Hye Ran closed her eyes, she knew her too well. “I’m leaving Seoul.”

Shin Hye widened her eyes, “Bwoh??!!!”

Just when she wants to continues, they both heard another voice downstairs, “anybody home??”

 

Mrs. Jung couldn’t believe her eyes which another reason why she didn’t tell Mrs. Park about her daughter with his son best friend.  “I’m sure they are holding hands just now.” She marches right to left and left to right.

“Umma, what’s wrong?”

YunHo is going to his room saw his mom since she didn’t close the door. Mrs. Jung saw his son and quickly takes his hand and drags him to sit on the bed.

“What’s wrong?”

“Son, is Shin Hye acquaintances with ChangMin?” Mrs. Jung nervously waits for the answer.

YunHo nodded his head, “yes. Why are you asking bout it?”

“Are they the skin ship type?”

He thought about it for a while, “I think yes because Shin Hye is close with both of us. Hugging and holding hands are normal. Wae umma? You didn’t answer my question.”

Mrs. Jung sighed out of relief. “Nothing son. I saw ChangMin and Shin Hye acting like a couple and it kinda scares me.”

YunHo stands up and put his both hand on his umma both shoulders. “there’s nothing to be worry about, araso. It’s funny to see the great Mrs. Jung behave like this.” He kissed her forehead and leaved the room.

Mrs. Jung heart grew soft upon receiving the kiss from his son. It’s have been a long time she received it.

 

YunHo closed his door and quickly threw himself on the bed, staring at the fan. He takes out his phone and dial ChangMin number.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Minnie yah…”

“What?”

“We already broke up.”

ChangMin silenced. He is too late, he thought.

“Then, are you okay?”

He heard YunHo laughed a bit, “Well, there will be no more OK, these two words in my life.”

“How’s her?”

He changes his position from lying to sitting on his bed, “why ask me, you don’t see her at your house?”

ChangMin look around the living room and after confirmed there are nobody in the house, “Nope. It just me in this house.”

“That’s weird, I sent her just now. By the way, funny thing had happen a moment ago.”

ChangMin smiled, “really? Spill it.”

“My mom thought Shin Hye and you are having something.”

His face went white! ChangMin couldn’t feel anything right now. With a trembling voice, he asked, “W…wh…why she said that?”

“Yah! Why your voices like that?” YunHo laughed, “I don’t know, maybe they saw you both are holding hands and doing stuffs like a couple I think.”

“YunHo ahhh… ”

“What?”

“Actually, there’s a thing that I always want to tell you.”

“Really? What is it?”

“Actually, Shin Hye and me……..”

 

“Oppa!” Shin Hye shocked to see her oppa hand. “What happen to you?” While YooChun eyes fixed on Shin Hye, she took the chance by slowly kicking the luggage to under the bed.

“Ski accident. Can you believe it?” She pretends to be so friendly; making Shin Hye forgets what she wants to do earlier.

“Bwoh? Accident. Aigoo oppa… you are too old to have a broken arm.” Shin Hye .

“What? Am I too old for this?” He showed her his broken arm. “by the way, Umma is back. She wants to meet you downstairs. Probably discussing about the wedding. I heard the wedding hall is 98% complete. To think of it, how many days left until your wedding?”

Instead of Shin Hye, Hye Ran answered it, “3 days more.”

Hye Ran saw her sister or should she call her best friend face not so happy upon hearing the number. “What’s wrong unnie? Your face doesn’t look like you are happy with this.”

Before making people suspicious even more, she quickly smiled, “anniya, I’m too afraid I guess.” She let go of YooChun hand, “I better go down.”

YooChun wants to leave the room too, but stops and turned to face Hye Ran one more time. “Does umma know you are here?”

She shook her head.

“She is going out again later, so, take whatever you want and go out during that time.”

She nods her head, “sound like you don’t want me to be here, oppa.”

YooChun smiled, “no, pabo. I just don’t want umma do the crazy stuffs on you again. Oh yeah, are you free tonight?”

She nodded her head, “wae yo?”

His smiles got even bigger, “I want you to meet someone.”

 

Shin Hye and Hye Ran wait for their oppa at their favorite restaurant. After she done with packing all the things that she need to take to New York, she immediately out from the house after Mrs. Park out for the second time, just like YooChun said. Before she went out, she saw YooChun telling Shin Hye to meet him too tonight. And here they are, waiting for him.

“yah yah! Hye ran ah! Look at her, beautiful isn’t she?”

Hye Ran looks at Shin Hye, “it’s rare to see you acknowledging people beauty unnie.”

She throws her an angry face and asks her to take a look at the young lady who just entered the restaurant.  Hye Ran smiled at her behavior and take a look at the mentioned lady, “yup. Definitely an ullzzang. But her face looks familiar.”

Just when Shin Hye wants to continue, they both saw their oppa behind the lady. They want to raise up their hand but quickly halt when they saw YooChun comfortably leads the lady to their table while his hand perfectly on her waist.

“is that his girlfriend?”

Hye Ran shrugged her shoulder. They both are quite shocked since it’s really hard to hear their brother mention anything about girls; in fact they never once heard about it. But now, he is kind of hugging a very beautiful lady.

“Oppa…” they both mentioned while standing up when YooChun and Yeon Hee is in front of them.

“Girls, I introduce you, this is Lee Yeon Hee, your sister in-law.”

“Anneyong haseyo, Lee Yeon Hee imnida. Nice to meet you.”

Yeon Hee bows but the girls froze, “sister in law?”

YooChun nodded his head while smiling happily.

 

Author’s note: really short isn’t it? Sorry!! Well, I’m thinking to end it at chapter 30. So, readers, enjoy this chapter! Don’t forget to comments!! I’m sorry for the late updates too.. :’(