Jung Shin Hye..

I Belong To You

 

MongZong: honestly, I don’t even know why I make Mrs. Jung really hates Hye Ran! Haha.. Maybe my fingers have their own mind. Hehe.

Sojung27: They will, don’t worry. The title says “I Belong To You” remember?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Latte please.” The waiter approximately around 18 or 19 years old smiled upon receiving the order. While waiting for her latte, she glances around the café. Trying to remember the feeling how it feels like to be in Seoul city café. Maybe, after she already work for a long time in abroad, she will decides not to go back to Seoul. Who knows where her heart leads to.

The boy come back with her latte and placed it on the counter. “It’s on the house.” He said when he saw Hye Ran takes out few notes of Korean won. “Please no. Take it.” She placed her money on the counter and pushed it. The boy shakes his head, “Please, treat it as a gift.” He pushed back the Korean won.

Hye Ran keep on smiling while putting back her money. “Can I ask why?” Luckily there’s nobody behind her, otherwise, she will get scolded for taking a long time. “I want to say thank you for taking care of my sister.” He saw Hye Ran make a confused face, “Last week, you perform a surgery on my sister. Bo Ran, remember?”

“aah!! That’s your sister? How’s she?” Hye Ran takes a sip of her latte. Of course she remembers that 6 years old little kid that full of energy although she has brain cancer. That poor kid always waiting for Ye Eun and Hye Ran to give her the medicines or maybe just want Hye Ran to read the bedtime stories for her.

The boy smile faded, “few days after she was discharged from the hospital, her body become weak and one day, she peacefully died in the sleep.” Hye Ran covers . She is gone? The image of Bo Ran jumping on the bed, coloring her favorite cartoon characters and singing her favorite kindergarten song keep replaying in her mind. “But I don’t blame on anyone. In fact, I thank you for taking a good care of her. She can’t stop talking about you. She even said that she want to grow up and become a doctor just like you.”

Hye Ran wipes her tears using the back of her palm. He handed her a piece of tissues, she takes it and wipes her tears some more. She can’t believe that the girl had gone. Her fault maybe? For letting the girl discharges from the hospital too early? But at that time, her condition is already stable that’s why she lets her go back home. She looks at the boy in front of her, “do you have a pen and a piece of paper?”

He quickly takes what Hye Ran need under the counter and gives it to her. She scribbled something on the paper and gives it to him. “This is my number. Just call me in case you need anything. I will be there to help you.” She knows how’s his life is. One of the reasons why Hye Ran has to let Bo Ran go is because her family couldn’t afford the medical treatment anymore. Bo Ran’s parent already gone, leaving him and Bo Ran alone. This guy, in front of her, should be in the college right now, not working here.   

 The waiter folds the paper and put it in his wallet. “What’s your name?”

 “Kim Ryeo Wook.”

 

Hye Ran calls ChangMin to pick her up at the café when she left the counter. She stands outside the café and looked around. “One more month here, then I will be gone.” She takes a deep breath and smiled after letting the air out.

“Hye Ran ah!!”

She turns around when she heard the familiar voice. Her latte immediately falls on the road when she saw who is calling her. Her sister, with the man she love all this time. Walking hand in hand and now is walking towards her.

YunHo appears shocked too when he heard Shin Hye calls her name. He was dragged by Shin Hye to where Hye Ran stands. “Omo Hye Ran ah. Are you okay?” Shin Hye kick the latte cup away and scanned her pants. “Luckily you are not a fan of shorts.” Hye Ran smiled towards her. She glanced at YunHo and nods her head a bit. YunHo too did the same. Shin Hye saw that and clapped her hands. “Oh ya! Meet him, Jung YunHo, your brother in-law. And Oppa,” She hugs YunHo arms, “This is my dearest younger sister.” Hye Ran let out her right hand, trying to shake hand with him. She’s trying to appear as calm as she can be. YunHo is reluctant at first, but withdraw his hand too later.

Please don’t make anything stupid. Hye Ran looked at his eyes.

I won’t.

“What are you doing here unnie?” Hye Ran asks after checking her watch. “Are you going somewhere?” Shin Hye asks back.

“I’m waiting for senior to pick me up.” Shin Hye smiled happily, “Good! Then you both can come with us!”

“Where to?” Hye Ran asks before she saw ChangMin car stops by the roadside, few feet away from them. “There he is.”

Shin Hye and YunHo turned around to see ChangMin walks to them with a smile on his face. “Wow! I thought I’m going to pick her up, not her family too.” YunHo feels uneasy upon hearing ChangMin said family. He wants to be her family, but not as her brother in-law, but as her husband.

“Oppa and Hye Ran,” She let go of YunHo arms and hold both ChangMin and Hye Ran hand. “I’m going to buy my engagement ring. I demand you both to follow me. Besides, the more the merrier!” Hye Ran and ChangMin look at each other.

“I’m sorry Shin Hye, but Hye Ran and I-” ChangMin feels Hye Ran put her free hand on his chest, trying to stops him.

“Okay unnie! Let’s!” She shows Shin Hye the cheerful smile of her that can easily fooled everyone and put her arms around ChangMin’s. ChangMin looked at YunHo who is the one who isn’t enjoying that moment. “Are you okay?” YunHo looked up and nodded his head.

“Okay. Let’s go to Lotte Mall.” Shin Hye waved and drags YunHo, while ChangMin and Hye Ran walk together to ChangMin’s car.

 

YunHo helps to close Shin Hye door and quickly walked to the driver seat. He starts the engine and drives out from the building where they let people park their car there and takes a walk at the line of road that sells so many things from make-up to pastries below.

“Oppa, what do you think of Hye Ran?”

YunHo was startled by the sudden question. He didn’t answer immediately; instead he is actually thinking what he should answer to avoid Shin Hye curious about his answer later.

 “Oppa, why are you not answering?”

She holds YunHo hand that placed on the gear. “You don’t like her?”

“Of course I like her.” He didn’t realize he answer that 1 second after Shin Hye asked. He thought she will be misunderstanding him; however she actually is smiling right now. “She really is loveable right? If I was a guy, I’m surely falls for her!” She then giggles; making YunHo curved his lips too.

“Are you crazy?” ChangMin asks once they both get into his car. “I tried to save you just now, but why you suddenly want to join them?” Hye Ran already expects ChangMin will ask her. Truthfully, she doesn’t even know why she accepts the offer. Her intention is to ask ChangMin to bring her to Bo Ran’s grave.

“Just back up me okay. I don’t even know why I accept it. One thing that I learned learning the truth that I’m not their biological daughter, never reject them. They have helped me a lot.”

ChangMin didn’t answer that and just focusing on the road, while Hye Ran keep looking outside, enjoying the building sight.

 

ChangMin and YunHo park their car side by side and them four together walk to the elevator. Shin Hye pressed the 4 button and stands beside YunHo. “I already surveyed with YooChun oppa before, so, we just go and take a look. Tell me your opinion, if it’s suits with me.” YunHo nodded his head and takes a look at Hye Ran who keeps looking down since the moment they step inside the elevator.

Once they out from the elevator, Shin Hye arms swiftly linked with YunHo, and the two people behind them just followed them both. They are on the way to the jewelry shop when suddenly ChangMin grabs Hye Ran arms. “What?” She looked up, since she just in the same height with ChangMin shoulder.

“I haven’t had my lunch yet. Let’s excuse ourselves.” Hye Ran nodded her head. She quickens her steps to reach Shin Hye and touched her shoulder. “Yes Hye Ran ah.” YunHo is trying to stop himself from looking at her.

Hye Ran saw YunHo is looking at somewhere else and focus back to Shin Hye. “Unnie, senior and I haven’t eat our lunch yet, so, can we excused ourselves?” Shin Hye looked at ChangMin and glares at him, “Yah! ChangMin oppa! Do you want to have a date with Hye Ran?”

That sentence make YunHo, Hye Ran and ChangMin widened their eyes. ChangMin walked to her and stops right beside Hye Ran. “Wh- why are you saying like that?”

“Then why don’t you want to eat lunch with YunHo oppa and me?” Hye Ran chuckles a bit, “unnie, we just don’t want to interfere your moment with senio- ” YunHo looks at her, directly at her eyes. “YunHo sshi.”

“Oh silly! We will have plenty of times after we get married. So now, let’s just enjoy the moment!” Shin Hye let go of YunHo arms and puts her arms around Hye Ran neck. “Come. Let’s have lunch in here. My treat!” Hye Ran and Shin Hye walked first, leaving the two best friends behind.

“You both make quite a couple.” ChangMin turned his head to face YunHo who is walking beside him. “What do you mean by that?”

“You both look like a couple.” YunHo keep on walking ahead, not turning to face ChangMin.

“Then can I say the same thing with you and Shin Hye too?”

YunHo nodded his head. “Of course. She is my wife after all.”

“Yeah, yesterday, you keep on begging Hye Ran, and today you said Shin Hye is your wife. What a great actor!”

ChangMin walk ahead, joining the two ladies in front leaving YunHo alone at behind.

 

“Here is your menu.” The waiter hand each one of them the menu. Shin Hye and YunHo sits side by side, and ChangMin sits in front of Shin Hye, making YunHo and Hye Ran sits in front of each other.

Them four scanning the menu and said the name of the food that they want to eat. After taking their orders, the waiter then leave. “Unnie, when will you get married?” Hye Ran suddenly asks and ignores the glare that she receives from ChangMin.

“I don’t know. It depends on oppa schedule. It’s him who always busy.” Shin Hye smiled. Hye Ran then turns to YunHo, “then when you decide to get married?”

YunHo apparently is glaring at her since the moment she asked Shin Hye just now. Hye Ran can clearly see YunHo is telling her to stop, but no. She is not going to stop. She wants to make YunHo said his word to get married with Shin Hye so that she can leave him with open heart.

He seems can read what’s in Hye Ran mind right now and immediately answers, “2nd of January.” Shin Hye choked on her water. She wipes using the napkin on her lap and turn to look at him, “really? Confirmed?”

He nodded his head. ChangMin sit there and look at them both, he then shook his head.

What a childish game.

After the lunch, that Hye Ran and YunHo barely finished their food while Shin Hye and ChangMin eat like they have been hungry for 3 days, them four step into the Korea most famous jewelry shop. Shin Hye eyes goes crazy when she saw the sparkle diamond. Hye Ran laughed when she saw her unnie behave like that. Shin Hye is totally opposite of her, and that’s make her wondering, how can they both can be best friend until now?

 ChangMin also take a look at the necklace and ring for display there. Hye Ran went up to him and smacks his arm. “Thinking to buy one for your girl friend?” ChangMin knocked on her forehead and leave her.

YunHo look at the scene with so much jealousy. He jealous of ChangMin who can freely shows his affectionate with Hye Ran meanwhile all he can do is looking at Hye Ran, no be able to touch her at all.

“Oppa. How about this?” Shin Hye drags him to one of the display there. A couple rings that is a mixture of gold and white gold. The petite diamond make the ring looks exclusive and expensive. It’s look elegant enough on Shin Hye and YunHo finger when they try it on.

ChangMin is looking at the display when suddenly Hye Ran stands in front of him and facing his chest. He just want to pull her out when suddenly his eyes caught that Hye Ran is actually peeking through his jacket to see YunHo and Shin Hye trying their engagement ring. YunHo turns around to search for ChangMin when suddenly he caught Hye Ran is hugging him. Actually, she is not hugging him, but the view from where YunHo stand making them look like they are hugging each other.

I’m sorry, but it’s your fault. You are the one who push me earlier.YunHo thought and turned around.

“I want this. How about you oppa?” YunHo nodded his head. “Then when can I take this?” The worker put back the ring in the display section and smiled, “Do you want to carve anything on the ring?”

Before Shin Hye can answer, YunHo already butts in, “Jung Shin Hye.”

By the moment Hye Ran heard that, her tears that already threaten to fall, finally slide down her cheek. ChangMin use his hand to push Hye Ran head towards his chest. “Be strong Park Hye Ran.” He whispers.

“You can pick it up next two days.” The man asks for Shin Hye and YunHo ID card and goes to the counter to perform the next step. YunHo then turned around to look at Hye Ran, he is going to make a winning expression but stops when he saw the tears that are sliding down her cheek.

“Shin Hye ah, oppa need to go to the office. I call you later okay.” YunHo takes his ID card and without waiting for Shin Hye to answer or say goodbye to Hye Ran and ChangMin, he left.

Shin Hye feels weird but told herself that YunHo will tell her anything when he’s ready. She walked to ChangMin and caught Hye Ran eyes gone red. “Yah. What’s wrong?” She tries to take one more look at the petite girl. Hye Ran keeps looking down, not giving her any chance to see her eyes. ChangMin stops Shin Hye, “I think she is tired because she couldn’t stop yawning since we enter this shop.”

“Omo, I’m sorry Hye Ran ah. I forgot you don’t really like jewelry. Let’s go back now.” Both of them nodded their head. “Where’s YunHo?” ChangMin asks when he didn’t saw YunHo in the shop.

“Oppa said he got something to do at the office, can you give me a lift?”

“Of course.”

 

YunHo drive and drive until he reached an isolated place around Han Park. He parked his car there and gets out. He loosens his tie and brushes his hair before screaming on top of his lungs.

“ARGH!!!!!!!!!!”

Unexpectedly, a tear slides down his right cheek.

 “WHY!!!!”

He screams again. He picks up few stones on the dirt and threw it away.

“I LOVE HER, DAMN IT!!!!!”

 

“No no no.. Move the chair there.” YooChun instructed his workers. He is in Mr. Jung office, making the old man room look more edgy and up to date. He just finished YunHo’s office when he saw his sister kidnap that man.

“waah.. Look at this! It’s completely different from my previous office.” Mr. Jung pats on YooChun shoulder. “Thank you Mr. Jung.” He bows to the old man.

“I just got back from YunHo room and I have to say you really make a great improvement with our office. Good Job!” Mr. Jung loosens his tie.

 “Ah, you should give the credit to Hye Ran, not me. She makes all the designs while I just complete it.” Mr. Jung frowns when he heard the name. “How’s she?”

 “She’s okay. Nothing to worry much.”

YooChun didn’t know that Mr. Jung already knew about Hye Ran and YunHo, that’s why he answered it like that.

 

“I’m home.” Shin Hye closed the door and puts her house slipper on. Mrs. Park and Mr. Park come out from the kitchen and greet her.

“Umma, appa.. What are you doing in there?” Shin Hye flopped on the sofa. “I’m just helping your umma to make lunch.”

Shin Hye laughed, “Do you really that free?”

“Appa just finished his project, so he thought he wants to take few weeks of holiday.” Mrs. Park explained when she sits beside Shin Hye.

“Oh, if that’s the case, come with me to Paris. You can have holiday and watch Paris Fashion Week too. How’s that?”

Mrs. Park smiling happily and they both look at Mr. Park who hasn’t said anything.

“Sure. Why not. Let me ask YooChun first.”

Shin Hye turns to face her mom, “How about we ask omonim to join us too?”

Mrs. Park nodded her head, totally agree with that plan.

This may sound cliché, but at that time, none of them actually remember that small petite girl that is staying with ChangMin right now. It seems like they actually like Hye Ran move out from the house.

Mr. Park calls YooChun while Mrs. Park calls her future in-law.

Mrs. Park immediately agrees when she hears the plan. The thoughts that she will be spending her Christmas in Paris with Shin Hye make her feel giddy.

YooChun ah, we are going to Paris for this month. You want to come along? YunHo parent will be coming along too.” YooChun is frowning when he heard the plan.

Hye Ran is staying at someone else house and yet they can happily planning a trip to Paris?

I’m sorry appa. I already promised my buddy that I want to go skiing with them.” That’s completely a lie, but it manages to make his appa said okay for him not to tag along.

He is walking out Jung building main entrance when he caught YunHo is entering the building with a complete miserable face. “Hey.” He stops him; YunHo saw him and fixed his tie.

“Are you going to Paris too?”

YunHo shook his head, “What Paris? I don’t know anything about it.”

“Better asks Mr. Jung or Mrs. Jung.” YooChun nods his head a bit and left him.

YunHo quickly walked to the elevator and pressed ‘UP’. He reached his father office and barged in.  

“Appa, are you going to Paris? What for?”

Mr. Jung nodded his head. “Your mom has just told me that we are going to Paris. Spend Christmas there with Shin Hye family.”

YunHo scoffed and flopped on the chair in front of his dad. “Hye Ran and I still have unfinished business and yet your guys can plan a trip to celebrate Christmas?” YunHo mockingly said.

Mr. Jung took off his glasses and look at his son sternly, “Then what do you want me to do? Telling everyone to let you and Hye Ran to be together?”

YunHo blankly look on the floor, “It’s you who said you will get married to Shin Hye. Also, you already planned to married her on 2nd of January. Who’s fault is it now?”

He hates to admit it, but yes, he is the one who at fault now.

“If you don’t want to go, fine. There’s plenty of work for you to do here.” Mr. Jung puts back his spectacles and continues his work.

YunHo walked back to his office and surprised to see his office, completely different from the previous one. However, the design make he thinks of Hye Ran a lot because all Hye Ran personal touch it’s in the room. The color, the furniture, everything. He doesn’t even know why, but he is sending a text message to YooChun right now, telling him that he is not going to that stupid Paris trip!

 

Author’s note: hi again! *bows 90 degree* what do you think of this chappie? Good or bad? Please leave a comment okay! Oh yeah! Unfortunately I lost one subscriber. Why? Is my story really bad? That bad until you don’t want to subscribe anymore? Tsk tsk.. can’t you subscribe me again? Anyway, there’s another two new character is going to appear in this story. Do you feel excited? Hehehe.. and no, it’s not Kim RyeoWook! Keep guessing girls!!

HINT: DBSK consists of 5 person right? And who are missing here?