Get married with YunHo oppa?

I Belong To You

 

“Dr. Park, there’s someone who like to see you.”

The nurse said and Hye Ran nodded her head while stands up. The nurse closed the door and she grabs her white lab coat.

“Who is it?” Hye Ran signed a few documents while asking and when the nurse pointed to the person, she smiled.

“Thanks.”

The nurse smiled too and shows her two thumbs up.

There, YunHo is handsomely standing while wearing his black working suit. Means he just got back from his office. He turned around and saw Hye Ran is walking towards him. He clears his throat and waved.

“Already done with the procedure?” Hye Ran asked. YunHo nodded his head. “Yeah.. About an hour ago.”

Hye Ran is shocked. “What? Why you didn’t call me?” YunHo gestures her to sit on the chair beside the vending machine and Hye Ran sit down.

“If we meet then it will be so awkward around my father. That’s why after I make sure my father is fine, I went out back and meet you. When will your shift end?”

Hye Ran grins and takes a look at her watch. “I got 10 minutes more then I can go back. Why?”

“Let’s have dinner.” YunHo suggested and Hye Ran nodded her head. “before that, I need to done few documents. You want to stay here or go somewhere?” Hye Ran stands up while YunHo is still sit down.

“Can I hang in your office?” YunHo asked and once again, Hye Ran nodded. “That’s what I thought too.” YunHo stands up and they both smiled while walking towards Hye Ran room. The nurse who called Hye Ran just now obviously saw the scene and she immediately smiled sweetly to both of them when YunHo and Hye Ran walked passed her.

“Ye Eun ah, your mouth…”

Hye Ran said and the nurse quickly pushes her chin up.

 

 

 

They enter her room and Hye Ran take off her white lab coat and hangs it then sits on her seat and continues typing. While YunHo is keeping himself busy by randomly looking at the stuff in her room.

His eyes fell on one of the news article on the board where Hye Ran always put her favorite news article on it.

Park Shin Hye is the next top designer in South Korea to make it big in Paris.

“You still get in touch with her?” YunHo suddenly asked make Hye Ran stops typing.

“You know her?” Without looking at YunHo direction, she knew who is he talking about. Instead of answering, she questioned him back.

Of course YunHo knew her. She is his junior also one of his close friends. “Yeah, she is my junior in high school.”

Hye Ran saved her document and shut down the computer. “Your junior? Then I must be your junior too. I went to the same school with her. How come we didn’t meet before?”

YunHo didn’t answer the question. The fact that they did have special memories between them but none of them don’t remember it really makes him feels suffocated.

“Ready?”

Hye Ran grabs her handbag and switches the lights off.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

Meanwhile at Park resident.

“Yoboseyo…”

Mr. Park cleared his throat.

“It’s me.”

Mr. Jung stops his wife from feeding him porridge. “Owh.. What is it Yeon Woo ah?”

“Can I meet you tomorrow?”

“Sure. At my house?”

“Yup. I’ll be there during lunch.”

“Okay, see you tomorrow.”

 

 “What would you like to eat?”

Hye Ran who is sitting on the passenger seat beside YunHo look out from the window. Earlier, she wants to drives her own car so that YunHo will not have to return to the hospital to drop her, but YunHo insisted that they go by his car.

“How about seafood? I didn’t eat it for a long time.” Hye Ran suggests while rubbing her tummy.

YunHo glanced and slowly chuckled. “Alright.”

YunHo make a left turn and after few traffic lights, they arrived at the seafood restaurant. Being a gentleman, YunHo open the car door for Hye Ran. She gets off while saying thanks and give him a smile. He pushed open the door and the worker immediately recognizes both of them.

“Mr. Jung and Miss Park how are you today?” The worker bow to both of them and answered, “We are fine, thank you.”

The waiter shows them their best place as YunHo and Hye Ran is regular customer at this restaurant. They both sit down and the other waiter arrives to pick their order.

 “What would you like to have today?”

YunHo and Hye Ran scanned the menu and coincidently they ordered the same food. “Okay, please wait.” The waiter pick up the menu and walks off.

“You always come here?” YunHo asked while looking into her eyes. Hye Ran nodded in embarrassment. “I always come here with YooChun oppa and Shin Hye unnie.”

“You still keep in touch with Shin Hye?” YunHo looked interested; maybe he can meet with Shin Hye later and asks her what happen to Hye Ran before.

“Of course I keep in touch with her. She is my sister.”  Hye Ran answered in a duh tone and that surprised YunHo. Shocked can be seen on his face. He still remembered when he read the one of the letter last night; Hye Ran stated that Shin Hye is her best friend since they are small and she is like her siblings, not real one.  

“She is your sister?” he asked to make sure he doesn’t hear it wrong.

Hye Ran nodded. “Otherwise why would I call her unnie?”

“Because you respect her.” YunHo of course didn’t say it to her; he just said it in his own thoughts.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly and before YunHo dropped her off at the hospital, he reminds her to text him once she arrive her house. After Hye Ran agrees, YunHo drives off.

While he is driving, he started to remember back what Hye Ran told him before during their dinner about her.

“Shin Hye is my unnie. She was born in January, while I was born in December.”

YunHo sighed. “That’s not true. You are born in July.” He gave a signal to switching lane and he stops by the roadside. He got off and walked to the nearest park.

“Think Yunho, think! Why you don’t remember her?” YunHo sighed once again and look around. He sits on one of the bench and look up to the sky. The sky is filled with stars and when he look at his left side, he saw many sunflower planted near the small playground. Suddenly, the memory of Hye Ran and him are gushing into his mind!

“Of course, sunflower!!” YunHo stands up. He walked to the sunflower and caressed it.

“sunflower symbolizes hope. I hope you will not forget me after you graduate and go to the university.”

“Sunflower symbolizes hope. I hope you will not forget me after you graduate and go to the university.” YunHo repeats what Hye Ran said to him in her letter before and quickly dialed up ChangMin number.

“What?” The usual lazy voice of his best friend greets him.

“ChangMin ah!! I finally remember her!”

ChangMin who is drinking water at that time, choked by the water and make her kitchen counter wet by his water.

“What are you still waiting? Palli come to my house!!”

YunHo hangs up and quickly enter his car and drives to ChangMin house.

 

 

ChangMin couldn’t bear to wait inside, so he waits outside his house to meet with YunHo. From a far, he already saw the silver BMW sport that YunHo owns. He waved and after YunHo perfectly parked inside ChangMin's garage, he quickly shut off the engine and gets off.

He put his arms around YunHo neck. “What happen? Why you suddenly can remember her?”

YunHo smirked and put his arms around ChangMin too. Suddenly he laughed; making ChangMin knocked his head with annoyance. “If you come here to laugh, then you go back home now. I want to know the story not hears your laugh sounds.”

YunHo quickly winced in pain. He slaps ChangMin’s cheek from lightly to strongly until the young pilot winced in pain then he stops. “The word is patience ChangMin ah.. How about we go inside and drink some soju then I tell you the story.”

ChangMin scoffed but still agreed to the suggestion. They both grab few bottles of soju and put it on the counter bar that situated between the kitchen and the living room. ChangMin house is not a mansion, but for a single guy lives here, it’s really big. The interior design of this modern design bungalow on the hill is purely ChangMin idea with a little help from his friend, Park YooChun.

YunHo wants to pours the drink already but ChangMin immediately stops him. “Wait!!” YunHo holds the bottle and look at ChangMin. “We need something to eat along soju. Wait wait.. I go see what’s got inside my refrigerator.”

ChangMin squats down to see what inside the freezer as he never takes care of buying groceries before. All these things are done by an ahjumma whom he paid to take care of this house as he always not in the country. Unfortunately, there is nothing inside except few big slices of meat. He takes it out and put it in the sink. He turned around and sees YunHo is smiling himself.

“What to do. I only got few big slices of meat. Also can right? I saw some salad earlier.” ChangMin smiles cutely and YunHo instead smiling at him too, he throws him the napkin on the counter but ChangMin catch it like a pro. “Yahh.. How many times I told you, don’t smile like that. If people saw us, they will think that we are a couple!”

“There are no people here except us.” ChangMin replied and received a hissed from YunHo. He takes out the salad he mentioned earlier and washes it. He then cut the meat into eatable pieces and put both on the counter.

“Here!”

YunHo start making fire and while waiting for the pan to heat up, YunHo pour the soju into ChangMin tiny glass and ChangMin make his turns after that.

“I always want to live alone like you.” YunHo suddenly said making ChangMin gulped his own saliva. “Why so sudden?”

“I’m 31 years old, but still living with my parents. It’s like I have no life at all. I think, after I get married, I will also stay with my parents as I’m the only son they got.” YunHo put few pieces of meat on the pan.

ChangMin gulped down his drinks and after a cute satisfied ‘aahhh’, he looks at YunHo. “Yah.. Come on. I don’t live with my parents because they are not here anymore. They left me thier wealth but the only thing I want is their presence and be proud of me. The only person that keep me accompany throughout the years is you Jung YunHo. But, if you like, you can stay here. We both stay here.”

YunHo suddenly look up with an excitement. “Jungmal? I can really stay here?”

ChangMin nodded his head. “I’m sure your parents let you stay with me now as we are not in high-school anymore.” They both laughed when the memory of them where YunHo asked his mom to let him stay with ChangMin until they graduate popped in their head. Unfortunately, Mrs. Jung didn’t let him as she afraid to let them stay alone. However, she did asked ChangMin to stay with them. But ChangMin refused.

“Hey!” ChangMin smacked his shoulder. “I thought you are here to tell me about Hye Ran!” ChangMin moves make YunHo jumped a little bit.

“Oh yeah! Almost forgot!” YunHo sheepishly smiled and ChangMin glares at him in annoyance.

So, YunHo told him what happen and ChangMin listen to the story while his mouth can’t stop munching the meat wrapped with the big salad and nodding his head and sometimes creased his eyebrows when he don’t understand the part.

“So that’s what happened.” YunHo drinks his soju and when he reaches the chopsticks to eat the meat, he looks on the pan and put the chopsticks back.

“ChangMin ah….”

ChangMin who is washing his hand at the sink, turned around. “Bwoh?”

“WHAT AM I SUPPOED TO EAT IF YOU FINISHED THE MEAT?”

He covered his ears and laughed when he saw YunHo started to stands up. Oooh… he knows it better than anyone else how YunHo kicked people butts!

 

 

“YooChun, can you call Shin Hye and Hye Ran to come downstairs?”

Mr. Park said when he saw YooChun is making his steps towards the stairs.

“Sure.”

Shin Hye who is surfing the internet stops when she heard the knocks on her door.

“Yes?”

YooChun closed his eyes while only letting his head seen by Shin Hye behind the door. “Are you wearing y night pajamas?”

Shin Hye laughed and said no. YooChun smiled and opens his eyes. “Appa is calling you to come downstairs.” She nodded her head and before YooChun closed the door, she calls him.

“Oppa!”

YooChun halted and open it back. “Yes?”

“Wait..” She stands up and opens her wardrobe. After she saw the thing she wants, she closed the wardrobe back. “Here is something for you. I’m sure this is your right size. You can wear it to work tomorrow.”

Shin Hye give him a very nice blue-black cotton winter jacket and a red scarf. “It’s getting near to winter so I thought why not I give it to you.”

YooChun received it with much pleasure. “You know, almost all my clothes in my wardrobe was your present. You should be my stylist! Thanks Shin Hye ah. I treat you lunch next time.” YooChun leaned in and kiss Shin Hye on the cheek.

“You are welcome. It just that we barely have the time to talk and I don’t want to be your bad dongsaeng. So just consider I bribe you to keep have good thoughts about me.”

“Araso araso…”    They both laughed and Shin Hye closed her room’s door and went downstairs while YooChun knocked on Hye Ran door.

KNOCK KNOCK

There is nobody answered. YooChun knocked once again and again, Hye Ran didn’t answer it. Feeling worried, he quickly twists the door knob and immediately saw Hye Ran is sleeping soundly on her bed without even bother to switch off the lights. He slowly chuckled and went forward to fix the blanket.

“Sweet dream.”

YooChun saw her forehead and he was leaning in when suddenly he heard his father voice.

“YooChun ah… where is Hye Ran?”

He immediately stops and quickly went to the switch to switch off the lights and he walked out from the room.

“She is already asleep appa.” YooChun heard his father replied first then he enter his room. He closed the door and sighed of relief.

“After all these years…..”

 

“Oppa, where is appa and umma?” Shin Hye who just came back from the kindergarten asked her brother when she saw him in the kitchen.

“Outside. Why?” YooChun asked and eat the cookies he held just now.

Shin Hye cutely said, “I bring back my best friend today. Oppa, how about you meet her first?”

At that time, Shin Hye is 6 years old while YooChun is already 12 years old. He nodded his head and walked out from the kitchen. From the kitchen, he can saw the braided hair girl, but that girl is facing another side, so he can’t see her face. But once she turned around when Shin Hye asked her to greet him, YooChun can feel his face becomes red.

“Anneyong haseyo… my name is Park Hye Ran. Nice to meet you oppa.” The small girl bows to him and YooChun couldn’t say anything in return. He was too embarrassed to say anything.

Shin Hye kicks his leg and YooChun winced in pain. Hye Ran burst out laughing out loud. “Oppa face is so funny.”

YooChun shyly brushed his back hair and once again have the tomato red-cheek.   

Days by days, Shin Hye and Hye Ran grew up and becomes into a beautiful young lady. But YooChun wasn’t at home every day. He went to abroad to further his studies and luckily when the worst case scenario happened to Hye Ran, he was there, right beside her.

 

 

“Appa.. what’s the matter?” Shin Hye sits beside her father and wait for her father to speak up.

“Shin Hye, if I ask you to marry within a year. Would you agree?” Mrs. Park joins them once Mr. Park finished.

“Appa, doesn’t we agreed to this? That I will choose my own partner.” If other daughters will throws a fit, but not her. She calmly answered her father. “Appa, why so sudden? And if Hye Ran is here, will you ask her to get married within this year too?”

Mrs. Park shook her head. “Of course not. We both already discussed and your appa wants you to get married with Jung YunHo.”

Just now, Shin Hye is looking down with gloom face, but once she heard the name Jung YunHo, she shot straight up and looking at her parent with so much thankfulness.

“YunHo oppa?” Shin Hye repeats.

Mr. Park nodded his head. “But if appa wants me to get married with him then why appa wants to calls Hye Ran too?”

“Because she already met with Jung YunHo before, and I heard she is taking care of YunHo project. I want her to keep praising you so that YunHo one day will become interested with you.” Mr. Park explained and Shin Hye nodded her head.

“Hye Ran already met him? Of course she already met him. He was in the same school with us.” Shin Hye excitedly claps her hand and stands up. “Appa, although that way is so out dated but I’m willing to try!” Shin Hye gave her parents a kiss on the cheek and happily runs to upstairs.

“Aigoo… she never changed. YunHo will always inside her heart.” Mrs. Park comments and Mr. Park smiled.

“Why are you smiling?” Mrs. Park stands up, ready to leave the living room too. However Mr. Park grabs her wrist.

“Bwoh?”

“You are always inside my heart too.” Mr. Park cheekily replied and Mrs. Park scoffed while smiling.

“Aigoo aigoo.. my husband is really in love with me huh..”

Mrs. Park said while patting on Mr. Park and he just standing there smiling likes crazy.