Slightly RATED! *wink wink*

I Belong To You

 

First of all, this chapter is SLIGHTLY RATED. WARNING FOR MINORS! *wink*

 

ChangMin replied the sudden kiss by the women that he loves. The kiss is going deeper and deeper until Shin Hye is out of breath. ChangMin broke off the kiss and look at her. Shin Hye cheek is flush red and she is looking at ChangMin with a pair of sad eyes.

“What…”

Once again Shin Hye attacks his lips. ChangMin didn’t wait any second to break it off again.

“Don’t do this. I know you upset.”

He wipes his lips, Shin Hye follows him later. She sits on the bed and start to sniffle. “I don’t know what have gotten into me. Oppa, help me.”

He kneeled in front of her and hold her hands, “Now, listen to me thoroughly. I…”

 

YunHo wakes up at 6 am and yawned, if not because they are going to somewhere today, he will be still sleeping until noon. He composed his steps to the bathroom but stops when he heard footsteps going down on the stairs. He opens the door and looked at Hye Ran who is wearing her pajamas going straight to the kitchen. He shrugged his shoulder and closed back the door. The good morning kiss can wait, he thought.

Hye Ran starts to pour out things on the kitchen counter; she is determined to make sandwiches to both of them. Although she still don’t know where will they go, but judging from YunHo words last night, which told her to get up early, she thinks, he might be taking her to a quite far place.

He walks out from his room after he was done with the hot shower and all stuff, he straight away makes his way to the kitchen, knowing she is still there judging by the sound he heard just now. Once he got there, he was in awe sawing many sandwiches on the kitchen counter. Funnily, the sandwiches look very delicious although the person who did that has no skills in cooking at all. Hye Ran turns around after wiping her hand satisfyingly and shocked to see YunHo is ready already, while she is still in her pajamas.

“You make this?”

She nodded her head. YunHo leans forward to kiss her on the lips but she stops him,

“Haven’t brush my teeth yet.”

Instead, she gives him a kiss on the cheek and quickly climbs up the stairs, to get ready of course.

 

 

Shin Hye widens her eyes when she woke up. She looks to her side and saw no presence.

Where is he?

Just when she wants to get off the bed, ChangMin gets out from the bathroom, only white towel wrapped his lower part of the body, he is completely unaware that Shin Hye is blushing while looking at him.

He is using another small towel to brushes his hair when he heard a sound of someone clears its throat.

He turns around and sees Shin Hye is wrapping the blanket over her body. He wants to smile to her, but quickly stop when he remembered their last night ‘incident’. Meanwhile Shin Hye is battling with herself whether to act like nothing happen last night or…

“I..”

They both speak at the same time. They awkwardly smile and ChangMin let Shin Hye to speak first.

“I didn’t regret a thing at all last night.”

He was looking down earlier as to expect Shin Hye throws a fit at him, but her sentence just now doesn’t make sense at all.

He is speechless, he don’t know what to say, he is happy, curious, mad at himself. Shin Hye walks to him and have to pull down his chin a bit in order for her to take a good look on his eyes.

“Give me some time.”

With that, Shin Hye once again crashed her lips on ChangMin lips and slowly, ChangMin leads her to the bed again.

 

Flashback

“I love you.”

Although she is in her drunken state, she still can clearly see the love in ChangMin eyes. Having no response from Shin Hye, he knows, he has been rejected. He starts to stands up, to walk away, leaving the hotel room and tell her parent to come to pick her up. Instead, Shin Hye reaches his hand.

“You know that I’m YunHo oppa future wife right?”

ChangMin sighed, “Of course Shin Hye, of course I know about it.”

“Then you still want to confess me your love?”

“It’s because I can’t hold this feeling any longer. Every time I saw you, I will unknowingly form a smile and when you hug my arms and call me oppa, I feel a little bit of happiness. I don’t know when did it start, but this feeling is getting unbearable.”

Shin Hye heart is getting warm by hearing the confession. All the stuff about Hye Ran and YunHo is quickly forgotten by her. ChangMin is filling her head right now.

He turns away, ready to get out from the room, “Don’t worry, I will not telling YunHo about this. Let just forget what happen just now.” He smiles bitterly, “Good bye Shin Hye.”

ChangMin closed the door behind him and sighed,

At least I confessed.

Shin Hye sits on the bed, staring blankly at the door. She doesn’t know why, but her heart telling her to chase ChangMin, don’t let him go!

She stands up and quickly opens the door, completely forgetting her shoes

“ChangMin oppa!!”

He is pressing the ‘down’ button when he hears someone is calling his name. He turns around and saw Shin Hye is running to him. He is expecting her to stop, but when she is not stopping, he gets ready to catch her.

Why is she so energetic in her drunken state?

He is right, she is not stopping, instead, when she saw he is ready to catch her, she immediately have another idea. She jumped and quickly wrapped her legs around ChangMin waist and luckily he is in time to catch her!

“What…”

He can’t talk. Shin Hye is kissing him hungrily and at that moment, he can’t hold it anymore.

They continue to kiss until they reach their room back. Slowly, ChangMin put Shin Hye on the bed and she breath hard, the effect from the hard core kissing they gave to each other just now. He is torn apart, to do it or not to do it. He can’t follow all Shin Hye order as he knows, she is still in her drunken state and if they do ‘It’, she will definitely regret it on the next morning.

However, his mind can’t work when he feels Shin Hye hand is taking off his jacket.

End of flashback

 

 

“Yahh ahjumma! Palli!!” YunHo shouted from inside the car when Hye Ran is locking the door. “Just wait inside the car, grandpa!”

YunHo chuckled and then stops. Just one more days to spend with her, then it’s the end for both of them. Hye Ran who gets inside the car frowns when she saw his worried face.

“Is there anything wrong?”

He shook his head. Smiled and quickly leans in for a quick kiss on her lips before drive out from ChangMin house.

It’s already 2 hours of driving and Hye Ran has been singing to many many many songs on the radio, YunHo yet still didn’t said something.

“Can you stop for a while? By the roadside.” She points to the roadside. YunHo nodded his head; luckily there are no many cars on the road.

YunHo gives the signal and stops. Hye Ran takes a deep breath and faces him. She puts her hand on his forehead, making him startled.

“Nope. No fever.”

She is talking to herself while YunHo looked at her weirdly.

“What are you doing?”

She sighed, “AH GOD! THANK YOU! FINALLY HE TALKS!”

He can’t help but chuckled by her funny expression. He grabs a bottle of mineral water from the backseat and takes a gulp before hand it to Hye Ran.

She glares at him before taking a gulp too.

“Seriously, what happen?”

He frowned when Hye Ran asks the question.

“What happened?”

He asks back.

Hye Ran throws the bottle to the backseat and points her finger to him, “either you tell me why you have been silencing yourself for the past two hours or I will get out from this car and go back home. Call YooChun oppa and we will have our own holiday.”

“No you can’t.”

YunHo shook his head, “because his hand is hurt.”

Hye Ran smacked her own forehead. “okay fine, whatever, as long as I’m not with you.”

YunHo looked at her, “you really mean that?”

She nodded her head, “judging by your behavior today, yes.”

He sighed, “I’m sorry.” Hye Ran saw his apologetic eyes and puts her both hand on his cheeks, “tell me what is inside your head, otherwise, I can’t help you.”

He closed his eyes when he feels Hye Ran kiss on his forehead, that soothing kiss. But he is not ready to tell her yet. Not at this moment.

“I want to tell you, really. I want to. But..” Hye Ran let go of his cheeks. Instead, he holds her hand, “I will tell you tonight.”

She wants to argue, but judging by the expression, she thinks it’s better if she silenced herself first. She doesn’t want his mood spoil. Today is supposed to be an enjoying day for both of them. Their last two days of together.

 

 

ChangMin is awake by his own ringtone. Shin Hye hugs him even tighter; making ChangMin kisses her hair before answering his phone.

“It’s uncle here.”

His eyes widen! He slowly pushes Shin Hye head and sits on the bed, “Yes uncle.”

“Have you found Shin Hye?” Mr. Jung lowers his voice when he saw his wife is moving on the bed.

ChangMin can feels Shin Hye arms wrapped around his bare waist. He slowly taps Shin Hye hand, asking her to let go before answer a simple “yes” to Mr. Jung.

“Okay then, please take her back to the hotel after lunch. I will tell her parent. Thanks ChangMin.”

He didn’t replied, he looks at their both condition. “This is wrong.” He mumbles.

Shin Hye wipes her sleepy eyes and hugs ChangMin arms. “Who is it?”

“YunHo appa.”

Shin Hye looks at ChangMin with widen eyes and it hits her, she had gone too far with him.

 

 

After that talk, Hye Ran and YunHo have become completely silenced; they only communicate using their gazes. Hye Ran is dying to talk with him, however seeing YunHo serious expression while driving makes her intention dead. YunHo ofcourse saw that, but he just ignores it, he wants all the things inside them pile up and when night comes, that’s when he will pour his

“senior, can’t we stop at there?” Hye Ran pointed to the free space under the big tree.

YunHo slowly nodded his head and give a signal to stop.

“What do you want to do?” he asks her.

“Eat of course. I let you be the first one to taste my delicious sandwiches.” She smiled and gets off the car, open the backseat and grabs the basket that full with sandwiches.

She quickly took one out and hand it to YunHo, he takes it and before he takes a bite, he looks at her, “what guarantee do I get? I don’t think my insurance can cover this.”

Hye Ran smacked him hardly on his thigh while YunHo laughed out loud.

Yes Jung YunHo, laugh like this even after I was gone from here.

 

 

After 3 hours and a half of driving hours, they finally arrived at a small village. Hye Ran is asleep at that time, so YunHo takes his time to stretch his body first.

“aah.. I’m old already.” He chuckled to himself.

Is not Hye Ran didn’t offer to drive but he thinks this as the last favor he can do to her. Before he be someone else husband in just few weeks. YunHo turns around and saw Hye Ran moves in her sleep, she is frowning in her sleep. He walks to her and fixes her jacket.

“Why senior… why..”

Suddenly she mumbles in her sleep. He wipes her forehead using the handkerchief and put it back in his pocket.

“What should I do with you?”

He whispers while keep staring at the sleeping Hye Ran.

 

“Senior. Are we there already?”

She wipes her both eyes slowly and look around. Her eyes then fell on YunHo is sleeping on the driver seat, clearly accompanying her.

She brushes his black hair and smiles lovingly, “how can I not fall in love with you?”

Little did she know that YunHo actually wakes up at the moment she brushes his hair and listen to her words just now?

Slowly, YunHo opens his eyes. “hi.” He smiled. Hye Ran nodded her head.

“Let’s go.” YunHo takes out their luggage, leaving their car quite far from the home stay that he booked few days earlier. Hye Ran who knows nothing, silently follow him from behind.

“Why are you walking behind me? Come.” YunHo use his free hand and hold to Hye Ran hand, walking side by side.  She smiles secretly while holding on to YunHo hands tighter.

They both act like this is the first time they had a date, it’s like they are actually replaying what happen on that fateful night in another version, the version when Park So Tae is not included. The version where everyone is having their happy time.

 

The old halmeoni smiles when she saw YunHo and Hye Ran walk into her house.

“anneyong haseyo halmeoni.” YunHo bows to her and receives a pat on his shoulder; Hye Ran who also bows received the same.

“I thought you come earlier.” The halmeoni said.

YunHo smiled, “Someone don’t want to wake up from her deep sleep. ”

He receives a slight punch on his shoulder and Hye Ran covers her face with her free hand.

“Haha.. that’s how newlyweds act. Congratulations.” Halmeoni slowly walk to get their key.

“Newlyweds?” she mumbles and look at YunHo, he is trying his best to avoid her gaze. She moves closer and whisper, “you better tell me tonight.”

“Thanks halmeoni.” Them both bows after YunHo take the key and walk out from the halmeoni house.

The house that they will stay quite far from halmeoni house earlier, YunHo likes it as it can give them more privacy. They arrive in front of the small house and Hye Ran already like it as she praised how cute the house is.

YunHo opens the door and Hye Ran squealed in delight when she saw the interior design of the house. “I love it senior!”

YunHo smiles, “don’t you remember? You once said it in your letter that you want to have a holiday with your love one at this home stay?” he said while putting their luggage in the room.

Hye Ran come from behind and tries her best to wrapped YunHo from behind. “Thank you very much.” She snuggles on YunHo thick jacket.

 

 

Shin Hye tries to hold ChangMin hand when they are in the taxi, back to the hotel that they stayed but ChangMin quickly take his hand away.

“Why?”

ChangMin pretend that he didn’t hear what Shin Hye whispers just now.

They arrive in front of the hotel and ChangMin quickly paid the taxi driver. Without looking at her, “you go upstairs first.”

Shin Hye slowly nodded and reluctantly left him.

She wasn’t sure her feelings just now. She is 100% sure that she loves her future husband, Jung YunHo, but why she didn’t feels like this at all when YunHo ignores her? When ChangMin ignores her, she feels really hurt.

KNOCK KNOCK

Mrs. Park quickly opens the door and cries when she saw Shin Hye. “oh god Shin Hye! Don’t you ever do like this again! Umma so worried of you.”

Mr. Park hugs both his wife and his daughter. “Shin Hye ah, please. Don’t do this again.” Mr. Park pats slowly Shin Hye head.

When the Park releases her, Mrs. Jung continues. “Oh my daughter in law, don’t do this! Whatever the reason, don’t run from it, instead you face it.”

She actually winced when she heard Mrs. Jung said daughter in law. Meanwhile, Mr. Jung silently scoffed to his wife statement.

 

 

They didn’t wait for any second to explore the small town. After unpack just now, Hye Ran have to drag YunHo out from the house as he already shows the sign that he wants to have another sleep.

Hand in hand while enjoying the scenery around them is what Hye Ran dream to do with her love one. Is she telling YunHo too much about her dream? Because it seems that YunHo is fulfilling her wish one by one.

Or is it because that is the last day they will spend together?

She furiously shook her head when the thoughts came out.

“What’s wrong?”

She smiled, “nope. Nothing.” And she hugs YunHo muscular arms.

YunHo kiss her head and continues their slow walks.

 

 

ChangMin quickly pack his belongings, just now he had called his boss, asking the permission to return to Seoul today. Luckily his boss said yes without asking for more details. There’s no way he will stay here and act like nothing happened in front of the person that he loves. Either YunHo parent or Shin Hye herself.

Just when he enters the taxi to airport, Shin Hye walks out from the elevator.

“Excuse me; may I know which room Mr. Shim ChangMin stays in?”

 The staff smiled, “I’m sorry miss, Mr. Shim just checked out a minute ago.”

Her smiles felled, “check out?”

The staff nodded her head.

Shin Hye said thanks and slowly walks out from the hotel.

He left me? All the sweet words that he told me last night is nothing? What about the confession? Saying he loves me and all that?

She is hurt. Shin Hye wiped away the tears and determined to get married to YunHo next week. No ChangMin, just YunHo.

 

 

Night comes, and that’s worried Hye Ran. How can she is not noticing that this house got only one room! Right now, YunHo is in the bathroom, taking a hot shower. She walked left and right while biting her thumb, “idea.. idea.. please come!”

She heard the flush sound coming from the bathroom and soon after that, open door sound can be heard.

“oh no!”

She nervously smiled when she saw YunHo is walking out from the bathroom. YunHo immediately knows what she is thinking. Of course he knows, since he especially asked for the house that only got one room.

“I know what are you thinking. No excuse, today we will sleep on the same bed!”

Hye Ran gasped and quickly takes her towel to have a shower.

 YunHo laughed and sits on the bed.

“There’s no way I will do that to her, I respect her.”

He talks to himself.

 

YunHo is sitting on the picnic chair outside while enjoying the night scenery.  Soon after that, Hye Ran joins him while bringing two cup of hot chocolate. His favorite drinks during winter, a habit that he can’t stop since he was a child.

“thanks.”

They both smiled and silence to enjoy the night scene.

“Hye Ran ah..”

She can feels her heart beating faster than normal speed when she heard him call her like that, she turns around and YunHo reached for her hand. Slowly holding it.

“I want to tell you what has bothered me this morning.”

Hye Ran nodded her head.

“We are leaving each other.”

YunHo waits for her respond, instead Hye Ran still calmly look at him.

“But I don’t want to! If I can, I will secretly take you to the nearest church and we will get married, leave Seoul and fly to somewhere that no one knows us and we will happily leave there!”

He suddenly gets furious! All the things that had happened makes he feels tired and at the same time irritates him. He looks at Hye Ran, “in fact, we can do it now! Let’s go!!!”

He stands up and tries to drags Hye Ran too. However, Hye Ran slowly shook her head and smiles calmly at him.

“No senior. We can’t. You have your parent. Those two persons you love the most. There’s no way you want to hurt them.”

She pulled him slowly and YunHo kneeled in front of her. She caressed YunHo both cheeks and kiss his forehead. Unknowingly, YunHo tears fall.

“I know who the real Jung YunHo is. The man that never wants to let his parent ashamed by his actions. And that’s another reason why you accept to married Unnie. Maybe God wants us to enjoy these times because there are no tomorrow for us.”

She then kissed YunHo right cheek. Hye Ran didn’t know, but her actions make YunHo feels uncomfortable. He wants her.

Before Hye Ran can continue her words, YunHo kissed her lips. The kissed slowly become passionate and YunHo lift Hye Ran while kissing and make way to the bed.

Slowly, he places her on the bed and they both continue kissing. Tears can’t stop flowing on their cheek. They know that they both are crying because they can feel the saltiness in their kiss.

YunHo hand starts to explore underneath Hye Ran shirt, and once Hye Ran feels his touch on her bare skin, she stops from kissing. She puts her hand on YunHo chest that is on top of her right now and looks deep into his eyes.

“No.”

She said a word and YunHo immediately buried his face on Hye Ran neck while his right arm tightly wrapping Hye Ran waist.

He is not kissing her neck, instead he is crying like a little boy just been scold by his mom just now. He is crying harder when Hye Ran runs her hand up and down on his back.

“Just cry senior. You have been holding up for a long time already.”

She then turns her body, making YunHo cries on her chest instead, and she hush him like a mom hush her baby.

“I love you Jung YunHo, I really do.”

 

Author’s note: SORRY!!!! I have been missing for a while didn’t I? Well, blame it on the assignment and presentation that I have to do. So, which one of you has vote in my poll? Are you sure you want me to continue this story? Won’t you girls get bored? Anyway, thanks for the comments and HI! To the new subscribers. Drop some comments will ya! ^^

I miss my each reader so much!! Thanks for supporting me! *bows 90 degree*

 

p/s: HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY LEADER!!!!