Welcome back, Park Hye Ran...

I Belong To You

 

The scene is a mess! The front of YunHo car has been extremely crashed, the mirror is completely broken. The expensive car really lost it’s original image, while the 16 wheel vehicle was stop at the side of the road. The driver is slightly injured on his forehead cause by the sudden brake when he saw the BMW is coming towards him earlier. Luckily at that time, the paramedic got in time to take out him out from his car, if they didn’t help him, his both legs will be gone forever. From outside, only YunHo legs seem slightly injured, while his nose and forehead is bleeding a lot. From the impact of the steering, maybe. The unconscious YunHo was in the ambulance and was bought to the Seoul Hospital, where Hye Ran worked. Finally YunHo wish has been granted. He will get to see the person that he missed for many days, unconsciously…..

“Dr. Park! Emergency!” Hye Ran was shocked when suddenly the senior doctor grabs her hand and they both immediately went into the surgery room. She didn’t get the chance to ask anything because the face of the person lying on the surgery bed is a lot showing he is seriously injured. She stands beside the patient and start the operation when the senior doctor gives her a nod. The senior doctor was going to handle the operation but since he knows Hye Ran is more expert than him when it comes to accident cases, he lets her handle it.

While she is operating the patient, she takes a look at the monitor and when she wants to turns back to the body, suddenly her eyes lands on the face of the patient. At first she didn’t notice him, but when it comes to the second time of her eyes accidentally landed on his face, she immediately recognizes the patient.

“Jung YunHo.” She mumbles, luckily the mask preventing her voice could be heard by the nurses beside her.

Ye Eun who also in the room getting confused when she can clearly see the tears forming at Hye Ran eyes since she is standing under the spot light. She walks to her and whispered, “Dr. Park, why are you crying? It will do harm to the patients.”

Hye Ran didn’t reply to her as she is afraid that her voice will betray her like always, so she just nodded her head and continue do what she best.

Outside, only ChangMin worriedly waits for him. He already tried calling the Jung couple; however they are in Shanghai for a business trip and promise him that they will get back to Korea on the first flight.

 After 4 hours and a half, the operation end. All of the staff already walks out from the operation room, leaving Hye Ran alone. She took off her mask and her gloves and walked to the still unconscious YunHo. “YunHo ah…” She wiped the beads of sweats on his forehead. “What happen?”

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turns around and saw ChangMin is having a worried expression on his face. “I didn’t know it was you.” He said and at that time, Hye Ran let out all her emotions that she had been holding up since the moment she knew it was YunHo who she has been operates.

Ye Eun come and saw Hye Ran is crying while ChangMin puts his hand on her shoulder. She clears and he let go of Hye Ran.

“Dr. Park, we need to transfer the patient to the ward.”

Hye Ran nodded her head. “Place him in Mr. Jung previous room.” Ye Eun answered yes and two male nurses come and help Ye Eun to place YunHo on the wheeled stretcher.

“Let’s go have a drink; you need to tell me what his condition is.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Shin Hye ah, why you need to go there to design, before this you don’t need to go anywhere.” All the Park family is in the living room shocked to see Shin Hye is coming down with two large luggages.

“Umma, I’ve told you before. In order to expand my career there, I need to know the basic first. My friend who came here last time is willing to help me for my accommodation there. No need to worry umma.. I also have told omonim. She agrees to me. Please umma.. in fact, my flight is tonight, last flight to Paris.”

Mr. Park walked to her and holds her hand. His biological daughter that he treasured much because when his wife is pregnant of Shin Hye, the doctor say, there could be complications on the baby such as she will mute or her body parts may not function well. Nevertheless, they both still agree to born this child. Thanks to God, nothing happen on Shin Hye. She is just like other baby, normal and healthy.

 “Appa don’t know what is your plan, but if you think this is the right thing to do.. Go ahead. I will never distract you from doing anything that you don’t want. Just take care of yourself properly.” Shin Hye hugged her father and cries. Mrs. Park who is going to object earlier has to obey her husband words. Lastly, YooChun who is suddenly attacked by the guilty feeling. He feels guilty for not making time to spend with her; he is too occupied with Hye Ran

“Let us at least send you to the airport.” Is the only thing he said and Shin Hye immediately knows the expression on YooChun face.

Although they are not the most close siblings on the earth, but they both do care about each other. They know each other bad and weird habit. They knew each other weakness and they even know the sleeping face of each other. Shin Hye respond YooChun with a simple nod.

 

 

 

 

“YunHo seonbae is not very very serious injured, but it is not a light injury too.” ChangMin shot her a confused face.

Hye Ran sighed and grabs the green tea she ordered earlier. “His head is not suffered from any injuries, but his hand is quite weak. Maybe when the front part of the car crushed, it also squashed his both hands. How can he be so careless?”

ChangMin chuckled, “What are you laughing about?”

“There is no careless in YunHo dictionary.” ChangMin said. Just he was about to continues, Hye Ran saw two of policemen come towards them.

“Are you Doctor Park Hye Ran?” One of the policemen bows to her before asked.

She stands up and bows, ChangMin joins her too. “Yes. Can I help you?”

“Please have a seat.” ChangMin said while pointing to the 2 empty seats in front of them.

The two policemen sit and take out their iPad. One of the policemen starts to randomly touch on the display of the iPad and when he found the correct folder, he hands it to Hye Ran.

“This is the CCTV video of Mr. Jung YunHo on the road. Apparently, the truck driver is innocent. Turns out it was YunHo sshi who purposely crushed into the truck. We suspect he is driving under the influence of alcohol. So we need to take some details from you.”

Hye Ran and ChangMin watched the video and it’s true, YunHo is suddenly steer his steering to the right side of the road. ChangMin looked at Hye Ran who once again starts to have teary eyes.

“No sir. We had done some blood test before. His is clean.” ChangMin nodded his head, so do the other two. “My friend will never drive if he is drunk.”

“In that case, we will not taking charges on anyone. Thank you for your both time.” The two policemen stand up, just when they want to turn around after they 4 bows to each other, Hye Ran stops them.

“Officers, please don’t tell anyone about this case. Since it involved Jung Construction.”

   “Of course. Dr. Park.”

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to wait for your sister?” Mrs. Park uses the last excuses to make Shin Hye leave the country a little bit later.

“No umma. But I already wrote her a letter and don’t forget to tell her that I’m sorry to leave without saying goodbye.”

Mrs. Park wipes away her tears that hasn’t stop from flowing since the moment she knows her daughter is leaving her. Shin Hye hugs her mother.

“Umma.. stop crying. I want to do this for myself. I promise you, when the fashion show ends, I will come back on the first flight to here. Please umma.. stop crying..”

Mr. Park smiled and put his arm behind Mrs. Park neck, “Yobo… everyone is staring at you.”

Mrs. Park then snuggle to her husband chest and cries some more. YooChun and Shin Hye then looked at each other and he open wide his arms for Shin Hye to come and hugs him.

The two siblings hug tightly and YooChun whispers to her, “I’m sorry if I didn’t spend some quality times with you. Now when you want to go away, I feel so guilty and regret for not spending time with you.”

She shook her head. “No worries. I’m also at fault. Take care oppa.”

The announcement to Paris suddenly can be heard, Shin Hye grabs her handbag from YooChun and Mrs. Park hugs her daughter again. “Take a really good care of yourself araso. I will go visit you when I have time. I only give you 3 months. You have to come back here for Christmas! Then you will get married to YunHo. You got to promise me otherwise I will not letting you go.”

Mrs. Park held out her pinky finger. Shin Hye giggled and joined her mother to make a pinky promise.

“I will get married with YunHo oppa, don’t worry umma.”

She takes a few steps and turned back, she waved to her family members and leaved them.

 

 

 

 

Hye Ran now is standing at the end of the bed while crossing her arms and her eyes fixed on the still unconscious YunHo on the bed. ChangMin had gone back home half an hour ago after waits for 2 hours for YunHo to wake up. He needs to settle some things and need to apply for MC to take care YunHo just in case his parent couldn’t get back home.

YunHo slowly opens his eyes. He looked around and realizes that he is not in his room. He tries to stands up but the pain in his chest is killing him, so he went back to the sleeping position. Hye Ran walks beside him, “What the hell are you thinking?!”

Shocked by the sudden voice, he opens back his eyes. His heart goes crazy by the image of Hye Ran in front of his eyes. He even pinched himself to make sure that he is not dreaming of her.

“What are you doing here?”

Hye Ran ignored him and checks his body. She then scribbled some things on the patient’s record and take off her spectacles. “What the hell are you thinking?!! You can’t simply crush yourself to the truck!!!”

Then it hits him! His “accident”. “You are the one to blame.” He mumbled, but still Hye Ran can catch that.

“Me? What’s that suppose to mean? ” She pointed to herself.

“Who told you to avoid me?! You won’t answer my calls!!! and you even hide yourself when I came to the hospital!  You think I didn’t know that?!!!” He was yelling but immediately stops when his chest is in pain again.

“You are not feeling well. I’ll come back later for checking up.” She turns around, but soon she feels him grabbing her wrist.

“Don’t go! I’m not letting you go!” YunHo yells again. “I couldn’t find a way to make you meet me. Suddenly I saw an accident and I make sure my accident is serious enough for you to meet me! Don’t you get it? I did this for you!!!”

Hye Ran turns around to face him, “Why??!! Why you do that??!! Don’t you not love yourself? What happen if you died??!!”

“I don’t know ok!! I didn’t think about it.. All I think is I want to meet you!! You make my heart goes crazy Hye Ran!! I love you! Damn it!!”

They are practically yelled to each other, Ye Eun is standing outside from the room to warn them to keep down their voice, but she stops once she heard YunHo sudden confession.

“Don’t give me YunHo! You are getting married to my unnie! There’s no way I will accept you!” She knows her tears starts to fall, she yanked her hand and quickly walked to the door, leaving YunHo. When she opens the door, she surprised to see Ye Eun is standing there.

She avoids making an eye contact with her and left them both.

 

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo…”

YooChun who is driving immediately pressed the loudspeaker button on his phone.

“Oppa, it’s me.”

“Owh Hye Ran ah.. why are you calling me?”

“Can you tell appa and umma that YunHo is in hospital now?”

The Park couple at behind shocked by the sudden news.

“Why is he in the hospital?”

“Accident.”

Three of them silence down. “Araso. Talk to you later. Bye.”

“Bye…”

Hye Ran puts her phone on the desk and sighed while looking out from the window in her office. Suddenly there’s a knock on the door and after she said come in, Ye Eun walks inside.

“Yes Ye Eun ah…”

“Patient Jung only wants you to be his doctor.”

Once again she sighed. She nodded and walked out from her office and walk to YunHo ward. She opens it and saw YunHo is trying to reach for the glass of water beside his bed. He hardly can reach it since his chest is in pain. Hye Ran steps forward and helps him. Just when she wants to hands him the glass, she remembers that YunHo both hands is not in a great condition, “Let me feed you.”

YunHo curved his lips when he heard that but quickly frowned when Hye Ran continues, “Because your hands is not in good condition. Don’t think too much.”

He gulped down the water and keeps looking at Hye Ran who puts back the glass. “I will ask Dr. Choi to be your doctor.”

YunHo frowns, “I don’ want to! I only want you to be my doctor!”

“Why are you being like this?”

“No, why YOU being like this? All I want is an answer why are you avoiding me?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“Then it’s already had been decided. You will be my doctor or I will immediately take off this stupid needle and won’t take any treatments. Let my body ruined because of you.”

“You are being so childish! Why you want to keep blaming it on me?”

“So that you will know that I’m serious towards you. Our marriage are postponed Hye Ran ah! I want to use this time to convince my mom to let me married you instead of Shin Hye.”

“Don’t be ridiculous YunHo! My sister is in love with you! You can’t leave her like that!”

“Then what about me? My feelings…? The woman that I love is you! I want you to be my wife not my sister in-law. Tell me Hye Ran, do you have the same feeling for me?”

Hye Ran looked at him, how can she confess to him that she is worried to death every time she saw him wincing in pain whenever he moves? She also love him since in high school, and the fact they she still in love with him after spending time with him as the new Hye Ran.

“No, I’m not in love with you YunHo.”

“Liar! I can see it in your eyes.”

She ignored him and quickly gets out from the room. She better avoid the question rather than thinking for excuses because YunHo will definitely don’t believe her when it’s already shows through her eyes that she really treasured the guy.

“I’m out from here.”

Once again she runs away from him. YunHo wants to chase her but of course, with the current condition of him, he couldn’t even stand up properly.

Hye Ran walks to her office and quickly grabs her belongings, at that time; she really wants to get out from the hospital. She walks faster than usual and while waiting for the lift, she bumped to Ye Eun.

“Already going back Doctor?”

“I need your help. Can you please take care of the patient at room D45?”

“Doesn’t that is Jung YunHo room?”

Hye Ran nodded her head. Ye Eun too then nodded her head too.

“No worries. It’s my job.”

While driving her car, all she thinks is how to avoid YunHo but to her avail, nothing comes up. “Haish!!!” She let out a furious sighed while slowly hitting the steering. Slowly because her old car is really sensitive, only God knows if she hits it extremely hard. The car will break down into 2 maybe….

“I can’t go home like this…” She now is stopping as the traffic light as the lights turns red. While she is staring at the traffic light, her gazes fell on the road sign to Han River Park. She smiles after knowing what she should do….

After she changes to her sport attire which she always keeps in her car boot for any emergency case, she starts to jog around the Han River.  This is one of the activities she will do if she has something bugging her mind. Of course YunHo and ChangMin already knew about this as once they caught her running around the school field in school uniform. When YunHo asked her in their letter, she answered it by saying that she runs because her math teacher not really fond with her as she keeps making her solves the mathematics question in front as the punishment she keeps talking in the class.

She already runs for 5 rounds and her sweater already drenched with her sweats. Her forehead also full with sweats despite she is running in cold weather. But still, YunHo still fills her mind.

“Pabo!! Just get out from my head!!!!”

She yelled towards the river, few couples that passed behind her jumped a bit with the sudden outburst from the small petite woman.

 

 

 

 

YunHo is watching the TV since he’s not ready to sleep yet. He jumped a bit when suddenly there’s someone enter his room. He takes a good look and surprised to see her again, not to mention with the sport attire that full of sweats!

“What are you doing here?”

She shows him a ‘wait’ sign using her hands and let her catch up her breath as she didn’t stop running from her car to YunHo room and she is not using the lift but she used the emergency staircase instead.

“Are you using the stair Hye Ran?”

He slowly puts down his legs, Hye Ran once again didn’t reply to him. She puts both her hands on both her knees and panted.

After making sure she is able to talk, she looked up and surprised to see YunHo is standing few feets away from her. “Sit down. You are not well enough to stands up.”

“Forget about me. What are you doing here?”

She makes a cute ah sound before remembered the reason she wants to meet him. “You!!” She pointed to him. “Why you keep appearing in my head??!! Why you have to confess to me??!! Why you make me remember who I am?!!”

YunHo widened his eyes. “You mean you already remember who am I? ChangMin too?” He takes a few steps forward but stops when he saw Hye Ran takes a few step backwards.

“Yes! I remember all about us damn it!” She throws both of her fists into the air. “it’s because of you!!” And then she starts to cry. She keeps wiping the tears using the back of her hands.

YunHo chuckled when he see this women acts likes a little girl. “Just now you are venting our your anger and now you are crying…come here..” He steps forwards and swiftly put his arms around Hye Ran waist and hugs her.

“Let go of me.. your chest is still hurt.” She yanked away YunHo hands. But YunHo quickly hugs her again. “Don’t worry, I got my doctor here.”

Hye Ran immediately hugs him and letting out all the feelings that she had been holding up on YunHo chest, making a small pool of water on YunHo patient attire. He can feels it and let out a small chuckled before hugging the doctor tightly without concerning the pain on his chest.

Few minutes later, Hye Ran stops crying but still has some sobbing. She looked up and saw YunHo is smiling to her. Feeling her cheek is heating up, she quickly looked in front of her, by then she realizes there’s a small pool of water on his chest.

“Omo… I’m sorry..” She tries to wipe away, but of course it’s still there.

“Don’t worry.. As long as you are in my arms, you can cries until my shirt soaked with your tears.” YunHo makes her rest her head on his chest and hugs her tightly again.

“But why are you wearing this?”  YunHo let go of her and pointed to her sweater.

“I need to clear up my mind.” She once again blushed, knowing that she just told him that he is in her mind all day.

“Yahh… this is the first time I saw your cheek is burning.” He caressed on her cheek and Hye Ran hits his chest, “Stop playing.”

“Aww!!” He put his hands on his chest while bending down.

“YunHo ah.. did it hurt? I didn’t hit you that hard!!” Feeling worried, she bends too only to be catch into YunHo arms once again.

“Give us some time to get to know each other again. This time I’m not going to use letter anymore.”

“Haish… you are scaring me!” Hye Ran hits his shoulder and hugs YunHo back.

“Welcome back Park Hye Ran~”

He kissed her on the head and they both stay in each other warm embrace for a long time.  

 

 

 

 

Author's note: 

Hi readers! :D 

Ailee here.. this is the first time I left author's note.. I always do this when I have some many people comments on my story in Winglin.. But in here, it seems people don't really notices me. but it's okay.. with the support from the few of my friends here, i manage to move on.. haha.. i sound so hurt, nonono.. don't take it in the wrong way~ I'm happy with the way I am now. 

to the readers, thanks for reading my not so good story. 

to the people who comments on this story, i want to hug and shower you with my kisses as your comments give me the happy feeling to write another chapter.

to silent readers, one comment only! XDD