The other Mrs.Park (Future)

I Belong To You

 

He groaned when he heard his house bell ringing. Slowly, with his eyes half closed, he slips on his sweater and going down to open the door.

His sleepy eyes quickly widened when he saw who is standing in front of him right now. First thing that his mismatched eyes notice is her puffy eyes indicates she has been crying all night long.

“Come on in….”

He turns back, leaving the door open and making his way to the kitchen, preparing a warm drink for his guest.

 

YooChun sighed when he see the marked sign on his table calendar. He was drawing for a new project that he got just now but stops when his eyes felled on his table calendar, today is the day he thought.

“Hello.” He shows the nurse a friendly smile and asks where Dr. Lee room is. After the nurse shows him, he said thanks and slowly making his way to the doctor room.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in…”

A soft voice replied and YooChun opens the door.

“Hello Yeon Hee.”

The doctor couldn’t say any words as she quickly stands up from her seat and hugs him.

“I miss you~” She whispers,

“I miss you too..” He replied, hugging that petite girl.

 

“Yobo, where is Shin Hye? I just went into her room but she’s not in. ” Mrs. Park asks while Mr. Park simply shrugged his shoulder.

She takes a seat beside her husband and takes a look at her own house. “I hate that empty feeling when my both children went out doing their stuff.”

Mr. Park flips the newspaper and looks at his wife, “3 dear, we got 3 children.”

Mrs. Park let out an angry breath while grabbing the TV remote control on the coffee table.

 

“What are you doing here?”

Shin Hye is hurt by the way he asks her.

“Why? Can’t I be here?”

ChangMin quickly ignored the fact that he saw her eyes starts to become teary.

“After you have fun with me, you left me. Is that your intention saying you love me? Funny thing is, I actually can see how deep your love is.” Shin Hye continued.

“That’s not-”

“Don’t you dare to say that you are let me go because I’m YunHo oppa future wife!!!”

She cries and ChangMin quickly kneeled in front of her, unable to ignore her anymore. He wipes her tears and kissed her forehead.

“I feel guilty Shin Hye. YunHo parent believe me and I don’t want to lose that trust. What will they think if they found out that their future daughter in-law sleeps with their own son best friend?”

She hugs ChangMin and said, “But it’s you who I love now. I can’t help myself to think about you and you don’t know how much tears I have been wasting these few days.”

He nodded his head, acknowledging the fact as he saw how miserable of her just now. That confident aura that she’s always brings whenever he met her already disappear, leaving her with gloomy mood.

While they are enjoying their time of hugging each other, ChangMin widened his eyes once again for that day when Shin Hye suddenly kisses his neck.

“Can’t you do something so that we can get married?”

She whispers and he silent, not knowing what he should do actually.

 

“Hye Ran ah!”

He peeked into the bathroom and after hearing no sound; he opens the door fully and saw no presence.

“Hye Ran ah!!!”

He shouts once again, yet received no response.

“Grandma, you should take care of yourself arasso… You don-”

“HYE RAN AHH!!!!!!!”

She winced when she heard his voice. Grandma who is standing beside her chuckled and pats her shoulder, “Go, your husband is searching for you.”

She smiled sheepishly and immediately bows.

“Hye R-”

“Still shouting my name??!!”

YunHo turns back and quickly hugs her. “Where did you go?? Don’t ever leave me just like that!!!”

Hye Ran tiptoed to kiss his cheek and hugs him back. “I was taking a morning walk and I bumped to Grandma. So, we have a little chat before a maniac shouting my name.”

He smiled and let go of her. “Bright color is suitable with you.”

Hye Ran smiled shyly. The winter jacket that she wears right now is her new jacket; she purposely bought it for today. She wants him to always remember her as the cheerful Hye Ran. Thus, the bright color jacket.

“What are we going to do today?” She asked him when she felt his arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

YunHo bend down his head a little and whisper, “How about we have a great round of ?”

Hye Ran eyes widened upon heard the suggestion, she smacked YunHo arms hardly and stomped his feet before leaving him alone, “ert!!!”

Although his feet is hurting and his arms are stinging, he still manage to shows her his y smile,

“I love you too Park Hye Ran!!!”

 

“Enough Yeon Hee… I will not running away from you again this time.” YooChun ruffled her hair and the doctor pouts.

“You willing to follow me right?” Yeon Hee puts her warm hand on his cheek and YooChun nodded his head.

“This time, I will stay with you until my last breath.”

Her eyes immediately got teary when she heard him. Finally, she will become Mrs. Park.

Flashback

“Yo Micky!!”

YooChun smiled when his roommate, Daniel Leroy put his arm on his shoulder. Micky is the name that he chose during his first day in the university. It’s also because Mickey Mouse is Hye Ran favorite cartoon.

“Done with your test?” He asks him using his perfect English.

“Yup! And I will be spending my summer holiday at my hometown! Woo hoo!!” He throws his both arms in the air. YooChun pushed his glasses and stops when he saw a girl is…. well, looks like she is staring at… him.

Daniel look at the direction where YooChun is looking and smiled, “She is my classmate. Her Korean name is Lee Yeon Hee, but people call her Rose.”

He nodded his head.

“Apparently, she is a fan of yours.” Daniel leaves him and start to walk towards Yeon Hee.

“What? My fan?” He thought.

Yeon Hee smiled to Daniel when she saw him, “Hey Dan.”

“Hi Rose. So, want to finally talk to him?” He point to YooChun who is standing alone there while watching them both.

“I think I pass it. He just caught me staring at him. He will think that I’m a weirdo.”

YooChun saw her waves Daniel and few seconds later, Daniel stands beside him.

“She is one of the top students in our class. A very nice girl I must say.” Daniel pats his shoulder, “Give her a chance.”

 

After summer holiday, YooChun class got an assignment about French building design, and because of that, he spends most of his time in the library as the marks that he will obtain from this assignment will give a big impact on his final exam during his last semester.

“Oh, look at the time, 11 pm already. Better get going!” he talks to himself and starts to gather up all of his things.

When he arrived his house, he saw Daniel is skype-ing  with his mother. He greets Daniel and his mother before enter his room. Just when he puts his bag on the study table, he saw a note on his own notice board.

He opens it and it’s in Korean words.

“I think I already saw you in the library for many days this week.

Assignment is important, so does your health. Take care okay.

 

Yeon Hee”

 

“Yeon Hee?”

Daniel smile when he saw YooChun is giving a blank expression when he read the note just now. Actually, he himself quite shock when Yeon Hee met him earlier the day, asking him whether he could pass the note as Yeon Hee is a very shy girl. She rarely speaks with other man in their class except him because he once is her project partner.

“She really likes you, Micky.”

YooChun shook his head and slips the note in his architecture reference book.

“I can’t…”

“Well, at least you didn’t throw away her note.”

Daniel said before closed the door.

End of flashback

 

“Thanks Grandma for the accommodation. I really like it. If I have time, I will come again to visit you.” She warmly hugged the old woman and Grandma nodded her head, “You both, take care of each other. Whatever obstacles that comes in the future, patiently go through it. The most important is, never let go of each other.”

They both gulped down their own saliva. YunHo smiles nervously in return while Hye Ran couldn’t face the grandma at all.

“Goodbye Grandma.” They both bow down and YunHo help Hye Ran to enter the car then proceed to the driver seat.

While on the road, they both didn’t say a thing. Only the DJ on the radio that keeps talking and sometimes plays the latest k-pop song to feed the listeners’ ears.

“YunHo op….pa….”

He quickly faces Hye Ran, “What did you just say?”

She cheekily smiled,  “YunHo oppa!!”

Suddenly YunHo feels like he is looking at the 14 years old Park Hye Ran. With the ponytail and brilliant smile of her that never fails to make his heart skipped a beat. Suddenly, he feels like he is the 17 years old Jung YunHo too.

“Why you…. Suddenly calls me like that?” he clears his throat.

She holds his hand on the gear and caressed with her thumb, “because I realize I never call you that. Do you like it?”

YunHo knew she is doing it on purpose as today is their last day together. There will no more holding hands like this, no more kissing her kissable lips, no more lovingly hugs each other, no more lovey dovey act towards each other. He sighed, thinking how much pain he needs to endure after they reach Seoul.

A little shake from Hye Ran makes him suddenly realizes he is driving. Luckily there are no cars during this time.

“What are you thinking about?” She asks, still playing with YunHo long slim and rough fingers.

“Pain.”

Me too…. She thought.  

 

YooChun smiled when he heard no sound coming from the slim lady beside him. He holds her hand, “Why so silence? Doesn’t you talk a lot?”

She smiles, “You don’t even how I am before this.”

Her answered makes YooChun fell into a deep thinking. True, they both not know each other too well, but look at them now, on the way to buy the wedding ring.

“I don’t think I will have the enough time to know you properly.” YooChun slowly said but still Yeon Hee manages to catch it.

“Don’t say like that, believe in yourself YooChun sshi..” she felt his grip become tighter and smiles.

 

“Welcome to Yuri Jewelry shop. What can I help you??”

A woman, dressed in office attire greets them both while smiling from ear to ear.

“Hi. Emmm… we are looking for wedding ring. Can you show us few examples?”

“Sure sir. Please follow me.”

He smiles and quickly follows the woman; however he felt no presence behind him. He turns around and saw Yeon Hee still standing at the door, looking confused. He walks back to her and bend his head a bit, let their eyes are on the same level. But Yeon Hee quickly looked down.

“What’s wrong?”

His eyes search for hers again, but still, Yeon Hee avoids him.

“Yeon Hee sshi, please look at me.”

Slowly, her pair of eyeballs locked on YooChun’s. “What’s wrong?” he asks her again.

She is looking at his eyes while trying her best to compose a sentence inside her head. No matter how hard she tries, she stills fails.

He holds her hand and walks out from the jewelry shop and YooChun quickly drags YeonHee to enter one of the café at the junction.  

After they sit down front to front and YooChun just ordered 2 warm coffees for them both, he focused on YeonHee.

“Now, tell me, what’s going on?”

She tries to avoid from looking at his eyes, but she fails.

“I….”

He patiently waits for her answer.

“You….”

He suddenly can see that she is actually blushing. “Yah. Why are you blushing?”

She fans herself before continue, “Do you really want this marriage?”

That question struck him actually. It’s normal for her to ask him since their decision is so sudden. Even he, himself didn’t know why suddenly he make this decision.

“Before I answer to that, can I ask you the same then?”

“Huh?”

“Why are you agreeing to this marriage?”

There, she blushes once again. “I have liked you since we are on our final year.”

He smiled, “and because of that, I can guarantee myself that I will be take care with so much love.”

YooChun stops when the waiter served their drinks. After YeonHee saying thanks, the waiter leaved.

“But there’s a question is bugging me….” He then sipped his coffee.

“What is it?”

YooChun stared into her soft eyes and search for her honesty, “What will happen to you if I-”

He immediately stops when YeonHee covers his mouth.

“Nothing will happen to both of us….”

 

“Miss, sorry about earlier. Can you show us the wedding ring colletion?”

The woman smiled and leads them both to the corner where the entire wedding rings examples were there.

YooChun and YeonHee both interlocked their hand while searching for the ring, “saw the ring that you like?”

She slowly shook her head.

“Me too.. hmm, let’s head to another store shall we?” he suggested and without wasting any time, they both our from the shop.

So, they both spend the whole day just to find them both their wedding ring. YooChun smiles when he saw how YeonHee attract to little kids and puppies they met while walking to the nearby jewelry shop. She is still the shy girl that he notices back in the Uni, the same girl who only gives him one note and didn’t send anymore since he didn’t give any respond, that milky skin of her didn’t fail to make him always have a peek at this girl whenever they are in the library, sitting in front of each other. Only they are not at the same table.

Just like that, in the middle of busy street where people are passing by to shop at their favorite shop, YooChun stops and turns to face YeonHee, he cupped her face and kisses her lips in front of everybody who passing by.

“Please sincerely marry me, Lee Yeon Hee.”

He said between kisses and received a reply from her when she replies his kiss. They both have been waiting for this day, where their first kiss will be taken by someone that they love.

 

 

Author’s Note: I’m backkkkkkk!!!! Did you miss me???!! Please say yes!!!! LOL!!  Readers, please forgive me for writing so bad on this chapter. I want to write a better one but I think I have been on hiatus for a long time, so my writing skills are gone already! Sorry!! I will make it up on next chappie arasso!

Oh yeah, about YooChun and YeonHee, I will be slowly explaining their story okay. For now, let’s grab popcorn and comment on this chappie. Love every readers! Mmmuahhxx!! *bows 90 degrees*