Naughty Feeling *winks*

I Belong To You

 

 

MongZong: hope you will giggle or excited with this chappie. Comments ok! Bad or good, u tell me!!

Nizzyool:  it’s both darling! Junsu and JaeJoong will appear in this story. Don’t worry, RyeoWook will not causing serious damage, just few to make YunHo go crazy. *laughed evily* You be the judge for my chappie today! Bad or good?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Woohoo!!!”

YooChun smirked when he heard ChangMin yelled happily while waving to random person by the roadside. ChangMin raised the window and turned to YooChun, “We are so gonna get it when we come back!”

YooChun laughed, “of course. You should think about the consequences when you agreed to this.” ChangMin shrugged his shoulders, “Oh well, she can’t do anything to me.”

They both laughed evilly and high five each other.

 

5 hours ago,

“Senior! Can you send me to Lotte Mall? Shin Hye unnie wants to meet me.” Hye Ran said while knocking on the door. ChangMin who is inside the bathroom at that time heard her and quickly yelled “OK!”

Hye Ran enters her room back and quickly change to suitable attire, not to forger to wrapped her scarf around her neck. Just when she walks out from her room, ChangMin walks out from his room too.

“Ready?”

Hye Ran nodded her head.

“You locked the door; I wait you in the car.”

Once again she nodded her head, ChangMin skipped to downstairs and grab his car key. She already used to this house until ChangMin give herself a spare key, she closed the door and after making sure the door is locked, she hopped into the car.

“Hye  Ran ah,” She looked at the hot pilot, “you know how to cook right?”  She winced at the question. Everyone who knows her very well will surely laugh out loud if they heard that question.

“I.. can only make simple dishes. The most complicated dish I made is Kimchi Stew. That’s all.”

ChangMin looks at her with disbelieve, “Then you have to eat kimchi stew for two weeks straight!” he mumbles. Hye Ran caught him saying something but she doesn’t hear it.

“Okay, here we are.” ChangMin pulled over and stop at in front of Lotte Mall main entrance. “Thanks senior!” She is about to open the car door when suddenly ChangMin stops her, “take care okay! I will be missing you.”

“Shut up...” She makes a face and get down from ChangMin car. He flashes her a smile and waved to her when he saw her waved.

“I really can’t let you go. Whether you like it or not, you will be my sister until my last breath.” He mumbles alone and drives off, ready to proceed with their plan.

He arrived his house and quickly opens his wardrobe. He simply grabbed few his winter jacket and some winter clothes and throw it on the bed. He squats down until he can see under his bed and take out the luggage that he uses to put some of his travel bag. After randomly chooses one, since he already late to pick YooChun up, he throws the clothes that he choose earlier and throw it in his bag. YunHo and ChangMin really are best friend in heaven as their actions quite similar -- they like to throw their clothes, not folding them properly.   

ChangMin already locked the door when he suddenly remembers that he needs to leave Hye Ran a note about his sudden disappearance. He unlocked back the door and quickly scribbled something on the post-it and sticks it on the TV, satisfied; he locked the door and quickly drives to YooChun house.

YooChun silently cursed ChangMin that already late for 15 minutes. He continues to curse him although he already saw ChangMin’s car at the corner of the road in front of his house.

“Sorry hyung!”

At first he is going to knocked on ChangMin head, but don’t know why, when he saw ChangMin apologizes, he feels like his anger is gone. He throws his travel bag at the backseat and offered to drive. ChangMin of course let him because that means he can enjoy the view while they are going there.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Hye Ran pushed YunHo away when she regains her conscience. “What the hell are you thinking? Kissing people like that?!”

YunHo blinked at the scene in front of him. This is the 3rd time he saw her so mad at him. 1st was on their first meet, second one is at the mall and the third one is right now.

She saw YunHo didn’t make any effort to say anything, she brings another topic up. “What is that?” She pointed to the big luggage, like he is going to spend a year there. YunHo frowned after he looked at where Hye Ran is pointing, “Last time I checked, it stills a luggage. You don’t know?”

Hye Ran slaps her forehead and look at him angrily, “of course I know what that is, what I mean is, what you are doing here with this?” She kicked hard at the luggage. At first she didn’t feel any pain, but after few seconds, the pain suddenly attacks her leg. She tried to covers it, but of course YunHo can see the expressions.

“That must be hurt.” YunHo points to her legs.

She can’t stand it anymore, “oh god! Yes!!!” she flopped on the sofa and massages her leg. “Seriously senior, what are you doing here?”

YunHo squats down in front of her and hold her leg. Hye Ran tried to let her leg from his grip, however YunHo prevents her by quickly stole another peck on her lips. That makes Hye Ran froze on the sofa. She bites her lips and let YunHo massage her leg.

“Our family members were out of country, YooChun and ChangMin went to God knows where. So, I thought, why not I spend my holidays with you. And here I am.” She nodded her head; suddenly it hits her, “Wait! You said our family members out of country? What do you mean?”

“Our parents take a trip to Paris with Shin Hye.” YunHo answered without looking at her.

Hye Ran face fell, why nobody told her that? Even YooChun oppa. Not to mention, appa, umma and unnie too. Am I outsider now? Without even cares about her leg, she stands up and leaves YunHo alone squatting on the floor and climbs the stairs while limping.

“Is something bothers her?”

YunHo picked up his luggage and follow Hye Ran to upstairs. He enters one of the empty rooms there and flopped on the bed. The thought that they both are alone in this big house makes him feels giddy inside. He is determined to shows Hye Ran that how much he loves her during his stay here. Truthfully, he doesn’t even know whether they both can be together or not, but for the time being, he prays to God that at least makes these two weeks as their most unforgettable two weeks in their life.

Hye Ran lied like a shrimp on the bed while covers herself under the thick blanket. She feels so hurt after YunHo told her where everyone went. She wants to let out her tears, but none come out. She keeps hugging herself until she falls asleep without she realizes about it.

KNOCK KNOCK

YunHo twist the doorknob and surprised to see Hye Ran covered herself like that. He walks to the bed and slowly pulled the blanket.

“Hye Ran ah…”

He shakes the petite body a bit.

“Hye Ran ah…”

Slowly, Hye Ran opens her eyes and startled to see YunHo in her room, sitting so close with her on the bed, “Get off.” She pushed him slowly.

“Go take a shower, we eat dinner outside.” YunHo stands up and grabs her towel. He stole a peck on her lips before throws the towel on the sleepy face.

“DON’T KISS ME LIKE THAT!!!!”

 

YunHo sits on the sofa while waiting for Hye Ran. Then, He feels his phone vibrate in his winter jacket pocket. He takes it out, thinking that is from ChangMin, but to his disappointment, it was Shin Hye.

“Oppa, what are you doing? Sleeping? Omonim said you have a lot of work, don’t work too hard araso!”

He sighed and quickly deletes the message. When the screen shows his inbox, he suddenly notices that he actually save Hye Ran messages in his phone. There are not many of course since they only date for a short time, still, he save it.

He quickly turns his head when he heard Hye Ran phone’s ringtone. YunHo saw she is coming down while checking on her phone.

“Hye Ran ah! Sorry for not picking up your calls. I was in the plane. Oh yeah! Have you spend some time with YunHo? How’s he?”

This is the first time she actually feels that she is irritated at the person sent her message just now. She didn’t even bother to reply it and quickly shoved it in her winter jacket. YunHo chuckled when he saw that.

At least we got the same thought!

When Hye Ran stands in front of him, he scanned her from head to toe. “Yah! Why are you so pretty tonight?” He takes a few steps closer and ready to kiss her on the lips again when suddenly he feels something on his face.

“Let go Hye Ran ah!” turns out, Hye Ran stops him by using her palm that she stick right on his face. “If you kiss me like that again, I will smack you face.”

She let go of him and walked out from the house. YunHo pouted his lips then quickly follows her.

YunHo walks faster than her to opens the car door for Hye Ran. She makes a face before hops in. YunHo imitates her before hopping in the car too. After he starts the engine, he turns to Hye Ran, “Lend me your phone.”

She shook her head. YunHo stick out his hand, “1 minute.” Once again, she shook her head. “You better give me, otherwise I will kiss you!”

Hye Ran growled before hand him her phone. YunHo quickly took out his phone too and switched their phone off at the same time. Hye Ran saw that and turned to him, “What are you doing?”

YunHo showed her his warm smile and put their phone away at the back seat. “In these two weeks, nobody can reach us, call us, and message us.” He smiled, showing his perfect teeth before shifting the gear to D.

Hye Ran looked at the other side trying to suppress the smile that starts to form on her face, somehow, she like the sound of ‘us’.

 

YunHo stops his car in front of the café that she went last time, where she met with Kim RyeoWook. When they walked together to enter the café, YunHo is focusing on Hye Ran hand. He wants to hold it like other couple, but Hye Ran somehow keep swinging her hand making he finally gives up!

“You want to eat here?” Hye Ran asked him when they in the queue. YunHo nodded his head, “Why? You don’t want to? If not then we can go somewhere else.”

She shook her head, “I’m okay. Besides, I don’t have the appetite to eat a lot. This will do.” She smiles for to him for the first time today. YunHo feels warm inside when he saw the smiled.

“Is something bothers you?” he asked when they take a step forward. “What do you mean?” Hye Ran now crossed her arms. “You don’t have the appetite to eat, that means you have something in your mind.” He clears his throat and they together take step forward.

“No-”

“Welcome Hye Ran noona.” RyeoWook bows to the couple.

Hye Ran looks excited while YunHo looks surprised.

How’s he knows her name?

“Oh RyeoWook ah!”

RyeoWook ah??!!! They already dropped their banmal towards each other?!

YunHo makes an irritated face to them both; of course Hye Ran and RyeoWook don’t notice that. “It’s already late. Why are you still working? Don’t you have class tomorrow?”

RyeoWook shyly smiled, “I take a break from study because I got no money left.” He finally saw YunHo is standing there, eyeing on him. “Is this your boyfriend noona?”

“Yes!”

It’s not Hye Ran who answered it, it’s YunHo. She smacked him on his arms and look at RyeoWook, “It’s not like you think. Act-”

“It is!!”

He exclaimed and makes RyeoWook laughed at him. “Okay okay. Now, your order please.” Hye Ran sighed, “latte and mocha please.” She looked at him, “seriously?”

YunHo looked at her with his innocent eyes, “what?!”

Hye Ran takes out few notes Korean Won from her wallet and RyeoWook once again wants to treat her. “No way, RyeoWook, noona will pay this time!”

The push money here and there activity starts again, making few customers at the back starts to complain. RyeoWook doesn’t care about that, Hye Ran is about to lose when YunHo suddenly smacked few notes of Korean Won on the marble counter.

“Here!” He looked at them both, “Not using either one of your money. Satisfied?”

RyeoWook looked at him innocently, “don’t look at me with that cute face!” RyeoWook then switched his gaze to Hye Ran.

“Don’t look at my girlfriend either!!!”

YunHo covers Hye Ran face with his right hand and use his left hand to pushed RyeoWook away across the counter. He then turns Hye Ran using his left hand and lead Hye Ran –while covering her eyes to their seat.

“Let go of me senior.”

YunHo helped her to take a seat and he quickly drags the chair across of her and placed it beside her. “Who is him? Why he called you noona? Why you so close with him? Why he wants to treat you? What do you mean by this time you pay?”

He stops when he feels Hye Ran touched on his hand. “Take a deep breath.” She puts her hand on his chest, YunHo follows her.

“And don’t released it,”

“What!!” YunHo then coughed.

Hye Ran laughed when she saw him coughed. YunHo has stops coughing a long time ago, Hye Ran still laughing at him. She suddenly stops when she feels YunHo holds her hand.

“I want to hold this hand since the moment you avoid me at the hospital.” She can see YunHo face goes soft. “These two weeks, don’t push me away Hye Ran. Let all your feelings out. Show me that you love me as much as I love you. ” He looked up, searching for her eyes, when he found it, he continued, “don’t think about anyone else. Just think about us.”

“Noona, here your drinks!”

Hye Ran giggled when she saw YunHo looked at RyeoWook with so much irritation on his face and stares at RyeoWook when he is serving the drinks, if only stares can kill, RyeoWook surely died right now.

“Noo-”

“OKAY, THANKS!”

RyeoWook pouts his lips and bows before he walks away, making YunHo smiled victoriously.

“Jung YunHo, that is so childish!” Hye Ran smacked on his back.

Surprisingly, their moment in the café passed without anyone makes the step to break the ice. No talk at all however, the moment surely got some eye contact. Sometimes Hye Ran caught YunHo is staring at her and vice versa. YunHo is enjoying him time with mocha, which surprisingly Hye Ran knew his favorite. Meanwhile, Hye Ran is having the thought on herself whether she should open up to YunHo or not. Afraid that if she opens her heart again, she is surely having very hard time to leave him after this two weeks end.  

They both walked out after YunHo successfully send RyeoWook a very scary don’t-act-so-sweet-with-my-girl glare after Hye Ran waved to him. Hye Ran didn’t notice it of course, if not; YunHo will surely receive a smack on his head.

 Since the café situated across the street where many people come to have their romantic walk because there so many trees along the road, Hye Ran told YunHo that she wants to take a walk before going back home. YunHo agrees.

YunHo obediently followed Hye Ran from behind and keep looking at Hye Ran hand, fighting the urges to hold it and walk closely like other couple. In the other hand, Hye Ran is fighting the urges to ask YunHo walks beside her. She doesn’t like the feeling of walking alone, as the feeling alone is not her cup of tea. She turns around and sticks out her hand to the person behind her.

YunHo looked at the hand and switched to her face, “what?”

Hye Ran reached for his hand and clasped their hand firmly. He can see she is blushing hard, he puts his face closer and whispers, “Thanks.”

She smiled warmly to him, “I will try, senior.”

“Try what?”

“Spend these two weeks happily with you.”

Just like on cue, snow starts to fall from the sky, causing the scene more romantic than it is. Few peoples that brings their kids plays with the falling snow, making YunHo and Hye Ran who saw the scene chuckled slowly while intertwined their fingers.

 

Hye Ran wipes her wet face after finish washing her face and brushed her teeth with her small towel. She threw the small towel on the sink and walked out from her bathroom, straight away flopped on her bed. She raised her hand up in the air and stared at her palm. The scene where they were taking a night walk together while snow is falling down just now keeps replaying in her head making she smiles like an idiot.

YunHo is tossing on his bed while his eyes kept closed. It seems that he can’t sleep; he keeps playing with the fan as sometimes he feels so cold, sometimes he feels so hot. After 10 minutes of tossing, he opens his eyes and decides to drink a glass of water. He walked passed Hye Ran room and saw under no lights coming from inside of the room.

How can she easily sleep? While I’m suffering here?

He pours himself a glass of cold water from the refrigerator and gulped it down quickly. He can feel goosebumps all over his body when he finished his drink, indicates how cold he is.

He walks in front of Hye Ran room and suddenly he got an idea.

Slowly, he opens the door and sees that Hye Ran is sleeping soundly. Quietly, he slipped under the duvet. Luckily there is no movement from Hye Ran.  He closed his eyes and not until 3 minutes, he already soundly asleep.

Morning comes, Hye Ran 7 o’clock alarms rings like usual, she is going to hit the snooze button when she feels presence beside her. Slowly, she opens her sleepy eyes and surprised to see YunHo is sleeping beside her.

“Sen-”

She stops when she see YunHo is frowning in his sleep. She changes her position to sitting position and stared at YunHo face.

“He changed.”

She smiles warmly when the image of YunHo 14 years ago flashes through her mind. Her warm gazes suddenly fell on YunHo opens arms. Without thinking about anything, she slowly let her head lied on YunHo muscular arms. The feeling is so right, she thought. Them both in this big house, nobody will talk about their relationship; nobody will come to disturb them. She closed her eyes and turned her body to right side to snuggle to YunHo.

YunHo feels very itchy and quickly rubbed his nose; he opens his eyes and sees that Hye Ran hair is tickling his nose. Just when he wants to move aside, he feels his arm is so heavy, he then realized that Hye Ran actually sleeping on his arms. He caressed Hye Ran arms using his left hand. He looked at his wrist watch and sighed, “9 o’clock.” Hye Ran stirred in her sleeps and YunHo uses his right hand to pat on Hye Ran arms slowly, like a mother pats her baby to make the baby sleeps.

Hye Ran continues to sleeps soundly. He uses his index fingers to traces Hye Ran forehead down to her nose and lastly he ends it on her lips. “We never have a proper kiss.” YunHo giggled when Hye Ran suddenly pouts her lips. “You got so many sleeping habits.” He continues to giggled when he remembers that once he saw Hye Ran sleeps in her class with wide open.

YunHo then circled his both arms to hugs Hye Ran. Never once that he thought he can hugs her like this. Hye Ran is his everything. She’s the one who make his high school memories more exciting, she the one who taught him to act childish in front of the people who he loves. If only his mom can understand what is he feeling right now. He is being a good boy now by listening to his mom orders, otherwise, he will surely takes Hye Ran away and together they live in another country where nobody recognizes them both.

Hye Ran opens her eyes when she feels suffocated. She saw YunHo is hugging her so tightly, “Senior.. Let go of me.”

YunHo startled when he heard the voice and quickly let her go. He smiled sheepishly when Hye Ran looked at him angrily.

“How you get in here?”

“I snuck in.”

Hye Ran switches her position to sitting position and blinked her eyes to remember the earlier incident. She can’t blame him since she’s theone who hugs him first. She looked up to see YunHo who sitting in front of her, staring at her.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

She immediately blushed when the feeling of hugging YunHo resurface.

“Yah yah..” he roughly pushed Hye Ran shoulder. “Why are you suddenly blushing?”

She didn’t say anything but her right leg already fell from the bed, YunHo too slowly follows her. She peacefully placed her both legs on the floor and slowly stands up.

“Jung YunHo…..”

Hye Ran walks slowly to the door, leaving YunHo clueless while looking at her from across the room. She is going to twist the door knob when suddenly a pair of arms perfectly wrapped around her waist. She gasped when YunHo breath tickling her ear.

“Why are you running away from me?”

She silenced herself as her heartbeat goes wild, she is holding herself from turning to face him and hugs the person that she loves all this while. Since YunHo is wearing white beater and long track suit, the skin of him keep brushing Hye Ran arms as she is wearing short sleeves shirt with knee length track suit. That actually makes her keep having goosebumps, not to mention the hot tickling breath she felt right now totally makes her fighting the urge to hug or maybe finally have a real kiss with him?

Hye Ran quickly shook her head hardly, trying to get the thoughts out from her mind. There’s no way that she will makes the first move!

The clueless YunHo keeps hugging her and slowly shake her right and left after he saw her shook her head hardly.

“What’s wrong?”

She shakes her head left and right once again but this time, lightly.  Hye Ran reached for YunHo arms and slowly let go from her waist, instead, she wrapped her arms around YunHo waist.

“What is our plan for today?”

YunHo thought for a while and said, “There’s a couple who I want to meet for the past 14 years.”

She nodded her head. “Then, let’s get ready. ”

YunHo kissed her forehead before he left her room. Hye Ran touched the place where he planted a kiss just now and smiled dumbly.

 

“Where are we going?” Hye Ran tugged at YunHo winter jacket. He looks at her, “Be patience. I’m trying to remember the way here.”

It’s has been so long since he came back. GwangJu, his hometown.  The place that is holds the memories of his childhood and not to mention the memory of his first love too. He holds Hye Ran hands while driving and she let him be since she knows she want it too. They smiled to each other before YunHo turned at the junction.

 

Hye Ran closed the car door and look around.

This place, she thought.

YunHo close his car door too and walked up to her.

“Let me meet your parents, Park Hye Ran.”

She can’t stop the tears from filling her eyes and finally she cried, in front of the person she loves the most and in front of her parent tomb stones. The tomb stones are perfectly placed. They are on top of the hill and when they turned, they can clearly see GwangJu city view.

Turns out YunHo has been planning for this day so many times already it just the situation never perfect. He already had done his survey about where Hye Ran parent will be buried. After months of surveying, he finally found the spot.

“Abuji.. Omonim…” she kneeled while sobs in front of the grey tomb stones. YunHo is perfectly standing behind her.

“I miss you.” She wipes her tears. “I know I’m not a good daughter. But here I am. I’m sorry, truly sorry.” She is sorry for them. She supposedly to visit them first when she regain back her memories, but with the thing with her surroundings, she has been so caught up until she forget about them both.

“Omonim, I finally become a doctor. I treat people with so much care. All the feeling you tell me that I will get if I become a doctor all I already experienced” She cries harder as she spoke. “The thief that come to our place on that day, I will surely catch them later. Abuji, omonim, I really miss you.”

YunHo have to hold her shoulders as she cries too hard. All the moment of her longing for parent love finally burst today. At the age of 12, she lost everything, her parent, her home, her memory and on top of that, she also lost her source of strength as YunHo moved to Seoul on the next day her parents died. To think of it, she has gone through quite a lot of difficulties. She feels YunHo hand on her shoulder and turned to look at him, “Will things go like this if we didn’t promised to meet each other on that night?”

YunHo startled when he heard the question, he gets up and kneeled beside Hye Ran while facing the tomb stones. He does the respect bow and pours two cups of soju, one each.

“Anneyonghaseyo omonim, abuji. My name is Jung YunHo. I’m the person that loves your daughter greatly. However, I’m sorry that the plan for me to married her not going smoothly. I love your daughter so much, I do. But I can’t leave my family just like that. They both are the one that make me who I am and because of them also I met your daughter. That’s why I can’t leave them. Nevertheless, I still hope that one day; this plan of me marrying Shin Hye will be cancelled due to some reasons. I really wished.”

Hye Ran looks at him. This is the first time she heard YunHo confessing about why he can’t go against his family.  

“And I’m sorry too that if not because of me, you both will not…” He took a deep breath and slowly let go, “Will not be killed. I’m sorry. The real reason why I want to meet Hye Ran on that night it’s because I want to tell her that I like her and wants to starts a long distance relationship. However God plan something else for all of us. Once again, I’m sorry.”

YunHo didn’t cries, but the sadness is clearly shown on his eyes. Hye Ran has stopped crying by the moment YunHo finish. She looked at him and mouthed him, thank you. YunHo nodded his head. They both do the respect bow together once again and left after Hye Ran kissed both tomb stones while promised to herself that she will visits them once a month.

In the car, both of them neither spoke with each other. YunHo is focusing on his driving, while Hye Ran enjoying the scene of the road from GwanJu to Seoul Highway. She turned to face him when she felt something on her hand.

Turns out YunHo is holding her hand and occasionally will kiss her hand.

 

 

Author’s note:  last chappie I didn’t get so many comments but its ok! Few my loyal friends comment on it. Thanks! *bows 90 degrees* this chappie is perfect in my head actually however since my writing skills is so bad, I failed to make readers feel touched by YunHo words, Hye Ran missing her parent and the naughty feeling Hye Ran feels in the morning! *winks* I shucks! :(