In Love With Another Great Man

I Belong To You

 

ChangMin and YunHo met each other in the park near ChangMin house. After ChangMin tell him the truth just now, YunHo demand to meet him. So, they set the place and ChangMin nervously wait for his best friend.

YunHo gets off from his car and his eyes immediately saw his best friend sitting on the bench with few empty can beers on the floor. Slowly, he walked to him.

“Hey…”

ChangMin looked up and showed him a weak smile, before tossing a can to YunHo. He took it and drinks a few gulped before sits down beside ChangMin.

“Is it true what you told me just now?”

ChangMin reluctantly nodded. Few seconds later, he heard YunHo sighed.

“To be honest, I don’t even know what I should do after heard you confessed.” ChangMin looked at him, “I also don’t know what I want you to do.”

YunHo grinned, “I bet you must be feels so guilty towards me. Luckily it’s Shin Hye, if Hye Ran, I will surely punch that handsome face of yours.”

“Don’t worry, I will never touch her.” They both laughed.

“you know, after heard you confessed to me, my mind immediately imagine I’m returning back Shin Hye to you. However, things are not that easy. What about the 99% of preparation? Both families image? You think my mum and her mum will easily accept that you will be Shin Hye husband?”

Now, ChangMin turn to sighed, things has already become worse.

 

“Yeon Hee ah, feed me..aahh…” YooChun opens his mouth, making Yeon Hee feels embarrassed in front of her both sister in-law while both of the girls making an extremely disgust face.

“YooChun sshi, stop it. The girls are looking.” Yeon Hee said above whisper.

“Aigoo, oppa, you are not the only guy who just got married oh.. you are making me want to vomit!” Shin Hye said and pretend to puke while Hye Ran joins the scene by rubbing Shin Hye back.

YooChun laughed, “wait until you get married with YunHo and you will immediately understand it when he behaves like a kid.”

Shin Hye smiled, hiding her uneasiness.

Them four continue to chat and when the clock shows 10 o’clock, Shin Hye and Hye Ran excused themselves.

“YeonHee unnie, it’s very nice to meet you. I’m sorry you have to come to our family by this way. You should have a grand wedding preparation since you are the only daughter in-law.” Shin Hye hugs with YeonHee.

“Ah, don’t worry about that. I don’t mind about that, as long as YooChun sshi stays by my side.”

Hye Ran quickly jumped in when she heard her said that, “waah!! Unnie, you are slowly infected by oppa overly lovey dovey disease.”

Yeon Hee shyly laughed when she heard that.  “Well, I don’t care if that disease is coming from him.”

By that answered, Shin Hye and Hye Ran knew that YeonHee really love their oppa. He has found a great woman to be with him.

YooChun who heard her immediately squeezes her hand while reward her with his loving smile.

“Ok oppa, we better go away quickly don’t we?” Hye Ran pinched YooChun cheek and hugs him. “Take care oppa. I’m glad that you found YeonHee unnie. Live well arasso..”

YooChun hugs his little sister and kissed her head, “Thank you. You too! Please remember that I always love you. Live well.”  

Shin Hye notices that the way Hye Ran and YooChun talk is like they are saying indirect goodbye. However she quickly shrugs it off, not remember at all the fact that she saw Hye Ran is packing her things earlier that day and YooChun sudden wedding.

Now, is Shin Hye turns to hugs YooChun while Hye Ran hugging Yeon Hee. “Oppa! I love you. Will see you tomorrow okay!” She then kissed YooChun cheek.

“Aigoo.. This one is the real problem. I don’t even know what I should do without you. Have a great marriage life arasso. Don’t be so childish, otherwise YunHo will quickly get older than his age.” They both laughed happily.

The girls waved to the couple and walkout from the restaurant. YooChun sighed. YeonHee holds his hand, “Don’t worry, I will be staying by your side until the end. You make the right decision.”

 

 

“It’s so surprising isn’t it?” Shin Hye asked while her eyes never leave the road. “Yup!” Hye Ran agrees. “Will you tell umma about this unnie?” Hye Ran continues.

Shin Hye shook her head, “no way! Since oppa wants it to be a secret, then it’s a secret. At first, when I heard him already got married, I feel so pissed! Imagine that he didn’t invite us. But, after hearing his explanation, I understand. Umma is not a very nice mother in-law I think.” She laughed a bit, “Always want us to follow all her order. Haizz.. Sometimes I feel tired too.”

“Want to stop at Han River?” Hye Ran suddenly suggests. Shin Hye take a quick look at her before grinning and quickly give a signal to enter the junction to Han River.

 

“kanbae!!!!!”

Two ladies sitting on the grass while facing to the beautiful night view of Han River shouted while clashing their can of beer. After took several gulps, Hye Ran look at Shin Hye who is already drinks half of the can.

“Unnie~~~~”

“Em?”

Hye Ran smiled, “Nothing… just want to call you…” a tear suddenly escaped her eyes. She quickly brushed it off before getting noticed by Shin Hye.

By that time, Shin Hye is already on her second can of beer, they both enjoy the silence and without Hye Ran knows about it, and her ‘sister’ is already drunk.

“Hye Ran ah~*hiccup*” she quickly look at her sister.

When she saw Hye Ran is not looking at her, she grabs her arm, making the doctor smile at her cuteness in drunken state.

 “Wae unnie???”

Shin Hye gulped some more. After she finished with her 5th can of beer, she wiped and immediately leaned on Hye Ran shoulder.

“I feel bad for YunHo oppa….”

Hye Ran eyes widened! “Why you say like that unnie?”

“Because I fall in love with another great man.”

With that, Shin Hye falls asleep. Leaving Hye Ran with many questions in her mind.

 

 

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!!

“Aish!!!” a hand suddenly smacked on top of the alarm clock, making the innocent alarm clock in pain and in total silence.

Slowly, she opens her eyes and feels a terrible headache on her head. “Ah! My head~”

She takes a look at the bedside table and saw few pills and a glass of water. Knowing that is the medicine for hangover, she quickly eats it. After few minutes, when her headache starts to lose, she takes her time to scans the room.

“This is not my room…” she suddenly saw a post it note on her iPhone.

“Unnie, eat the pills already? If yes then good! I have some errands to do. So, if you want to eat just go downstairs arasso? ChangMin senior is on leave today. See you later…”

Without waiting any seconds, she stands up and go downstairs. True enough she saw ChangMin is busy in the kitchen, making breakfast. Slowly, step by step, she is making her way to ChangMin.

“Good morning!!!”

She shouted when she gives ChangMin a backhug. The young pilot smiled charmingly and replied her good morning wishes.

“Why so drunk last night?”

He asks while pats on the counter, signaling Shin Hye should sits there. She followed his orders.

“Why so drunk last night?” he repeats his question again.

“It’s because I’m happy.” She smiled when the thoughts of YooChun and YeonHee entered her mind. ChangMin saw that and , “are you thinking about another man in front of your boyfriend Shin Hye sshi?”

He received a smack on his shoulder, “how can I dare when my boyfriend is too hot to handle?” He seems so happy hearing that as he can’t restraint to form charming grins on his lips. “see? With that hot grins, and this image of wearing y checkered apron while cooking for his lover. Phew!” Shin Hye fans her face.

ChangMin laughed happily and reward her with a little make out session in the kitchen and Shin Hye is more than glad receiving the kiss from her love.

Little did they know that Hye Ran just got back and first thing she saw is how they both kissing each other with so much love shown.

 

 

“Can we meet?”

YunHo reads the message and his eyes immediately search for the alarm clock on his bedside table. “7.00am…” he said above whisper. “Is she having trouble?”

Although his eyes are very sleepy since he go back to his house near 4, but he willing to pushed it away. Thinking that maybe Hye Ran is in trouble. It’s very rare of her to sends a message this early in the day.

He pressed ‘1’ and press call button.

“Yoboseyo…”

“Hye Ran ah, you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why are you asking?”

“Well, you send me a message at 7 am. Is something bothering you?”

She sighed; this part of YunHo really makes her regrets break up with him.

“Can’t we meet? Are you busy today?”

He raised his right eyebrows. “Seems like she have a problem..” He thought. “Wait a minute…”

He checks his planner for that day and he got a meeting at 11 with the potential client, so he can’t missed it. “Hmm… I’ve got a meeting at 11, so can we meet at 8.30?”

“Are you sure? It’s very early…”

He smiled, just now she is the one who is ‘bothering’ him but now she’s the one who is unsure. “Well, let’s just say someone already helps me wake this early.”

He can almost hear her smile from across the phone.

“Okay then, meet you at S Park. We can have breakfast together too. Bye.”

“Bye.” He snaps his finger. “Why I can’t think about that? Of course we will be having a breakfast together!! You stupid YunHo!” with that thought, he quickly stands up and grabs his towel. Ready for their ‘breakfast date’!  

 

Shin Hye and ChangMin are enjoying their breakfast making session as sometimes they will receive a kiss either on the cheek, forehead or on the lips itself from each other. Totally forgot the fact that Hye Ran will be back anytime soon. Although that doctor already knew who her ‘sister’ in love with.

Few hours ago

Hye Ran woke up at 5.30 am and silently she transferred all her things that she need to take to New York to her car. So far, she manages to keep her secret from others so she better stay that way, otherwise it will be a problem for her to leave the country later. She can imagine already how ChangMin will shouts at her by making that decision alone, how YooChun will use that ‘I’m-your-brother’ tone to asks her to stay and how Shin Hye will whining while crying that she have the heart to leave her. And the last person she didn’t want to see how the person will reacts is Jung YunHo.

After checking the schedule of ChangMin on the fridge, she is more than thankful when she saw a ‘on-leave, YunHo wedding’ written there. That means; she can easily sneak out from the wedding hall and go to the airport without anyone notices as they all must be busy on that day. She arrives at the airport and quickly tags her things, making sure nothing will be missing by the time she arrives at New York later.

 

YunHo sits at one of the chair there and quickly ordered himself a cup of black coffee as the sleepiness starts to kicks in. he doesn’t want Hye Ran to saw it as she will blames herself for asking him out this early. Because usually, when he got meeting at 11, he will wakes up at 9 or 10 as he tends to sleep late due to the working papers. After he starts to date Hye Ran, he slowly throws away the unhealthy activities because the doctor keeps nagging at him, not to mention her also threatening him by saying “there will be no kiss for you tomorrow.” Yup, that does make a change in his night activity.

Hye Ran arrives at the park and quickly searches for YunHo presence.

“Hey~” She smiled seeing that man. “Hey…” YunHo replied.

YunHo image does take her breath away at the moment she saw him just now. With the white exercise attire and stripes shirt inside making her regret for the second time breaks up with him that day. And it’s not 24 hours yet. In the meantime, YunHo also have his moment when he realized she wears white sweater too. Totally match with his attire.

“I’m sorry I ordered first.” YunHo points to his cup and Hye Ran makes a small wave, indicates she is okay with it. “Want me to order anything for you?”

She smiled, “French toast and a glass of milk please.” She hands him her wallet, showing that he use her money to pay but YunHo push it back to her.

“Are you serious? Trying to make me a bad guy in the early morning? And you know I will not let you to do that.” He ruffled her hair before making his way to the counter.

Hye Ran looks at him, “Park Hye Ran! Stops regretting!!!” she clenched her teeth, too stress on herself.

 5 minutes later, YunHo come back with a tray consists of 2 French toast and a glass of fresh milk. They both smiled to each other before YunHo sits down.

“here.” He put the plate and the glass in front of Hye Ran and after taking out his plate from the tray,he put the tray at another empty table.

“So, why do you want to meet me?”

She wipes using the tissue that YunHo took it earlier and take a deep breath, “you know the thing that happens between Shin Hye unnie and ChangMin senior right?”

He startled a bit, “ChangMin told you?”

She shook her head. “I saw them both earlier. Who knew right? ”

He nodded his head. “So?”

She finishes her breakfast and look at YunHo, “are you okay?”

“Shouldn’t I?”

Hye Ran shots him a confused looks, “what do you mean?”

That charming man smiled upon seeing her funny looks, “you do know who is the one that I love doesn’t you? Then why should I not be happy when she wants to be with ChangMin, not me?”

“YunHo senior, you do know that although you both are not married, we still couldn’t be together?”

YunHo stands up, “why?”

She stands up too, “Your mum hates me. There is no way we will be together. I’m sorry. I don’t think I have the courage to face your mum after we get married.”

Hye Ran shows the sign that she is leaving, YunHo quickly holds her hand, “what do you mean by that? Come on Hye Ran, that is a bull and you know that I will not buying that!”

YunHo loud voices has making several attention on them, she quickly grabs his hand and lead to her car.

“Tell me Hye Ran, and this time I want the real truth!!No more lies!!”

She covers her face with her palm and sighed, “I’m leaving this country!”

 

 

 

Author’s Note: So, how was it? OK?? Drop your comments ok.. enjoy! Just 2 more chapter and thisstory will end, so I hope the readers will be showing more support to me. Thanks for everytihing!! *bows 90 degree*