"I just have to..."

I Belong To You

 

ChangMin left his house after he told YooChun to feed Hye Ran with porridge that he makes earlier.  He deserves an explanation from YunHo about what happen with them both until it makes Hye Ran mom knows their secret relationship.

YooChun hold the tray carefully and went into the bedroom which his dad and Hye Ran sit side by side while holding each other hand. He smiles upon seeing that, at least his dad didn’t differentiate between biological or not. He then puts the tray of food on the bedside table and Hye Ran making a disgust face.

She never likes porridge!

Mr. Park scoop a spoon of porridge and blew into it, YooChun who knew Hye Ran is never a fan of porridge grinning like an idiot waiting to see the person reaction. Hye Ran is going to reject it at first, but seeing this is the first time Mr. Park feeds her, she willingly opens . Surprisingly, porridge is never taste what she thought before, which is tasteless.

I guess is the power of a fathershe thought.

YooChun widened his mouth. “Yah! You never like porridge.” Hye Ran smiled sweetly at him and hugs Mr. Park. “Appa make me like it.”

Mr. Park laughed happily. He puts down the spoon and hugs her back. Hye Ran buried her face on her father chest and suddenly YooChun and Mr. Park heard sniffles.

“What happen?” YooChun asked while Mr. Park trying to pull her away, to see her face. But Hye Ran just hugs him tightly, not wanting them both see her.

“I miss my dad…”

Mr. Park thought she missed him but being the smart YooChun, he knows she is saying about her biological father.

Wait! Does that means she remembers it all already?YooChun thought.

 

 

“Umma, where’s the other three?” Shin Hye and her mom are sitting on the couch while watching the midnight drama. Mrs. Park pretends she doesn’t hear it and keep on watching the TV.

“Shin Hye, do you really have to stay at Paris?” Shin Hye looked at her mom weirdly, thinking why she brings this topic up again?

“Umma, I told you already. Besides, it’s already late October, few months left and we will get married, don’t worry umma. I will never change my heart.”

Mrs. Park forces herself to smile while deep inside her is feeling worried, what if YunHo really doesn’t want to marry her?

 

 

“Mister, you can’t visit the patients, the visiting hour is already passed.” One of the nurses tries to stop ChangMin from entering YunHo room.

“I don’t care. Get away from me.” He shoved the nurse hand when she holds on his hand. Just when he wants to push the door, his eyes caught Ye Eun just walking out from the lift. “Nurse!” he called her. Ye Eun turns around and saw ChangMin.

“Yes?” Ye Eun looked at her co-workers and ChangMin. “what are you doing here? Visiting hours already passed.”

“That’s what I’m trying to tell him.” The nurse earlier scoffed.

ChangMin looked at her like he wants to rip off her head but stops when he saw Ye Eun glares at the nurse.

Ye Eun take a look at her watch and looked at the nurse. “Nurse Choi, I will take care from here. Your shift already ends.”

ChangMin mentally praised for Ye Eun and tries to hide his smile when he saw how irritated the nurse is when she is being chased out by Ye Eun. The nurse turns around and leaves them both.

“Thank you.” ChangMin shake hands with her. Ye Eun smiled. “Can I somehow meet with YunHo?”

Hearing the name YunHo make Ye Eun really pissed. And she is not hiding the pissed face of her in front of ChangMin. “What’s wrong?” He asked when he saw how unpleasant the look is.

“I have been dealing a lot of YunHo sshi cases today.”

It’s true. Whenever she goes today, the nurses will asked her what happen between Hye Ran and YunHo as every nurse in the hospital know that Ye Eun is really close with Hye Ran. She tries to ignore it at first, but when some nurses spread a very wrong version of the incident, she throws a fit and she couldn’t help but blaming YunHo for today incident.

YunHo of course knows about it because when Ye Eun enters his room to serve him his lunch, she will ignore him like he doesn’t even there. He knows his at fault here and choose to silencing himself.

“But why?”

Ye Eun open to explains, but she closed it back. “It’s better you heard it from him instead of me. I’m afraid I will tell you wrongly.”

“Err… okay.” ChangMin shrugged his shoulder. “Can I come in? or he come out? I really need to talk to him.”

Ye Eun sighed, “If he is asleep, which I doubt he is,” ChangMin once again throws her the weird look because Ye Eun is mumbling at herself, “I can’t take him out and you also can’t enter the ward.”

ChangMin nodded his head and Ye Eun left him to check on YunHo.

KNOCK KNOCK

Ye Eun twist the doorknob and see YunHo is staring at the night view of Seoul City from his window.

She clears and YunHo immediately turned around, thinking she is Hye Ran.

“Your friend wants to meet you.”

Without explaining anything, she left him speechless. YunHo drags his IV slowly and walked to the main door, when ChangMin already waited for him.

“ChangMin yaah…”

He mumbles his name and at that time, he feels so vulnerable. He feels like he is going to cry, thinking what happened to him today. ChangMin who was mad earlier, slowly calm himself when he saw that pair of tired eyes.

YunHo sits on the chair that already situated there and ChangMin takes a seat beside him. Just when he wants to asks him, YunHo suddenly holds his hands, earning some comfort from him maybe.

They were like that for almost 15 minutes when suddenly YunHo opens his mouth to explains to him.

“I never thought my love for her is still there ChangMin.” ChangMin can feels YunHo grip is getting tighter. “Until I met her, all the things that I do will remind me of her. I accept Shin Hye because at that time I thought she is with YooChun. I may look so calm on the outside, but inside of me, screaming for her name. I avoid her but still, I keep on earning for her. I love her ChangMin. I really do. However, I don’t want to be a son that disobeys his parent. My parent is all I ever have. No matter what they do, they always be my parent. Now, I’m stuck between my love and my parent.”

ChangMin listens to YunHo and nodding his head when YunHo said the right thing. Knowing YunHo for his entire life, he clearly knows how YunHo is. Since they were child, never once YunHo disobey his parent. Whatever they want him to do; he will always get it done excellently. His weakness is his parent.

“I guess the marriage is still on. It’s never been my choice in the first place.”

YunHo stands up, “I heard the nurse said I discharged tomorrow. I hope you can pick me up.” He turned around and ChangMin stands up, “I saw her with you. Please take a good care of her. And tell her, I still love her and I’m sorry.”

Without giving any chances for ChangMin to asks, he left him.

 

After giving her the medicine, Hye Ran falls asleep. YooChun and Mr. Park is sitting downstairs, waiting for ChangMin to come back.

“What happen?” Mr. Park breaks the ice between two of them. YooChun at first shook his head, worried that his answer will make his parent argue when his father knows the truth. But after Mr. Park keeps urging him, he finally opens his mouth.

“Mom throws a fit because Hye Ran and YunHo are seeing each other.”

Mr. Park widened his eyes. Never once he thought that Hye Ran and YunHo like each other. “Since when?”

YooChun shrugged his shoulders. “I just know it today either.”

Just when Mr. Park wants to asks him more, ChangMin opens the front door. He didn’t saw them both at first, but when YooChun asks him how about YunHo, he turned around.

“I thought you both leave already.” He looked at YooChun, “He’s fine, but he seems lost.” YooChun and Mr. Park frowned when they heard his answer, show that they don’t understand. ChangMin continues, “I don’t know it either.” He actually knows, but he feels so tired today with all the drama until he feels like he doesn’t have the feeling to explain it to both father and son.

“ChangMin ah, I hope you take care of Hye Ran properly. You are the only one I can count on.” Mr. Park went forward and pats his shoulder. “Of course Mr. Park. I will definitely, even you’re not asking.”

“We better make our move first.” YooChun said and ChangMin nodded his head. Mr. Park already enters his car, but YooChun is still there. “If Hye Ran need anything, just call me.”

Once again ChangMin nodded his head. “Oh yeah, that’s reminds me, YunHo will be discharge tomorrow and I don’t think Hye Ran will going to work tomorrow. You take care of it all right?”

“Okay. You will be in Korea until next year don’t you?” YooChun steps outside from the house, “That’s the plan, but who knows when I suddenly have to relieve someone. Don’t worry, if I’m going to anywhere, I will call you.”

Although he feels so reluctant to leave Hye Ran alone with ChangMin, but he knows, it’s better than letting her staying alone in the hotel.

“I’m making my move first.” They hug each other and ChangMin closed the door when he saw YooChun car left his house.

 

 

Mrs. Park just closed her eyes when she heard her husband voice. She opens her eyes and saw Mr. Park is taking off his neck tie. She wants to close her eyes again, to pretend she is asleep, but Mr. Park caught her first.

“What have you done to that poor kid?” Mrs. Park sits on her bed. “Her forehead is bleeding and her cheek is red like being under the sun for a whole day.”

“Who told her to seduce YunHo?”

“How do you know she is seducing him? Do you see it?” Mr. Park is eyeing his wife. Sometimes, his wife action is over the top.  “what if YunHo seduce her first?”

“That’s absurd! YunHo will never do that! He is very loyal to Shin Hye.” Mrs. Park stands up. “Don’t let Shin Hye know about this. I really want her get married to Jung Family.”

“How do you know he is very loyal to her? They don’t even seeing each other. All I saw is YunHo being a good person, going dinner with her. That’s all.”

“What are you saying now yobo? It’s your plan after all.”

Mr. Park grabs the towel and head up to the bathroom. Before he goes in, he looked at his wife, “Maybe I regretting it now.”

 

The next day, Hye Ran wake up and feel pain on her forehead. She sighed when the pain slowly disappeared. She looked around the room and saw ChangMin is sleeping in sitting position. She feels touched by ChangMin action and went to him. She stared at his face and wonder, will things be so easy if she fell in love with ChangMin instead Yunho?

ChangMin stirred in his sleep when he feels warm on his body. He slowly opens his eyes and massages his neck. “Where is she?” he asked himself when he saw no presence of Hye Ran in the room.

Just like on cue, he heard some noises outside the room. He folds the blanket nicely and places it on the bed before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth and washes his face. After nearly 10 minutes, he gets out from the bathroom and head to downstairs.

He saw nobody at the living room and go to the kitchen. There, he saw Hye Ran is cooking something while her back is facing him. He feels so calm with the scene right now as he never saw a girl actually cooked in his kitchen. His parent is gone when he was little, so it’s hard for him to remember the feeling he got just from watching his mom cooking in the kitchen when he was little kid.

Hye Ran feels a presence behind her and turned around. She saw the mismatched eyes and smiled. “Good morning.”

“Good morning.” ChangMin takes a seat at the kitchen counter.

He suddenly notices Hye Ran is wearing her blue doctor outfit. “Are you going to work today?”

Hye Ran nodded without turning back to meet with ChangMin. “No.. You can’t go today. Take a rest today and you can go to work tomorrow if you really want to.”

“But senior…..”

She stops when she saw ChangMin is eyeing her.

“Fine……”

 

Shin Hye wakes up and after washing her face; she went downstairs to have breakfast. She is actually looking forward to meet with Hye Ran, but to her disappointment, Hye Ran is not there. She takes a sit beside YooChun as usual and starts to grab the toast. When she is munching, she suddenly notices that today her family members barely talks to each other.

 Her father suddenly can read newspaper at the dining table and YooChun also focusing on his smart phone, reading current news. She definitely saw her mom have that dislike expressions on her face, but why is she not throwing a fit at them both.

“Umma wh-”

YooChun stands up, “YunHo is discharge today.” He placed his dishes in the sink and without saying any words, he closed the door.

“YunHo oppa will be discharge today? Great!” Shin Hye claps her hand and Mrs. Park smiled too.

 

 

Mr. Jung is back from his work trip this morning, he actually got some few documents left to be sign, but he postponed it when YunHo called him last night, telling him that his wife is making a scene at the hospital.

He called his wife earlier to know whether she is at home or at the hospital. After making sure her whereabouts, he told his driver to straight away to hospital.

He managed to grabs his wife arms before entering the hospital. Mrs. Jung shocked at first but when she saw is her husband, she sighed in relief.

“What happen? Why were you making a scene yesterday?” Mr. Jung tried his hard to not raise his voice.

“Your favorite doctor is hitting on our son. How dare her!” Mrs. Jung fixed her clothes.

“What are you talking about? Doesn’t she is YunHo fiancée?” Mr. Jung loosened his neck tie.

“Yobo yah, our future daughter in-law is Shin Hye, not that doctor!” She didn’t let her husband say another word and left him.

“This is wrong.. ” Mr. Jung mumbled.

 

 

“Hello, I’m doctor Choi. Because Dr. Park is having MC today, I relieved for her.” YunHo heart pain when he heard Hye Ran is taking a day off. He knows it must be his mom action yesterday.

Mrs. Jung smiled happily at the doctor. “Great. So how’s him?”

Dr. Choi takes the patience record and scanned through it. “He’s good. He actually recover fast than other patients. But Dr. Park is making a note here,” Mrs. Jung smiled felled when she heard the name while YunHo is showing his excitement to know what is Hye Ran writes there.

“Dr. Park asked him to please not drive for a moment and lift heavy substances as his both hands is still quite weak.”

YunHo nodded his head. Hye Ran always reminds him of that whenever she came to check his condition until he can already know what she is going to say before she left his room. Not some sweet words or I love you, but always be careful with his hand.

“Is there anything else Dr?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“I think that’s all. Please fill some papers at the counters before going home.” Dr. Choi bows to them both and walked out from the door.

Only 5 seconds after that, the door opens again and reveals beautiful young woman wearing cute winter dress.

Mrs. Jung turned around to see who that is and surprised when she saw her, “Shin Hye ah!”

“Omonim!!”

They both hugged each other happily and then Shin Hye turned to see YunHo.

“I’m sorry oppa I didn’t visit you. I was at Paris, I only back yesterday.” YunHo nodded his head while giving her a weak smile.

“See YunHo ah, your wife willing to come back from Paris just to visit you.” Mrs. Jung glares at YunHo while Shin Hye trying her best to not letting Mrs. Jung sees she is frowning.

YunHo feels empty when his mom mentions the words ‘wife’. His wife should be Park Hye Ran, not Park Shin Hye.

 

He is sitting on the chair at the lobby with his dad while his mom filling up some papers at the counter with Shin Hye by her side.

“All these time, I thought Hye Ran is going to be your wife.” Mr. Jung suddenly said making YunHo turned to look at him. “Why is that?”

Mr. Jung sighed. “I like her. She really was taking a good care of me when I’m on the hospital last time. So, when her dad asked me if I want to be his in-laws, I immediately agreed because at that time, I thought Hye Ran is the only children of him. It’s my fault YunHo ah. Appa fault.”

Mr. Jung sighed and massages his forehead. YunHo stops him. “It’s my fault too appa. I should have reject it when I know it was Shin Hye and tell you about true feeling. I guess it’s too late now.” He said it while looking at Shin Hye laughing with his mom.

“Shin Hye is a good woman. I never want to break her heart. If mom wants me to get married with her, I guess, I have to.”

Mr. Jung looks at his son with disbelieve, “But what about Hye Ran? What about your feelings?”

He turned to looked at the old man that has been a great father to him throughout the years and hold his hand, “If mom wants that, I have to obey to her. I believe mom have a solid reason for making me and Shin Hye together. No parent wants the bad on their children remember? You said it to me every time I went to sleep in the past.”

I just have to….YunHo thought while having his eyes on Shin Hye until his mom and her come to him and help him to stands up.

 

 

 

 Author’s note:

Hi again! Because I got 2 comments from the previous chapter, I feel excited and keep on typing until I realize I can already update another chapter. Thanks for the comments and new subscriber also. Keep on reading ok! Love you girls!!